Zone1 US has never been a racist country

..... don't ask me stupid questions.
It was you who wrote this: ⬇️⬇️⬇️
America is not hostile to whites and white South Africans earned the hostility they are receiving.
So, here's a "stupid question" for you. What would Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela have to say about what you just wrote ⬆️⬆️⬆️? While you're thinking about that let me make an observation of my own: You are a full-blown racist.

It was you who wrote this: ⬇️⬇️⬇️

So, here's a "stupid question" for you. What would Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela have to say about what you just wrote ⬆️⬆️⬆️? While you're thinking about that let me make an observation of my own: You are a full-blown racist.
What did Mandela do to get put in prison for 30 years?

He opposed a government that slaughtered blacks, took land from blacks and moved them to bantustans, passed laws so blacks could not vote, own property, and basically ran a fascist regime. Seem that whites like yourself forget what South Africans endured, and want to only use what YOU think these men would say. I am no racist for saying that whites in South Africa bought the animosity blacks have towards them on themselves. However, it is racist for whites to believe everybody else should just passively accept their aggression. I probably know more about King and Mandela than you and you seem to forget Mandelas opposition to Apartheid before he was put in prison. All you want to remember is his seeking reconciliation.

The question you need to ask instead of asking me what King and Mandela would say, even as King spoke reverently about the revolutions going on in Africa during his lfe, is this: Do you think any white nation would peacefully surrender to an inavding nation that stole the land from it's citizens, formed a government without giving those citizens the right to vote, remove people from their homes to reservation, forced people to work for companies extracting valuable minerals that were sent out of the country making people rich while paying the workers in those countries a pittance, made people carry ID cards they are forced to show on command and if they did not, a person could be jailed or worse, and basically ruled the streets by martial law? These are just a few things whites did to black South Africans and there are black south Africans living now who lived through all that. You ask me about Mandela and King, but you forgot Madelas wife Minnie. Then there is Steven Biko, Sharpeville and many other atrocities by whites against the blacks in that nation.

I think you need to remember what actually happened there before you call sombody a racist just because that person does't believe that blacks have to take abuse from whites with a smile.

Last edited:
And here comes Unkotare. It's amazing how some people think.

America is not hostile to whites and white South Africans earned the hostility they are receiving.
You are a full-blown racist.

I think you need to remember what actually happened there before you call sombody a racist ......
I know a whole lot more than you but that isn't even important because the proof of your racism is in your own words and Nelson Mandela would kick your ass for saying it.

... I'd love it if all in America would accept this statement and be done with the topic.
speaking of CNN... it looks like a lot of Americans got hyped up over the 'King Charles' show when Charles Barkley responded to Nikki Haley's comments you listed here. Here's what Charles said that has so many Liberals excited:

... Barkley audibly laughed at Haley’s comments and said Haley would be correct, only if “you forget about slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, antisemitism, Asian hate [that] has been going on in this country.”

King responded, saying she thinks people were surprised that Haley would claim that the U.S. is not a racist country.

Barkley responded that “you can’t be surprised. That was just stupid.”

“America was built on racism,” he said. “You can criticize a country. This is the greatest country in the world, you can still criticize.”

Barkley continued, saying if people turn on the TV, they will see that racism persists in the country every day. He argued that Haley, who wants to be president of the United States, cannot claim that the country is not racist.”

“America was built on racism. I can say segregation, Jim Crow, slavery. Even now, we got antisemitism through the roof. But in the last couple of years, Asian people [have] been getting mistreated,” he said.

King noted that Haley will host a town hall event in New Hampshire on Thursday with CNN’s Jake Tapper. Barkley said he wanted to fill the seats at her event with an all-Black audience.

Blah, Blah, Blah.

How Nelson Mandela fought apartheid—and why his work is not complete​

PUBLISHED JULY 17, 2020

Mandela began his life under another name: Rolihlahla Dalibhunga Mandela. His father was a chief of the Thembu people, a subgroup of the Xhosa people, who make up South Africa’s second-largest cultural group. After defying a British magistrate, Mandela’s father had been stripped of his chieftainship, title, and land. On his first day in a segregated elementary school, Rolihlahla, too, was stripped of his identity when his schoolteacher gave every child an English name—a common practice in a society in which whites “were either unable or unwilling to pronounce an African name, and considered it uncivilized to have one,” he wrote in his autobiography, Long Walk to Freedom.

While Mandela’s skin relegated him to the lowest social order in segregated South Africa, his royal blood—and connections—gave him access to the country’s only university for Black people, the University of Fort Hare. There, he became an activist, and was expelled for protesting the student government’s lack of power. He returned home to his small village on the eastern Cape only to find that his family wanted him to enter an arranged marriage to punish him for leaving school. So he fled north to Soweto, South Africa’s largest Black city, in 1941.

In Soweto, Mandela became a part-time law student at Wits University and began to practice law, starting the nation’s first Black law firm. He joined the African National Congress, a group that agitated for the civil rights of Black South Africans. In 1948, the segregation that was already rampant in South Africa became state law when its ruling party formally adopted apartheid, or apartness. This policy required Black South Africans to carry identification with them at all times, which they needed to enter areas designated for whites. They were forced to live in all-Black zones and forbidden from entering into interracial relationships. Black people were even removed from the voter rolls and eventually fully disenfranchised.

At first, Mandela and his fellow members of the ANC used nonviolent tactics like strikes and demonstrations to protest apartheid. In 1952, Mandela helped escalate the struggle as a leader of the Defiance Campaign, which encouraged Black participants to actively violate laws. More than 8,000 people—including Mandela—were jailed for violating curfews, refusing to carry identification passes, and other offenses.

Over time, Mandela came to believe that armed resistance was the only way to end apartheid. In 1962, he briefly left the country to receive military training and gain support for the cause but was arrested and convicted soon after his return for leaving the country without a permit. Then, while he was in prison, police discovered documents related to Mandela’s plan for guerrilla warfare. They charged him and his allies with sabotage.

Mandela and the other defendants in the ensuing Rivonia Trial knew they were sure to be convicted and executed. So they turned their show trial into a statement, publicizing their anti-apartheid struggle and challenging the legal system that oppressed Black South Africans. When it was Mandela’s turn to speak for the defense, he delivered a four-hour-long speech.

Mandela wasn’t put to death—but, in 1964, he was sentenced to life in prison. He was allowed only one 30-minute visit with a single person every year, and could send and receive two letters a year. Confined in austere conditions, he worked in a limestone quarry and over time, earned the respect of his captors and fellow prisoners. He was given chances to leave prison in exchange for ensuring the ANC would give up violence but refused.

Last edited:
I know a whole lot more than you but that isn't even important because the proof of your racism is in your own words and Nelson Mandela would kick your ass for saying it.
No, you actually don't. There was no racism in my words, but your attitude stinks of it. How dare you misuse the memory of Mandela like this. For you to think that whites could mistreat blacks as they were treated in South Africa and then call somebody a racist for recognizing the anger blacks have because of it stinks of a belief in white superiority. I asked you a question:

Do you think any white nation would peacefully surrender to an inavding nation that stole the land from it's citizens, formed a government without giving those citizens the right to vote, remove people from their homes to reservation, forced people to work for companies extracting valuable minerals that were sent out of the country making people rich while paying the workers in those countries a pittance, made people carry ID cards they are forced to show on command and if they did not, a person could be jailed or worse, and basically ruled the streets by martial law?

Seems like when some whites discuss South Africa the same amnesia strikes their brain as it does in discussions of race in America.

So, you believe racial abuse can be “earned” or justified….. that’s the same thing every racist ever has believed.

Last edited:
What does this have to do with the evidence in this trial? Here you provide an example of just how racist this country still is.
I didn’t say it had anything to do with the evidence of the trial. I’m not understanding how you interpret this as an “example” of how racist this country is. But I know you find racism everywhere you look so I guess I do understand on that level.

I know. And I gave him several chances to realize it but he's just too thick-headed.
You can't tell me anything. And neither can that racist el midgetron. You both ignore what whites have done to cause the animosity purposefully and that's always the problem when talking about race with some white people. Your racism shows here by the way you ignore things.

It’s pretty surprising the things these woke social justice warriors like IM2 will freely admit.
What did I freely admit? That 100 years of racist abuse by whites in South Africa created animosity between them and blacks. That is what sane people call the truth. But white racists wanting to be disingenuous and gaslight want to pretend that what whites did just disappeared in the minds of South Africans and that South African confiscation of land stolen by whites is somehow racist hatred against whites instead of restorative justice. The thinking on display here by you and glasnost is evil. Then you wonder why some blacks call whites devils.

It’s pretty surprising the things these woke social justice warriors like IM2 will freely admit.
I know. And I gave him several chances to realize it ......

You can't tell me anything. ...
Of course not. Stupidity can never be cured and racism is in your brain because you don't even know what it is. You think the definition of racism is: White people who don't like black people. You poor sod. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back