Zone1 US has never been a racist country

Kruska,

Post a quote frrom me saying I hate all whiite people. That's the problem with you racists. A black person says they don't like whites who are racist and people liike you apparently think alll whites are as racist as you are. I don't hate all white people chump. I don't like whites who are racists
There you go - your post #167, clearly confirms as to what I stated in regards to YOUR daily expressed racism.
This is not about what we think. This country has got to change. Look at this forum as an example. And whites must do their part. Lying to yourselves about race, doing the bare minimum and acting like you can't do much more isn't good enough.

As usual you refer to Whites (in general) as being racists - you don't even bother to differentiate between a "factual" racist, and statements or comments from an e.g. European-American in reference to pointing out e.g. statistics that do not shed a positive light onto the American Negro community.

Pointing out e.g. "out of wedlock" - "crime stats" - and the overall Negro pertaining social development and societal issues, has NOTHING to do with racism. But YOU simply trying to wave off/disregard and refuting any criticism toward the Negro community as being racist. And in general blaming European-Americans for everything that places American-Negros at a disadvantage, especially in view of their own induced shortcomings.

In order to evade the fact/issue that Negros (TODAY) also have to do their part in regards to "enhancement" - you bring in some occurrences from 1679.

Last edited:
They were laughing at my confusion. They could tell that I didn't know what was going on. When I came to the border of Transkei there were two long queues of people waiting to show their ID. I approached the one on the left but when the border guard saw me (a white person) he closed the left line forcing everyone to double up on the right one. I figured 'This is going to take a lot of time'. I was wrong. As soon as the Africans on the left went to the end of the queue on the right the border guard motioned for me to come forward to the now 'closed' window. He stamped my passport (allowing me to enter the fake country of Transkei) and then immediately opened the left queue again so half of the Africans could shift back. As before, I was bewildered but the Africans thought it was funny. It was my face of confusion that they thought was funny. Looking back on it I wonder why they didn't just tell me to come to the front of the queue (as they did in shops all over the country) rather than go through the charade of 'closing' the window. :dunno: I never understood the Apartheid laws. It was crazy.
Now that’s what I would consider white privilege. Not the esoterica “white privilege” of the US grievance class.
Well, yes, but I was living in that part of Africa during the 1970s, and don't forget that the racial laws of the southern US states were still allowing the lynching of blacks up into the 1960s.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well, yes, but I was living in that part of Africa during the 1970s, and don't forget that the racial laws of the southern US states were still allowing the lynching of blacks up into the 1960s.
Lynching anyone anywhere in the USA was illegal. That’s why the Klan members wore hoods so they couldn’t be identifired.

So, you think America is just as hostile towards whites today as South Africa?
America is not hostile to whites and white South Africans earned the hostility they are receiving.

Lynching someone in the US « and getting away with it in a court of law » makes your statement debatable.

That's not the whole truth for sure.
Some people are just dishonest. If a law is not enforced it doesn't exist. And lynchings were not illegal.

America is not hostile to whites and white South Africans earned the hostility they are receiving.
Do you know what a "double standard" is? Do you know what racism is? What about Nelson Mandela, have you ever heard of him? Do you know anything about his humanitarian contributions? I think you need to find out about those things.

Let’s see how this plays out in a racist country.

What does this have to do with the evidence in this trial? Here you provide an example of just how racist this country still is.

Do you know what a "double standard" is? Do you know what racism is? What about Nelson Mandela, have you ever heard of him? Do you know anything about his humanitarian contributions? I think you need to find out about those things.
Are you seriously asking me these questions? I know about all these things. I've lived facing racism in America all my life. I know all about Mandela. And I know that there are at least 20 million pissed off black South Africans because of what was done. So for someone white to talk about hostilities whites face there as if whites are poor innocent victims hated for no other reason than their skin color is just evil.

Last edited:

Are you seriously asking me these questions?
I am most definitely asking you specifically these questions.

I am most definitely asking you specifically these questions.
Read post 198 and don't ask me stupid questions. What needs to be addressed is the dishonesty of whites pertaining to South Africa. Mandela was not the only black South African. He had opposition from others who felt like he was being soft. Whites love the always forgiving types, but Mandela is dead. And whites in America need to recognize the terrorism imposed on black SouthAfricans for nearly 100 years, the land that was stolen from them and the fact that 30 years after Apartheid ended whites still control the wealth that they stole instead of disingenuously talking about how there is hostility towards whites like whites have done nothing to cause it.

Forum List

Back