US Hate preacher gets another gig cancelled

Franklin has no excuse for his hate
What "hate"?

We are under attack by Muslims at home and abroad. We should stop all immigration of Muslims to the U.S. until this threat with Islam has been settled. Every Muslim that comes into this country has the potential to be radicalized—and they do their killing to honor their religion and Muhammad. During World War 2, we didn’t allow Japanese to immigrate to America, nor did we allow Germans. Why are we allowing Muslims now?

What would Jesus do?
He wouldn't call that hate.

No, I'm sure he wouldn't. I would.

What "hate"?

We are under attack by Muslims at home and abroad. We should stop all immigration of Muslims to the U.S. until this threat with Islam has been settled. Every Muslim that comes into this country has the potential to be radicalized—and they do their killing to honor their religion and Muhammad. During World War 2, we didn’t allow Japanese to immigrate to America, nor did we allow Germans. Why are we allowing Muslims now?

What would Jesus do?

I know you would. You'd be wrong to do so, but then everyone views the world in a different manner.

What "hate"?

What would Jesus do?

I know you would. You'd be wrong to do so, but then everyone views the world in a different manner.

"Every Muslim".......is nothing but hate. You do not get to tell those you demonize about the word of God.

He is not being silenced. He is free to stand on a soap box and spew hate with a bull horn in Piccadilly Circus any time he wants
Bullshit! Graham is being virtually silenced, effectively silenced, for all intents and purposes silenced and basically shut up when no one will give him a place to speak after they all agreed otherwise.

Is it considered "progressive" to simply shut down the speech, opinion and thoughts you don't want anyone to hold?
It seems regressive to me, more in line with something prior to the Enlightenment.

What are you afraid of? Or are you afraid your values and ideas cannot stand up
against those of Franklin Graham?
Hey Bubba! Did I take a stand on whether or not they should have canceled him? I did not. I just said that he is still free to speak -elsewhere. He was de-platformed, which is the right of any private entity.

What "hate"?

What would Jesus do?

"Every Muslim".......is nothing but hate. You do not get to tell those you demonize about the word of God.
In fact, you do. Every Muslim is a stretch, but history, particularly the past 19 years, has shown that Muslims have a violence problem and that it is impossible to tell which one is an extreme terrorist jihadi and which is just an everyday joe, er; Mohammad.

So, since NO ONE has the right to immigrate to the United States, it seems to be a prudent position to take until such time as we can develop a solid system to vet anyone coming here.

I'd take this stance against Irish too, as you can't tell who is Sinn Fein or not. I happen to be Irish, well, more than 1/1024th at any rate.

What would Jesus do?

In fact, you do. Every Muslim is a stretch, but history, particularly the past 19 years, has shown that Muslims have a violence problem and that it is impossible to tell which one is an extreme terrorist jihadi and which is just an everyday joe, er; Mohammad.

Muslims have a problem? How many countries has this "Christian country" attacked the last 50 years?

So, since NO ONE has the right to immigrate to the United States, it seems to be a prudent position to take until such time as we can develop a solid system to vet anyone coming here.

I'd take this stance against Irish too, as you can't tell who is Sein Fein or not. I happen to be Irish, well, more than 1/1024th at any rate.

I'm fine with that as long as we stay home also......bring the troops home. You never can tell where they will be instructed to attack next.

All of the venues graham booked for his tour in England have canceled on him. One had a petition written up and signed to prevent him from speaking at one venue.

I believe in free speech. However this isn't the US and these are privately owned venues so the owners have the right to pick and choose who speaks in their venues. They should show some support for freedom of speech but like I stated, this isn't the US.

graham says they will find new venues for him to speak.

I don't agree with anything graham says or does.

Evangelist preacher Franklin Graham planned a seven-city UK tour. All seven venues have dropped him

it takes a lot of hate to stop someone else from voicing their views,,,

Franklin has no excuse for his hate. His dad learned the hard way and warned against what Franklin is doing. Getting far too close to politics.

that only means englands hate is more than his,,,

silencing a difference of opinion doesnt make them right,,,it makes them what they claim to fight against,,,
He is not being silenced. He is free to stand on a soap box and spew hate with a bull horn in Piccadilly Circus any time he wants

^ when the most intolerant group on the planet claims they're all for tolerance

Muslims have a problem? How many countries has this "Christian country" attacked the last 50 years?

I'd take this stance against Irish too, as you can't tell who is Sein Fein or not. I happen to be Irish, well, more than 1/1024th at any rate.

I'm fine with that as long as we stay home also......bring the troops home. You never can tell where they will be instructed to attack next.
I'm fine with bringing the troops home, along with all our cash too. Let them hate us for free.

We have never attacked another country because God commanded us to do so, nor have we killed people who would not convert to Christianity.

We have, in the past, protecting our legitimate interests abroad. However, since the world wants us to pay for them without giving us our right to defend our interests, I think we should just pull back and let the world go to hell.

We don't need their energy anymore, nor do we need their nastiness.

I'm fine with bringing the troops home, along with all our cash too. Let them hate us for free.

We have never attacked another country because God commanded us to do so, nor have we killed people who would not convert to Christianity.

Really? We don't attack other countries because they refuse to bend to our will? The will of a "Christian" country?

We have, in the past, protecting our legitimate interests abroad. However, since the world wants us to pay for them without giving us our right to defend our interests, I think we should just pull back and let the world go to hell.

Sadly that might be the only way from stopping us from killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

Really? We don't attack other countries because they refuse to bend to our will? The will of a "Christian" country?

Sadly that might be the only way from stopping us from killing tens of thousands of innocent people.
Correct, we do not.

Tens of thousands. Well, I guess we can pull back and let the others do that killing for us. After all, it isn't like we aren't protecting 10's of millions of people, is it?

The left never misses a chance to bash anything that's related to Christianity, but not a chance in hell will they denounce hate that is preached by radical Islamists.

If anyone here started a thread like this about a radical Iman, they wouldn't post a single reply.

Correct, we do not.

Tens of thousands. Well, I guess we can pull back and let the others do that killing for us. After all, it isn't like we aren't protecting 10's of millions of people, is it?

No, we are protecting a small handful of corporate entities.

Correct, we do not.

No, we are protecting a small handful of corporate entities.
Incorrect, though they may benefit from it. In fact, they could be the reason, but regardless of the reason, we are protecting 10's of millions if not 100's of millions.

10k so-called innocents are not really statistically significant. Yeah, I know. What if MY mother was one of those statistics.

The real problem then becomes this. We do nothing, anywhere; for fear we may make a mistake and harm someone innocent. Meanwhile, we leave out own citizens open to biological and nuclear attacks. Buildings get flown into. Subways bombed; hell marathons bombed.

And all this because we happen to be rich and powerful and won't just give our hard-earned wealth away to everyone clamoring for 'their fair share'.

Oh, and we still are not forcing anyone to convert to Christianity or face burning to death or beheading.

Forum List

Back