US Hire Palestinian armed guards.[Jerusalem]

"We do not discuss security for our diplomatic delegation, but note that there are many inaccuracies in the claims. Furthermore, we coordinate our work with local authorities in a complete and ongoing manner."

Seems like "much ado about nothing" scaremongering to me.

"We do not discuss security for our diplomatic delegation, but note that there are many inaccuracies in the claims. Furthermore, we coordinate our work with local authorities in a complete and ongoing manner."

Seems like "much ado about nothing" scaremongering to me.
Politically correctness is far less appealing here in Israel, and basically when one states evasively in general words that its "inaccurate " it means it is true but he/she won't admit that instead of denying it all at once.
Bullshit Heroes.

I suppose when Shin bet orchestrate a "terrorist" incident against the American Consulate you will bleat, "Look, we told you so!" and the more gullable Americans will fall ror it as usual.

I suppose when Shin bet orchestrate a "terrorist" incident against the American Consulate you will bleat, "Look, we told you so!" and the more gullable Americans will fall ror it as usual.
Gullable in the first place to arm Muslims that HOPEFULLY be the outcome.

Away yeah I forgot to mention a "terrorist" attack against the Jews which are less protected, but what am I thinking?! You don't care anyway..

Away yeah I forgot to mention a "terrorist" attack against the Jews which are less protected, but what am I thinking?! You don't care anyway..

Oh I care, I care a great deal. But my reservoir of caring is finite and needs to be carefully apportioned. I just add up the number of Palestinians, murdered and abused by Israelis and then add up the number of Israelis murdered and abused by Palestinians, total the numbers and then allocate my reservoir of sympathy accordingly to each side in proportion to their suffering.

Oh I care, I care a great deal. But my reservoir of caring is finite and needs to be carefully apportioned. I just add up the number of Palestinians, murdered and abused by Israelis and then add up the number of Israelis murdered and abused by Palestinians, total the numbers and then allocate my reservoir of sympathy accordingly to each side in proportion to their suffering.
So basically you don't, but you can't admit it that you also won't mind balancing the numbers, fascinating politically correctness.
Again.

Do you take out all the Palestinians engaged in terrorism or in breach of the Geneva conventions while you are doing so. If you did you would find that it would be very few Palestinians for you to show any sympathy for.

The Obama Administration has lost its tiny little mind.

Problematic, for the next few months.

But, at least, that all goes away, on January 20, 2017, once our own long national nightmare has ended.

But, at least, that all goes away, on January 20, 2017, once our own long national nightmare has ended.
No, not unless Congress changes who does security at US embassies.....You see, instead of the US military and SS doing security, laws were changed in Congress to have the host nation provide security...It has nothing to do with an Oblama policy...

No, not unless Congress changes who does security at US embassies.....You see, instead of the US military and SS doing security, laws were changed in Congress to have the host nation provide security...It has nothing to do with an Oblama policy...
Yes, now that you mention it, I seem to recall hearing something about that, some time ago. If true, then that will probably change once again, in the not-too-distant future, after a few more embassy and consulate -level tragedies in Muslim-dominated countries and regions. In a setting like any of the Palestinian-controlled scraps of land, it's a certain recipe for disaster, and a needless endangering of US personnel. Then again, with all the Jews moving into the West Bank, perhaps they'll find a way to hire all Jews from that same region, in order to adhere to the letter of the law, while circumventing its misguided spirit.

If true, then that will probably change once again, in the not-too-distant future, after a few more embassy and consulate -level tragedies in Muslim-dominated countries and regions.
They do have a few marines and special embassy type security, which are used as liaison to the local police...

Yes, now that you mention it, I seem to recall hearing something about that, some time ago. If true, then that will probably change once again, in the not-too-distant future, after a few more embassy and consulate -level tragedies in Muslim-dominated countries and regions. In a setting like any of the Palestinian-controlled scraps of land, it's a certain recipe for disaster, and a needless endangering of US personnel. Then again, with all the Jews moving into the West Bank, perhaps they'll find a way to hire all Jews from that same region, in order to adhere to the letter of the law, while circumventing its misguided spirit.
We have had less than more...

Do you take out all the Palestinians engaged in terrorism or in breach of the Geneva conventions while you are doing so. If you did you would find that it would be very few Palestinians for you to show any sympathy for.

If I did that, I'd have to remove all the IDF thugs, rapists and murderers...oh, that's the whole population of Israel then.

So basically you don't, but you can't admit it that you also won't mind balancing the numbers, fascinating politically correctness.
Again.

Not political correctness, just common humanity. Something sadly lacking amongst Zionists and, for that matter, fundamentalist nut-jobs of whatever religious persuasion.

Again.

Not political correctness, just common humanity. Something sadly lacking amongst Zionists and, for that matter, fundamentalist nut-jobs of whatever religious persuasion.
No you're just an expert bullshit producer, and you didn't even bother denying that, so now you'll support the Palestinians just for adapting anti-Israeli position, if that would be Hitler you'd be a Nazi, if that would be IS you would support them as well, you are just a primitive anti-Semitic dressed with pretty words, can't say I care much for your opinion anyway.
'Humanity' is not for people like you to decide, despite your desire to change humanity like the Palestinians/Muslims, Hitler, and IS/Muslims attempts, you'll pass from our world just like them.

Forum List

Back