US Imports 20 Million Barrels a Month Oil from Russia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
That’s $1,960,000,000 a month Biden is letting the US send Putin to fund his wars.

That’ll be $2,600,000,0000 a month soon based upon expected price increases.
CDD0B95E-1F0B-44BA-940F-6051E170A542.jpeg

That’s $1,960,000,000 a month Biden is letting the US send Putin to fund his wars.

That’ll be $2,600,000,0000 a month soon based upon expected price increases.
View attachment 607375
Not much wonder Biden didn't take Russia out of the SWIFT interbank system. We have to have a way to pay Putin for the oil!

I remember when we were a net oil exporter. Of course, that was before Biden got in and ruined everything.

Not much wonder Biden didn't take Russia out of the SWIFT interbank system. We have to have a way to pay Putin for the oil!

I remember when we were a net oil exporter. Of course, that was before Biden got in and ruined everything.

Oh you will be an oil power again, it will come from your precious reserves though. You know, the barrels you hold back in case of emergency such as war and the like?

It boggles my mind. I'm sure someone somewhere is profiting.

Oh you will be an oil power again, it will come from your precious reserves though. You know, the barrels you hold back in case of emergency such as war and the like?

It boggles my mind. I'm sure someone somewhere is profiting.
Yeah, you could be right. There is talk of our providing energy to Europe in this emergency, and that would have to come out of our reserve.

Meanwhile our gasoline prices go up and up ---- this is not going well.

Biden gets everything wrong. Mr Trump warned NATO,etc about this stupidshit

Biden gets everything wrong. Mr Trump warned NATO,etc about this stupidshit
Trump has no education and doesn't read or listen. ... And he knows nothing about the oil business. Trump just loves Putin and sides with him against the US.

Forum List

Back