US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

Fox Business??? Really. Just a minute, I'l go get a link to some lame left wing web site, me boy. Ever try an impartial site.
2011, looking at recovery in 2010 and earlier. Did you think that says anything about the recovery overall.
Really, your agenda is showing.
The link Oldstyle gave to that Fox Business video provides excellent proof how Fox lies to their audience and literally dumbs them down.

In this case, we see Oldstyle mindlessly referring to a video Fox purports they aired on May 5th, 2011. But in reality, it aired in November, 6th, 2009.

Oldstyle, being the ever diligent idiot he is, doesn't even bother to review the very evidence he provides as proof to establish his insane claims.

Thanks, but I disagree with you about Oldstyle being a paid con tool.

There's no way anybody is paying that moron to post the stupid ass shit he's posting here. He's such an idiot, all he accomplishes is making conservatives look retarded. And while they don't need his help in that department, they're certainly not going to pay an imbecile like him to reinforce that stereotype.
All you have to know is no one in his party is even going to get to run for president this year unless one of them runs 3rd party or as an independent. That's how wrong people like oldstyle are. Still saying the same shit they were saying during the bush administration. And not even Republican voters are buying it anymore. Kasich and Cruz are combined getting 20% of the votes in the primaries.

There's no way anybody is paying that moron to post the stupid ass shit he's posting here. He's such an idiot, all he accomplishes is making conservatives look retarded. And while they don't need his help in that department, they're certainly not going to pay an imbecile like him to reinforce that stereotype.
All you have to know is no one in his party is even going to get to run for president this year unless one of them runs 3rd party or as an independent. That's how wrong people like oldstyle are. Still saying the same shit they were saying during the bush administration. And not even Republican voters are buying it anymore. Kasich and Cruz are combined getting 20% of the votes in the primaries.

You're right...I AM still saying the same shit I was during the Bush Administration! I'm still saying the Federal Government is rife with waste and mismanagement and needs to be downsized. I'm still saying that forty years of giving people entitlements hasn't won the "war on poverty" but it has created a whole class of people who think they have the right to be supported by society.
Clinton and the GOP turned welfare over to the States. My governor, scumbag Rick Snyder, changed welfare so you don't get it for life. 5 years is the max. I agree with that. So, problem solved. No ones on welfare for life.

What state do you live in and who's your governor?

Florida and Rick Scott. The problem is hardly "solved" when you've got groups like "Occupy Wall Street" demanding a "living wage" which translated means having the government subsidize your pay if you work at an entry level job. Americans 100 years ago would have understood that low skill jobs bring low pay and would have gotten more skills to get more pay. Now you've got an entire class of people who feel they should be able to afford to raise a family of four working at McDonald's.
What the fuck is wrong with young Michiganders? They need to start looking to see what jobs are available, then go to college and get an education in those fields so they can find work when they graduate.

As good jobs finally arrive, few Detroiters have the skills to fill them

Why would they do THAT, Sealy...when they have progressives telling them that they deserve a "living wage" for working an entry level...no skill job!

Fox Business??? Really. Just a minute, I'l go get a link to some lame left wing web site, me boy. Ever try an impartial site.
2011, looking at recovery in 2010 and earlier. Did you think that says anything about the recovery overall.
The link Oldstyle gave to that Fox Business video provides excellent proof how Fox lies to their audience and literally dumbs them down.

In this case, we see Oldstyle mindlessly referring to a video Fox purports they aired on May 5th, 2011. But in reality, it aired in November, 6th, 2009.

Oldstyle, being the ever diligent idiot he is, doesn't even bother to review the very evidence he provides as proof to establish his insane claims.

In the immortal words of Cankles..."What difference does it really make?" You declared that I was pulling the idea of a jobless recovery out of my ass and I provided several examples of pundits discussing why we were in fact HAVING a jobless recovery...one of which is Paul Krugman. So is Krugman "insane" when he speaks of a jobless recovery? Duh?

In the immortal words of Cankles..."What difference does it really make?" You declared that I was pulling the idea of a jobless recovery out of my ass and I provided several examples of pundits discussing why we were in fact HAVING a jobless recovery...one of which is Paul Krugman. So is Krugman "insane" when he speaks of a jobless recovery? Duh?
You provided no evidence the recovery was a "jobless" recovery.

The video with Krugman came just a few months into the recovery. It provides no evidence when looking back over the last 73 months to total.

Then you posted a video from 2009, 5 months before the job recovery even began.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're fucking insane.

insane-homer-o.gif

The dollar has lost 98 percent of it's value since the Fed Act of 1913.....you are the one that is fucking clueless. You know nothing about how this fiat currency works or fractional reserve banking. You live in a child like world that wears rose colored glasses because a leftard is in charge.
Great, now everyone gets to see how you change your position when it's exposed to light like cockroaches. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

You claimed QE has caused inflation.

I counter that idiotic claim by pointing out that in reality, inflation is currently less than one percent.

Being a retard with zero integrity, you're incapable of simply admitting you're wrong; so instead, you change the time frame of your claim from 2008 (when QE started) -- to 1913.

Your claim turned out to be so outrageous, you felt compelled to shift it by nearly a century.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And I thank you for that since, like Oldstyle, you expose your dishonesty AND ignorance to everyone perusing this thread.

That's a great service you provided for me and I just wanted to let you know it didn't go unappreciated.
thumbsup.gif

NICE POST. You know, Faun, I understand oldstyle. He is a simple conservative paid tool. There are a number of them on this board. They simply post conservative dogma, and lie without compunction.
Now, D. Smith, on the other hand, seems to be a true conspiracy theory advocate. I gave his view a chance, checked the sources he named as making up his beliefs (most all considered nut cases by the rational world), and tried to counter his nut case conclusions. And to no avail. I applaud you for trying to reason with this troll. But I believe he is simply a waste of time.

Video: Roundtable: Jobless Recovery?

Well, oldstyle, me poor ignorant con tool, you say you believe the obama recovery has been jobless. Lets take a look at that statement. Cause it is a simple thing. It is either true, or a lie:

The unemployment rate at it's highest during the great republican recession:
October 2009 - 10%
Unemployment Rate this year:
The unemployment rate in January of 2016 was 4.9%
Unemployment Rates in the United States Since 1948

So, It is not true, it is a lie. Because, you see, 4.9 is less than half of 10.

Really, if you would stop lying, you would save us trouble proving you are a lying con tool,

Perhaps you'd like to tell that to the millions of Americans in the Private Sector who couldn't find a job for YEARS because you progressives were more interested in getting ObamaCare passed and protecting your supporters in the Public Sector unions? How many Americans watched helplessly as their life's savings melted away because Barry, Harry and Nancy didn't give a shit about them?

The video with Krugman came just a few months into the recovery. It provides no evidence when looking back over the last 73 months to total.

You're fucking insane.

insane-homer-o.gif

What's "insane" is for someone to look at 2009 and 2010 and maintain that there WASN'T a jobless recovery!

You're fucking insane.

insane-homer-o.gif

What's "insane" is for someone to look at 2009 and 2010 and maintain that there WASN'T a jobless recovery!

Wasn't those the two Summers that Joe "Plugs" Biden said "We are in the Summer of recovery"??

Great, now everyone gets to see how you change your position when it's exposed to light like cockroaches. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

You claimed QE has caused inflation.

I counter that idiotic claim by pointing out that in reality, inflation is currently less than one percent.

Being a retard with zero integrity, you're incapable of simply admitting you're wrong; so instead, you change the time frame of your claim from 2008 (when QE started) -- to 1913.

Your claim turned out to be so outrageous, you felt compelled to shift it by nearly a century.

And I thank you for that since, like Oldstyle, you expose your dishonesty AND ignorance to everyone perusing this thread.

That's a great service you provided for me and I just wanted to let you know it didn't go unappreciated.
thumbsup.gif

NICE POST. You know, Faun, I understand oldstyle. He is a simple conservative paid tool. There are a number of them on this board. They simply post conservative dogma, and lie without compunction.
Now, D. Smith, on the other hand, seems to be a true conspiracy theory advocate. I gave his view a chance, checked the sources he named as making up his beliefs (most all considered nut cases by the rational world), and tried to counter his nut case conclusions. And to no avail. I applaud you for trying to reason with this troll. But I believe he is simply a waste of time.

Well, oldstyle, me poor ignorant con tool, you say you believe the obama recovery has been jobless. Lets take a look at that statement. Cause it is a simple thing. It is either true, or a lie:

October 2009 - 10%

Really, if you would stop lying, you would save us trouble proving you are a lying con tool,

Perhaps you'd like to tell that to the millions of Americans in the Private Sector who couldn't find a job for YEARS because you progressives were more interested in getting ObamaCare passed and protecting your supporters in the Public Sector unions? How many Americans watched helplessly as their life's savings melted away because Barry, Harry and Nancy didn't give a shit about them?
I think it's cute how you blame Progressives when those folks lost their jobs due to the conservative policy of not adding oversight to the GSEs when the real estate markets were ballooning out of control while Bush was president.

I'll just leave this here for now.

Household-disposable-income.jpg

PS. The latest figures are that - under O'bummer- Disposable Household Income rates have dipped (again) below the GDP.

But hey. . . as long as the jobless rate is down, it's all good.

Right?

You're fucking insane.

insane-homer-o.gif

There was no job recovery in 2009. No one is claiming there was. The Great Recession had just ended only a few months before that Fox video aired. The recovery began in March, 2010. But three months later in June, the overall numbers dropped due to the government laying off ¼ million temp census workers. Meanwhile, the private sector continued growing.

Over the last 73 months, there hasn't been one single month the private sector (14.4 million jobs added) lost jobs and the only months we lost jobs overall (14.0 million jobs added) was due to collecting census data.

That's what you moronically call a "jobless" recovery.

You're every bit the con tool Rshermr figured out you are.

Last edited:

PS. The latest figures are that - under O'bummer- Disposable Household Income rates have dipped (again) below the GDP.

Right?
The latest figures are not current, though. Your chart goes to 2013, so is hardly indicative of current conditions.

When current information is not available, you can't use older information and pretend it is still relevant.

You're fucking insane.

insane-homer-o.gif

There was no job recovery in 2009. No one is claiming there was. The Great Recession had just ended only a few months before that Fox video aired. The recovery began in March, 2010. But three months later in June, the overall numbers dropped due to the government laying ¼ million temp census workers. Meanwhile, the private sector continued growing.

Over the last 73 months, there hasn't been one single month the private sector (14.4 million jobs added) lost jobs and the only months we lost jobs overall (14.0 million jobs added) was due to collecting census data.

Just because we added a small number of jobs each month instead of losing them doesn't mean that it wasn't a jobless recovery, Faun! It was. The Private Sector has indeed grown but it has done so not because of the economic policies of Barack Obama but DESPITE the economic policies of a President who struggles mightily when it comes to economics in general.

And Rshermr hasn't figured out anything in so long it's laughable! He's the guy who uses the internet to pretend he's something he isn't...educated! He's the George Costanza of the US Message Board!

george costanza architect - - Yahoo Search Results

Last edited:

You're fucking insane.

insane-homer-o.gif

Wasn't those the two Summers that Joe "Plugs" Biden said "We are in the Summer of recovery"??
Yes, he said that in June, 2010. Over the summer after Biden said that, the private sector added 460,000 jobs...

June ........ 123,000
July ........ 101,000
August ...... 115,000
September ... 121,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

But at the same time, the federal government let go of hundreds of thousands of folks hired that spring to work for the census.

June ........ -223,000
July ........ -142,000
August ...... -106,000
September .... -76,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Last edited:

Right?
Those are not the latest figures. <smh>

October 2009 - 10%

I think it's cute how you blame Progressives when those folks lost their jobs due to the conservative policy of not adding oversight to the GSEs when the real estate markets were ballooning out of control while Bush was president.

That was a conservative policy? Since when? It was Bush that warned of impending problems because of a lack of "oversight" with real estate markets and his concerns were pooh poohed by liberals like Barney Frank!

You're fucking insane.

insane-homer-o.gif

There was no job recovery in 2009. No one is claiming there was. The Great Recession had just ended only a few months before that Fox video aired. The recovery began in March, 2010. But three months later in June, the overall numbers dropped due to the government laying ¼ million temp census workers. Meanwhile, the private sector continued growing.

Just because we added a small number of jobs each month instead of losing them doesn't mean that it wasn't a jobless recovery, Faun! It was. The Private Sector has indeed grown but it has done so not because of the economic policies of Barack Obama but DESPITE the economic policies of a President who struggles mightily when it comes to economics in general.

And Rshermr hasn't figured out anything in so long it's laughable! He's the guy who uses the internet to pretend he's something he isn't...educated! He's the George Costanza of the US Message Board!

Your insanity worsens. :ack-1:

We need somewhere in the neighborhood of 150,000 jobs to be added each month to keep up with population growth.

Since March, 2010, when the job markets began recovering, we've added 14 million jobs ... or 192,000 jobs per month on average.

You know, what you idiotically call a "small number" of jobs in a "jobless" recovery.

giphy.gif

October 2009 - 10%

That was a conservative policy? Since when? It was Bush that warned of impending problems because of a lack of "oversight" with real estate markets and his concerns were pooh poohed by liberals like Barney Frank!
Is it your position now that conservatives are pro-regulation??

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Right?
The latest figures are not current, though. Your chart goes to 2013, so is hardly indicative of current conditions.

When current information is not available, you can't use older information and pretend it is still relevant.

I'm not going to cut and paste the entire content.

But here's a link to some of the more Recent Trends.

Lmao Fox business slants right?????

What is the next tall story you are going to fib about, you don't listen or watch Fox sports because you think it is to conservative?

Retards on the left all of them...

Fox News CEO Admits That The Network Is Not In The News Business

Objective viewers have long ago concluded that Fox News is not, and never has been, a legitimate news network. They began as a project by right-wing propagandist Rupert Murdoch and Republican media strategist Roger Ailes to spread disinformation and promote GOP politicians. And for the past 17 years they have carried out that mission with a roster of rabidly partisan hosts broadcasting provable lies.

Fox News CEO Admits That The Network Is Not In The News Business

There are a whole bunch of links that prove that Fox CEO admits they are a entertainment network, not a news network. Which allows them to post lies. Which, of course, they do. 24/7/365. Sorry that is so difficult for you to understand.

You're fucking insane.

insane-homer-o.gif

Your insanity worsens. :ack-1:

We need somewhere in the neighborhood of 150,000 jobs to be added each month to keep up with population growth.

Since March, 2010, when the job markets began recovering, we've added 14 million jobs ... or 192,000 jobs per month on average.

You know, what you idiotically call a "small number" of jobs in a "jobless" recovery.

giphy.gif

So we've had an average net gain of a little over 40,000 jobs per month in a country the size of America with millions out of work and you label that as a recovery full of jobs? Really, Faun?

Forum List

Back