It's nice to be on offense for a change.

I think that's probably the real gift the left has given us.

The left have now proven to be liars.

Not only the political operators, but the legacy media as well, with their "cheap fakes" and "unsubstantiated claims".

They have abdicated their authority to be the arbitrators of truth.

If they didn't know, they are completely incompetent.

Anyone can report what they're spoonfed from the White House.

And instead of being on defense, fighting the politicos and the media...we are FINALLY on offense with home field advantage.

Just look at our little board.

The threads were all Trump this and Trump that...the Biden threads were few and far between.

Not anymore.

What a difference a day makes.

Talk about an over-reaction to one bad night. NOTHING was proven by the debate, other than Trump is completely unfit for office.

The left has NOT been proven "liars" at all. The ONLY thing that happened the other night is Joe Biden had a bad night. Nothing more. Biden's numbers are still climbing and Trump's numbers are in free fall.

The Trump Cult keeps talking about the NYT editorial telling Biden to step down, but completely ignore their comments that Trump proved himself completely unfit for office. How is this a win?

Lying for 90 minutes and sounding like a complete loon isn't a win for Trump at all.

I think that's probably the real gift the left has given us.

The left have now proven to be liars.

Not only the political operators, but the legacy media as well, with their "cheap fakes" and "unsubstantiated claims".

They have abdicated their authority to be the arbitrators of truth.

If they didn't know, they are completely incompetent.

Anyone can report what they're spoonfed from the White House.

And instead of being on defense, fighting the politicos and the media...we are FINALLY on offense with home field advantage.

Just look at our little board.

The threads were all Trump this and Trump that...the Biden threads were few and far between.

Not anymore.

What a difference a day makes.
It's like watching a lop sided football game where one team keeps on committing turnover after turnover after turnover. Sometimes the best offense is just a case of the other team being totally incompetent.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, stable genius
So you reinforce what the poster was saying. Good to see.

What you say has not been proven by one poor debate performance. His overall record proves quite the opposite.
We have witnessed over three years of the Vegetable stepping in his tongue and falling down like an invalid.

You just choose to ignore reality, Rachel.

Talk about an over-reaction to one bad night. NOTHING was proven by the debate, other than Trump is completely unfit for office.

The left has NOT been proven "liars" at all. The ONLY thing that happened the other night is Joe Biden had a bad night. Nothing more. Biden's numbers are still climbing and Trump's numbers are in free fall.

The Trump Cult keeps talking about the NYT editorial telling Biden to step down, but completely ignore their comments that Trump proved himself completely unfit for office. How is this a win?

Lying for 90 minutes and sounding like a complete loon isn't a win for Trump at all.
Tater lied the entire night……when he was able to finish a sentence.

I see westwall, talksalot, Missourian, and Nostra all tagged this direct quote by Donald Trump as "Fake News".

And they think they aren't a cult! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :spinner:

1) he wasn’t making a statement, he was asking questions of the doctors in the room

2) at no point did he suggest injecting bleach.

also, a little common sense comes into play here. If trump asks a doctor about injecting a disinfectant…and you think he means household cleaners or bleach…then you need to reevaluate your decisions..

(Edit). I didn’t mean “you” as in YOU, I mean “you” as in people in general..just for clarification

Last edited:

As they try to ignore the obvious, and reintroduce their gaslighting message, lol.

Sorry, not this time. You are wasting your breath. Anything you now insist going forward is NOT 1st hand, but been garnered by reading spun facts from the same people who insisted Joe was just fine.

Forget it! Better find a new source to be taken seriously, and oh by the way, any source you find in the MSM from the left, has absolutely proclaimed Joe was fine; meaning you no longer have credible sources to draw from, thus anything you say more than likely 100% bassackwards.

You post a fact. When we insist you give us a link, we then post what that entity has in the past said about Joe's cognitive abilities and guess what....instantly, your fact is destroyed due to the source.

Irony.

Dimtards every four years:

Fascist
Dictator
End social security
End medicare
Tax cuts for the wealthy.

Rinse……repeat….
Back in the 80's and 90's, it was the homeless. Every 4 years they would all of a sudden discover that there were a lot of homeless people in America, if a Republican was president.

Forum List

Back