US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

This economy blows.....QE has debased the currency causing inflation and it has caused another giant bubble that is about to burst...everyone on the inside knows it and they have been preparing accordingly. The derivatives market is what will end up blowing things all to hell. Tick, tick, tick......just a matter of time before it implodes.
Inflation is currently 0.85%. You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

The dollar has lost 98 percent of it's value since the Fed Act of 1913.....you are the one that is fucking clueless. You know nothing about how this fiat currency works or fractional reserve banking. You live in a child like world that wears rose colored glasses because a leftard is in charge.
Great, now everyone gets to see how you change your position when it's exposed to light like cockroaches. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

You claimed QE has caused inflation.

I counter that idiotic claim by pointing out that in reality, inflation is currently less than one percent.

Being a retard with zero integrity, you're incapable of simply admitting you're wrong; so instead, you change the time frame of your claim from 2008 (when QE started) -- to 1913.

Your claim turned out to be so outrageous, you felt compelled to shift it by nearly a century.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And I thank you for that since, like Oldstyle, you expose your dishonesty AND ignorance to everyone perusing this thread.
U

That's a great service you provided for me and I just wanted to let you know it didn't go unappreciated.
thumbsup.gif

Really? t
This economy blows.....QE has debased the currency causing inflation and it has caused another giant bubble that is about to burst...everyone on the inside knows it and they have been preparing accordingly. The derivatives market is what will end up blowing things all to hell. Tick, tick, tick......just a matter of time before it implodes.
Inflation is currently 0.85%. You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

The dollar has lost 98 percent of it's value since the Fed Act of 1913.....you are the one that is fucking clueless. You know nothing about how this fiat currency works or fractional reserve banking. You live in a child like world that wears rose colored glasses because a leftard is in charge.
Great, now everyone gets to see how you change your position when it's exposed to light like cockroaches. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

I counter that idiotic claim by pointing out that in reality, inflation is currently less than one percent.

Being a retard with zero integrity, you're incapable of simply admitting you're wrong; so instead, you change the time frame of your claim from 2008 (when QE started) -- to 1913.

Your claim turned out to be so outrageous, you felt compelled to shift it by nearly a century.

And I thank you for that since, like Oldstyle, you expose your dishonesty AND ignorance to everyone perusing this thread.

That's a great service you provided for me and I just wanted to let you know it didn't go unappreciated.
thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

Change my position? Hardly. The cost of housing is ungodly high, they are packaging food in smaller quantities while only slightly raising the prices. The only break we have gotten is in gas prices. There is a huge crash coming and the powers that be know it. We are driving off a cliff and you are sitting in the back whistling....totally clueless.

Uh, the inflation rate has been low for years. Under 2.5% per year since 1990. Right where economists want it to be to ensure economic growth of the economy. That specific costs are going up fast is generally a problem of monopoly (general or regional) and population growth.
But inflation??? Sorry, that is simply a stupid argument. Faun, in post 384, was completely correct. And his post should have ended that line of attack summarily.
And saying QE had any influenced is equally a stupid and mindless argument. The inflation rate during those and later years proves that beyond question. Anyone pointing at QE as a big deal just pointed at themselves as idiots.

thumbsup.gif

U

thumbsup.gif

Really? t

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

Change my position? Hardly. The cost of housing is ungodly high, they are packaging food in smaller quantities while only slightly raising the prices. The only break we have gotten is in gas prices. There is a huge crash coming and the powers that be know it. We are driving off a cliff and you are sitting in the back whistling....totally clueless.

Uh, the inflation rate has been low for years. Under 2.5% per year since 1990. Right where economists want it to be to ensure economic growth of the economy. That specific costs are going up fast is generally a problem of monopoly (general or regional) and population growth.
But inflation??? Sorry, that is simply a stupid argument.
And saying QE had any influenced is equally a stupid and mindless argument. The inflation rate during those and later years proves that beyond question. Anyone pointing at QE as a big deal just pointed at themselves as idiots.

Yeaaaah, dumping more fiat currency created from nothing into the system is a wonderful idea! This can go on forever! Having a central bank that charges usury for every note created from nothing is a GOOOOOOOD thing! You betcha.....the only idiot in this conversation is you and faun. Only an IDIOT would say that things were splendid and that we are on solid footing because nothing could be further from the truth. If you don't understand that the Fed bankers are parasitic POS that has been sucking this country dry as well as every other country that has one, you are too ignorant to continue "chatting" with.

thumbsup.gif

U

thumbsup.gif

Really? t

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

Yeaaaah, dumping more fiat currency created from nothing into the system is a wonderful idea! This can go on forever! Having a central bank that charges usury for every note created from nothing is a GOOOOOOOD thing! You betcha.....the only idiot in this conversation is you and faun. Only an IDIOT would say that things were splendid and that we are on solid footing because nothing could be further from the truth. If you don't understand that the Fed bankers are parasitic POS that has been sucking this country dry as well as every other country that has one, you are too ignorant to continue "chatting" with.
Damn. I am going to miss you SOOOOOOOOO much. In closing, me boy, you are not able to back up your argument. Which is too bad for you.

thumbsup.gif

U

thumbsup.gif

Really? t
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

Damn. I am going to miss you SOOOOOOOOO much. In closing, me boy, you are not able to back up your argument. Which is too bad for you.

I'm not the one that believes a central bank ran by foreign bankers that print money from nothing could ever be a good thing. Inflation is never a good thing either because it is a hidden tax. Even at two percent or three percent per year adds up quickly and especially if wages are not keeping up. You sincerely have no clue at all.

Look at what Bush and the GOP left us and look at where we are now and you call that failure? You must be delusional. What else could it be?

Why won't the GOP invite Bush to their convention?

What's amusing, R-Derp...is that you honestly believe that Obama's stewardship of the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression is a plus for Barry! Where we are now is a testament to the strength of the American economy not to Barack Obama's fiscal policies. Our economy has managed to come back DESPITE having a President who is utterly clueless about job creation, economics in general and hasn't had a plan to create jobs or grow the economy since Larry Summers left six years ago!

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

NICE POST. You know, Faun, I understand oldstyle. He is a simple conservative paid tool. There are a number of them on this board. They simply post conservative dogma, and lie without compunction.
Now, D. Smith, on the other hand, seems to be a true conspiracy theory advocate. I gave his view a chance, checked the sources he named as making up his beliefs (most all considered nut cases by the rational world), and tried to counter his nut case conclusions. And to no avail. I applaud you for trying to reason with this troll. But I believe he is simply a waste of time.

What's amusing, R-Derp...is that you honestly believe that Obama's stewardship of the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression is a plus for Barry! Where we are now is a testament to the strength of the American economy not to Barack Obama's fiscal policies. Our economy has managed to come back DESPITE having a President who is utterly clueless about job creation, economics in general and hasn't had a plan to create jobs or grow the economy since Larry Summers left six years ago!

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Really? t

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

You know, there are problems with this economy. You see it as gov, I see it as money in politics. I could care less if the us is incorporated. Hell, that is not news. Has been true for years. And is true of most countries. But you warning about an upcoming cliff has been being given by conspiracy theorists and conservatives for years. Has not happened. Just like your rantings about inflation, and about QE, me boy, are nuts. You are listening to people feeding you bullshit. Most know better than to eat it.
Inflation for christ sake, is only of issue if the prices resulting are greater than your current earnings. Simple, me boy. You see, we are not (at least most of us) living on 1913 earnings. Get a grip. Reality is somewhere else, not where you are currently living.

We are out of the great Bush recession dummy

This became the "Obama Jobless Recovery" years ago, Sealy! We've been grinding along with less then 2% economic growth for years with the Fed unable to raise interest rates because the economy isn't strong enough. Barry OWNS that...not Bush.
Oh, my.

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2006_2016_all_period_M03_data.gif

14 million jobs gained in this recovery and you're actually dumbed-down enough to call it a "jobless" recovery.

You really do expose just how ignorant you are by posting such nonsensical rightwing talking points.
thumbsup.gif

How many have been lost during that time and what kind of jobs are they? What do they pay? You do know that part-time work counts the same as full-time. Keep those blinders on.....
Dayam. You imbeciles with your talking points are relentless. No matter how many times they're debunked, y'all keep repeating them. Part time jobs added during the recovery account for less than 2% of all the jobs gained...

Part time jobs (191,000)

2/2010: 27,627,000
3/2016: 27,818,000

Full time jobs (12,669,000)

2/2010: 110,778,000
3/2016: 123,447,000

99% of the 13 million jobs gained during the recovery were full time jobs. Oldstyle is an abject imbecile for describing the recovery a "jobless" recovery. :eusa_doh:

Oh, and the gains I posted are net gains.

Nice, accurate, backed up post.

And Oldstyle says:
Jeeees, ya mean the recovery is not jobless??? Let me wipe the dribble off my chin. Then I will post the same thing again.

Any way you say it, drivel is drivel. And what oldstyle posted is Drivel. With a capital D.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

U

thumbsup.gif

Really? t
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

I'm not the one that believes a central bank ran by foreign bankers that print money from nothing could ever be a good thing. Inflation is never a good thing either because it is a hidden tax. Even at two percent or three percent per year adds up quickly and especially if wages are not keeping up,. You sincerely have no clue at all.

That I have no clue is your opinion, me boy. And you know how much I value your opinion.
I do, however, value the opinions of economists. And nearly all say that mild inflation is indeed a good thing. That you are incapable of understanding that is not my problem. You read conspiracy theory drivel. I prefer information from educated economists with no axe to grind. And by the way, me boy, you are misinformed again, and passing that untruth on to anyone who would like to hear it. The FED does not print money.
But, economists disagree that simply printing money, in some cases, and in appropriate amounts, can and was a good thing.
To prove your lack of rationality, saying that 2 or 3% inflation adds up quickly is not true, me boy. Unless wages and interest are close to ZERO. DIPSHIT.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

NICE POST. You know, Faun, I understand oldstyle. He is a simple conservative paid tool. There are a number of them on this board. They simply post conservative dogma, and lie without compunction.
Now, D. Smith, on the other hand, seems to be a true conspiracy theory advocate. I gave his view a chance, checked the sources he named as making up his beliefs (most all considered nut cases by the rational world), and tried to counter his nut case conclusions. And to no avail. I applaud you for trying to reason with this troll. But I believe he is simply a waste of time.
Thanks, but I disagree with you about Oldstyle being a paid con tool.

There's no way anybody is paying that moron to post the stupid ass shit he's posting here. He's such an idiot, all he accomplishes is making conservatives look retarded. And while they don't need his help in that department, they're certainly not going to pay an imbecile like him to reinforce that stereotype.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Thanks, but I disagree with you about Oldstyle being a paid con tool.

There's no way anybody is paying that moron to post the stupid ass shit he's posting here. He's such an idiot, all he accomplishes is making conservatives look retarded. And while they don't need his help in that department, they're certainly not going to pay an imbecile like him to reinforce that stereotype.
All you have to know is no one in his party is even going to get to run for president this year unless one of them runs 3rd party or as an independent. That's how wrong people like oldstyle are. Still saying the same shit they were saying during the bush administration. And not even Republican voters are buying it anymore. Kasich and Cruz are combined getting 20% of the votes in the primaries.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Really? t

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

You know, there are problems with this economy. You see it as gov, I see it as money in politics. I could care less if the us is incorporated. Hell, that is not news. Has been true for years. And is true of most countries. But you warning about an upcoming cliff has been being given by conspiracy theorists and conservatives for years. Has not happened. Just like your rantings about inflation, and about QE, me boy, are nuts. You are listening to people feeding you bullshit. Most know better than to eat it.
Inflation for christ sake, is only of issue if the prices resulting are greater than your current earnings. Simple, me boy. You see, we are not (at least most of us) living on 1913 earnings. Get a grip. Reality is somewhere else, not where you are currently living.

I was totally stunned by your post and not in a good way. Before the Fed Act, inflation was no existent so you don't have the slightest fucking clue....see the link attached below after I get done smacking you around. So you think it doesn't matter that Washington D.C is the corporate headquarters for USA.INC and all it's thousands upon thousands of subsidiaries? You have no fucking clue about the ramifications of that because you don't know who owns said corporation....and guess what, it's not we, the people. The Act of 1871 tossed the organic constitution and replaces it with a corporate constitution charter and it was not intednded to benefit the Republic. It was created to only benefit USA.INC that operates only within it's corporate charter and operates entirely outside the original (organic) Constitution.

Instead of unalienable rights, we were granted "privileges" like the right to travel that requires a license, marriage, requires a license...to pull a bass out of a lake requires a license......see the pattern? A corporation can't pass laws, it can only pass acts, statutes and codes. It also took us away from Common law and put us under admiralty law using legalese then in 1966, we went under the UCC. USA.INC is a for profit venture that is currently owned by the International Monetary Fund that is nothing but a subsidiary of the Fed bank, BIS and World Bank. It was taken into recievership to provide the 19 essential services of "gubermint" while making a profit. The fact that our "gubermint" is actually a corporate entity should not only piss you off but open your eyes to the thievery that has been done to all of us. I doubt that it will make any difference to you...you seem to have embraced the debt slavery system.

Inflation – Before and After the Federal Reserve by Tim Iacono

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Really? t

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

I was totally stunned by your post and not in a good way. Before the Fed Act, inflation was no existent so you don't have the slightest fucking clue....see the link attached below after I get done smacking you around. So you think it doesn't matter that Washington D.C is the corporate headquarters for USA.INC and all it's thousands upon thousands of subsidiaries? You have no fucking clue about the ramifications of that because you don't know who owns said corporation....and guess what, it's not we, the people. The Act of 1871 tossed the organic constitution and replaces it with a corporate constitution charter and it was not intednded to benefit the Republic. It was created to only benefit USA.INC that operates only within it's corporate charter and operates entirely outside the original (organic) Constitution.

Instead of unalienable rights, we were granted "privileges" like the right to travel that requires a license, marriage, requires a license...to pull a bass out of a lake requires a license......see the pattern? A corporation can't pass laws, it can only pass acts, statutes and codes. It also took us away from Common law and put us under admiralty law using legalese then in 1966, we went under the UCC. USA.INC is a for profit venture that is currently owned by the International Monetary Fund that is nothing but a subsidiary of the Fed bank, BIS and World Bank. It was taken into recievership to provide the 19 essential services of "gubermint" while making a profit. The fact that our "gubermint" is actually a corporate entity should not only piss you off but open your eyes to the thievery that has been done to all of us. I doubt that it will make any difference to you...you seem to have embraced the debt slavery system.

Bottom line is deep down everyone has cognitive dissonance when it comes to this. We all know the systems corrupt and this isn't even the only proof we have that the entire system is corrupt. But what are we going to do about it? I was once one of you but I realized the system is what it is. As long as America has a prosperous big fat middle class and comfortable retirements, no one cares that the system is rigged. But since Reagan the system has been rigged more against us.

Republicans cry class warfare but meanwhile since Reagan the rich have waged war against us. The rich have got too greedy. They weren't happy with 75% of the wealth they wanted 90%. Well they have it. This doesn't work. Start giving employees raises not ceos

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Really? t

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

You really are fucking deranged. No license required to travel. I can get in a car, a bus, a plane, etc.; and travel wherever I want in the U.S. and as long as I'm not driving, no license is required.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Really? t
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

Bottom line is deep down everyone has cognitive dissonance when it comes to this. We all know the systems corrupt and this isn't even the only proof we have that the entire system is corrupt. But what are we going to do about it? I was once one of you but I realized the system is what it is. As long as America has a prosperous big fat middle class and comfortable retirements, no one cares that the system is rigged. But since Reagan the system has been rigged more against us.

Republicans cry class warfare but meanwhile since Reagan the rich have waged war against us. The rich have got too greedy. They weren't happy with 75% of the wealth they wanted 90%. Well they have it. This doesn't work. Start giving employees raises not ceos

You have a pretty good grasp on things but you have a blind spot as to which political party is to blame but the fact of the matter is that both parties are just different sides of the same coin at the top. That is why you have so many politicians on both sides that make a career out of working in D.C. Don't think for even a minute that they don't know that this is all theater...sometimes the Repubs are the "good guys"....sometimes it's the Dems that are the "good guys". They tag team each other to deflect the blame from the real puppet masters that are pulling the strings. The demise of the middle class started in the early 70's and they keep lowering the bar as to what defines "middle class" these days. What spooked the shit out of me was the Department of Labor report that showed 71 percent of the people that even have a job make between 30,000 to 49,999 a year. 51 percent make 20,000 to 29,999 year and a staggering 38 percent that have a job make 5,000 to 19,999 a year...that shit just blew me away. Through lots of reading and research, I found that USA.INC and all it's composite subsidiaries have been skimming off the top and investing that in the Stock Market as well as in foreign markets. The amount of hidden wealth is beyond staggering. It's all in the CAFR, the mac daddy of all financial documents...the holy grail. Since this has been exposed, it's harder to get a copy of it because they will no longer put it on line...you have to request it and jump through hoops. What I have found out is that since 2010, USA.INC and all it's subsidiaries are sitting on 145 TRILLION dollars in assets and they receive close to 10 percent returns in the way of dividends which is more than the GDP of the private sector. They have been taking those profist and re-investing them to the point that composite government owns the majority of shares in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries......certainly makes sense to me now as to why huge corporations pay little to no taxes, USA. INC always operates with a deficit because they can simply pass that bill off on us while keeping the profits....the rabbit hole of corruption simply boggles the mind.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Really? t
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

You really are fucking deranged. No license required to travel. I can get in a car, a bus, a plane, etc.; and travel wherever I want in the U.S. and as long as I'm not driving, no license is required.

Really? You can get on a bus or a plane without a government ID? Shit, I have to show my DL three times before I can even get on a flight....how do you do it?

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Really? t
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

You have a pretty good grasp on things but you have a blind spot as to which political party is to blame but the fact of the matter is that both parties are just different sides of the same coin at the top. That is why you have so many politicians on both sides that make a career out of working in D.C. Don't think for even a minute that they don't know that this is all theater...sometimes the Repubs are the "good guys"....sometimes it's the Dems that are the "good guys". They tag team each other to deflect the blame from the real puppet masters that are pulling the strings. The demise of the middle class started in the early 70's and they keep lowering the bar as to what defines "middle class" these days. What spooked the shit out of me was the Department of Labor report that showed 71 percent of the people that even have a job make between 30,000 to 49,999 a year. 51 percent make 20,000 to 29,999 year and a staggering 38 percent that have a job make 5,000 to 19,999 a year...that shit just blew me away. Through lots of reading and research, I found that USA.INC and all it's composite subsidiaries have been skimming off the top and investing that in the Stock Market as well as in foreign markets. The amount of hidden wealth is beyond staggering. It's all in the CAFR, the mac daddy of all financial documents...the holy grail. Since this has been exposed, it's harder to get a copy of it because they will no longer put it on line...you have to request it and jump through hoops. What I have found out is that since 2010, USA.INC and all it's subsidiaries are sitting on 145 TRILLION dollars in assets and they receive close to 10 percent returns in the way of dividends which is more than the GDP of the private sector. They have been taking those profist and re-investing them to the point that composite government owns the majority of shares in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries......certainly makes sense to me now as to why huge corporations pay little to no taxes, USA. INC always operates with a deficit because they can simply pass that bill off on us while keeping the profits....the rabbit hole of corruption simply boggles the mind.
I can't argue if I agree.

Reg: "recovery"..it does not seem worth the massive$11T debt added. Jobs bare min to keep up w/population growth? Miserable GDP compared historically. Spin away but it ain't worth thd debt dumped on the kids of USA. shameful disgrace. I can't posf links and crunch numbers right now, thx to those who did.

Reg: "recovery"..it does not seem worth the massive$11T debt added. Jobs bare min to keep up w/population growth? Miserable GDP compared historically. Spin away but it ain't worth thd debt dumped on the kids of USA. shameful disgrace. I can't posf links and crunch numbers right now, thx to those who did.

The every day Johnny Lunchpail is hurting...you are dead on about that but the blame lays at the feet of the ones that are pulling the strings behind the scenes. I believe that we are on the precipice of real change and in a good way because people are waking up. The elites are wanting us to point fingers at each other and the tribal allegiances we have to a fake political party that is really a one party system. Stay upbeat and be positive......good people are working behind the scenes.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Really? t
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

Really? You can get on a bus or a plane without a government ID? Shit, I have to show my DL three times before I can even get on a flight....how do you do it?
All that's needed to get on a commercial plane is a picture ID. There's no requirement that it's a government issued ID. My kids fly using their student ID's. Flying on companies' private jets typically require no ID. Flying on a friend's private plane requires no ID. What you're talking about isn't a restriction on travel; it's a restriction on flying.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Really? t

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
[/QUOTE

Well, me boy, perhaps you should look your chart. It has been over 45 years since my last econ class. And economic history classes do not spend a lot of time on the gold standard, which you seem to love. It is a favorite of the Libertarian crowd. Are you a libertarian? Maybe that explains you lack of rationality.
During the years before the us got rid of the gold standard, there was less inflation than since. Though on average, when there was inflation, it was higher than today.
Now, if you would look at the graphs on your link, you would see something odd, me boy. It was years of DEFLATION. Which meant, me boy, that GDP decreased. Your money was worth more, but it bought LESS. The other things you see is that there was great volatility. Inflation, deflation year after year. Huge recessions and recoveries. Not something anyone, except an idiot, would like. It did, however, concentrate wealth in a few people's hands. Made the very rich very rich. And the push toward libertarian economics, or if you prefer, Laissez Faire economics created some of the richest and monopoly oriented corporations and corporatists EVER, It was the build up to the great repression of 1929. The only thing worse than high inflation is deflation. Which is why no nation today is under the gold standard.
Your web site, also, is a laugh. I mean, really, using a source like 24HGold.COM proves you to be an idiot. You may want to try an impartial site some time, in order to have a chance at being taken seriously.

Forum List

Back