US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

Last time it was this low was 1973
JESUS H. CHRIST. ME BOY. YOUR PAGE IS AWFULL. HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY YOU TO GET IT FIXED. IN GENERAL, IT LOOKS (TECHNICALLY) LIKE PUKE. THEN YOU POST SOMETHING, AND THE COMBINATION IS A SICKENING MESS NEEDING SOMEONE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.
JESUS.

I've read some of "oldstyle" posts. Of those, every one was 100% accurate. Of yours I have read, you whine and call childish names but little, if anything of value. Seen that on other threads too.

Welcome to the board, Markle. I think you'll find that Rshermr is one of our more "entertaining" posters! He once told me that not only was he an economics major in college but that he was so well versed in the subject that his college had him helping to teach the subject as an undergrad! Amazingly however he thought I was referring to a brick and mortar college when I referenced The Chicago School of Economics. His kind of stupid is a rare thing! Enjoy abusing him...I know I do!

He is amusing and it was obvious he/she knows less than nothing about economics. I guess the ploy was to intimidate others by falsely claiming to be knowledgeable about the topic.

I don't think anyone has ever been "intimidated" by Rshermr's "knowledge"! He's just one more internet poser...pretending to be something that he's not and when he's called on it? Prepare yourself for a slew of personal attacks. It's his stock response.

He is definitely clueless....just another water carrier for the Barrypuppet.

And another......personal attack. Incapable of discussion??

Rshermr, you asked about the 8 things we could do that would return this country to greatness and I already posted it once to you but you conveniently ignored it. Every single one is doable but only if we develop a spine and wake up.

#1 Top to bottom audit of the Federal Reserve and publicly name the 12 families that are the shareholders. Then we nationalize it, tell the banking oligarchs that the debt belongs to USA.INC which is being dissolved and not the debt of the people. Then we confiscate the ill-gotten wealth and put it into a trust AFTER dissolving USA.INC. We repatriate the golden that was confiscated and stolen from the people due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933. We will follow the paper trail and I suspect that the nation's gold is sitting in a vault in the Bank Of London. We then audit the IMF, the Bank For International Settlements and the World Bank and write off any and all debt this thieves have stolen from the third world countries.

#2 We then open up ALL Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports and the hidden holdings of USA.INC and it's 185,000 subsidiaries. What you would find is that they are sitting on 145 TRILLION dollars in assets not just in U.S holdings but overseas corporations as well that pays them a hefty dividend every year. USA.INC and it's subsidiaries take in more wealth in a year than the entire GDP of the private sector. That money is also put into a trust and that is what will finance the nineteen essential services that the IMF contracted for when USA.INC was taken into receivership when it went bankrupt AGAIN in 1950.

#3 Then we nullify all the unfair "fair trade agreements" that has allowed a flood of cheap goods into this country made by what is basically slave labor and we place tariffs on it like we did before the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. This would eliminate the need for any taxation whatsoever and Allodial rights to property could be restored to the people....which means they own it outright...no property tax whatsoever.

#4 There are over 6,000 patents for everything from zero point energy to a better way of creating GOOD food that has been suppressed under the guise of "National Security". We release them and allow a TRUE free market to run with them which would create MILLIONS of jobs without harming the environment at all.

#5 We bring every soldier back that has been working overseas protecting the interests of the multinational corporations and use them to secure our southern border. Only those that came here legally and signed the guest book should benefit from the changes...not those that came over here, flopped and sucked off of the public teat.

#6 We use our influence to bring about these changes in every other country that is under the thumb of the banking oligarchs and return the wealth and resources that were stolen from them by the IMF and Bank For International Settlements back to the people from which it was stolen. It would be a domino effect. Once we expose the thievery of the IMF, BIS and World Bank, we put that money into a world trust to rebuild the infrastructure of these third world counties.

#7 We put every globalist on trial for their crimes against humanity and confiscate their wealth. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers come immediately to mind, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Beatrice, Prince Phillip, etc, etc. Everyone that sits on the Committee of 300. It's a very tiny group of powerful elites that have foisted this debt slavery system upon humanity at the expense of 100's of millions of lives and it's way past time that they paid for their crimes. It would be Nuremburg on steroids.

#8 We restore the Republic which means a return to Common Law which is the law of the land instead of admiralty law and the UCC which is the law of the sea with all it's acts, statutes and codes. Re-train the administrators that were acting on behalf of the bank under the guise of being a judge that was raising revenue for the corporation.... into administering Common law.

#9 Hire peace officers instead of police that have been nothing but glorified mall cops and enforcers of acts, statutes and codes that produced revenue while producing no real victim of violations of said acts, statutes and codes.

#10 Make the people the trustee of their corporate fiction that was created the day they were born with the birth certificate that was written on bond paper and monetized. This bond has gained value over the life of the corporate fiction and instead use it to fund the retirement of the real man or woman of the land...thus eliminating the need for any kind of social security tax on both the employee and the employer freeing the employer to pay more since he/she will not have to figure that cost into what he/she decides to pay you. Only under real time hardship cases like disability would the funds from this bond be released if it's not at the age of retirement......like the age of 60? Heck, we might even be able to lower it to 55.

#11. Legalize hemp....it has a 1000 and 1 uses from being a bio-fuel to curing many forms of cancer.

We have been abused, we have been raped, pillaged and plundered by a debt slavery system that rivals that of Rome before the birth of Christ and we don't even realize it.

BTW, there are millions of people that know the things I do...especially in Europe....America? Not so much but there are some. The tipping point is about to be reached and the point of no return is approaching unless people wake up as to what is being done to them. We ARE the change...we are the solution. These bought and paid for lackeys in D.C that is the corporate headquarters of USA.INC have no power...it's all theater. KNOWLEDGE is power and trust me, they do not want you to know what I have posted here. If you want change, you are not going to get it as long as the for profit corporate entity exists in D.C ...etch that in stone.

I answered that question.
Ahh, the ever popular declaration of answering when you didn't. :eusa_doh:

All you said was millions of 16 year olds turn 16. That doesn't answer the question. And a higher percentage of young (65-69) baby boomers are working than 16-17 year olds. More Baby Boomers are retiring than 16 year olds are going to work.

I sincerely doubt that.....with the shitty buying power of this fiat currency, more and more "baby boomers" are staying in the workforce because they can't count on what they have saved. I don't give a shit what your alleged stats show. I also know that on the rare occasion that I eat at a fast food joint, I can count on one hand with fingers to spare as to how many teenagers are working there. Life must be surreal with them rose colored glasses on...where might I buy a pair?
You can doubt them all you want ... my alleged stats come from the BLS...

Employment Level - 16-17 yrs.
Population Level - 16-17 yrs.
Employment Level - 65-69 yrs.
Population Level - 65-69 yrs.

And I hate to break the news to ya -- but your personal anecdotal evidence is no match for any one of the numerous studies which attribute as much as half of the decline in the labor force participation rate to retiring baby boomers.

Keep on believing that things are looking up and that the average Joe is just one more election cycle away from prosperity. I am in the real world, I see the real world. I was in Detroit, Michigan from January of 2013 to July of 2015 and I never saw a fucking thing get better for those people there. I came back to Dallas Texas and I see the cracks in the economy and friends of mine hoping to get even so much as part-time gig at Home Depot or Lowes and it's much worse than when I left in 2013. I am here in Florida where there is a HUGE divide between the haves and the have nots and if you are a "have" you are gonna pay through the nose and this system will drain you for every dime they can......it is fucking insane....but morons like you act like we are sitting in high cotton. You must be doing coke....no one could have the optimistic attitude that you have concerning the condition of this country unless they were on some kind of drug....seriously.

Studies? Have these "professionals" go out into the real world instead of crunching numbers this corporate "gubermint" gives them in order to paint a rosy picture that doesn't fucking exist in the real world
Well of course.
Detroit ruined by manufacturing jobs moved overseas.
Texas is a cesspool run into the ground by Republicans for decades.
Texas ranks number one in a many categories of pollution and environmental degradation. For example, Texas is:
  • #1 in the Emission of Ozone Causing Air Pollution Chemicals
  • #1 in Toxic Chemical releases into the Air
  • #1 in use of Deep Well Injectors as method of Waste Disposal
  • #1 in counties listed in top 20 of Emitting Cancer Causing Chemicals
  • #1 in Total Number of Hazardous Waste Incinerators
  • #1 in Environmental Justice Title 6 complaints
  • #1 in production of Cancer causing Benzene & Vinyl Chloride
  • #1 Largest Sludge Dump in Country
Texas is Number 1

Florida is a Rick Scott disaster.

A leftard slanted website making claims? Too funny. While I am no fan of Bush, we have had leftard governors like
I answered that question.

All you said was millions of 16 year olds turn 16. That doesn't answer the question. And a higher percentage of young (65-69) baby boomers are working than 16-17 year olds. More Baby Boomers are retiring than 16 year olds are going to work.

I sincerely doubt that.....with the shitty buying power of this fiat currency, more and more "baby boomers" are staying in the workforce because they can't count on what they have saved. I don't give a shit what your alleged stats show. I also know that on the rare occasion that I eat at a fast food joint, I can count on one hand with fingers to spare as to how many teenagers are working there. Life must be surreal with them rose colored glasses on...where might I buy a pair?

And I hate to break the news to ya -- but your personal anecdotal evidence is no match for any one of the numerous studies which attribute as much as half of the decline in the labor force participation rate to retiring baby boomers.

Keep on believing that things are looking up and that the average Joe is just one more election cycle away from prosperity. I am in the real world, I see the real world. I was in Detroit, Michigan from January of 2013 to July of 2015 and I never saw a fucking thing get better for those people there. I came back to Dallas Texas and I see the cracks in the economy and friends of mine hoping to get even so much as part-time gig at Home Depot or Lowes and it's much worse than when I left in 2013. I am here in Florida where there is a HUGE divide between the haves and the have nots and if you are a "have" you are gonna pay through the nose and this system will drain you for every dime they can......it is fucking insane....but morons like you act like we are sitting in high cotton. You must be doing coke....no one could have the optimistic attitude that you have concerning the condition of this country unless they were on some kind of drug....seriously.

Studies? Have these "professionals" go out into the real world instead of crunching numbers this corporate "gubermint" gives them in order to paint a rosy picture that doesn't fucking exist in the real world
Well of course.
Texas ranks number one in a many categories of pollution and environmental degradation. For example, Texas is:
Texas is Number 1

No, Detroit is the by-product of a very uncaring, for profit composite "gubermint" that is being controlled by the IMF. They have no problem with sucking the people dry and then discarding them. USA.INC is sitting on a mountain of wealth that exceeds the GDP of the private sector each and every year but yet they run a deficit...why is that? Because they can pass the debt off on us while tucking some of the wealth away in tax havens like the Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, etc, etc and re-investing the rest. They are already the majority shareholders in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries and here lately they have been investing overseas. You are so convinced that the "demcrat" party is the end all be all but they are just as much to blame as the neocons at the top that know about this outrageous fraud, extortion and outright thievery. They make the mafia seem like mere pikers. Get out of the paradigm because your beloved "libruls" are not gonna save you or anyone else. There is no Santa Claus....hate to be the one to break it to you but you need to know.

Well of course.
Texas is Number 1

A leftard slanted website making claims? Too funny. While I am no fan of Bush, we have had leftard governors like

Well of course.
Texas is Number 1

No, Detroit is the by-product of a very uncaring, for profit composite "gubermint" that is being controlled by the IMF. They have no problem with sucking the people dry and then discarding them. USA.INC is sitting on a mountain of wealth that exceeds the GDP of the private sector each and every year but yet they run a deficit...why is that? Because they can pass the debt off on us while tucking some of the wealth away in tax havens like the Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, etc, etc and re-investing the rest. They are already the majority shareholders in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries and here lately they have been investing overseas. You are so convinced that the "demcrat" party is the end all be all but they are just as much to blame as the neocons at the top that know about this outrageous fraud, extortion and outright thievery. They make the mafia seem like mere pikers. Get out of the paradigm because your beloved "libruls" are not gonna save you or anyone else. There is no Santa Claus....hate to be the one to break it to you but you need to know.

Did you forget you links to back any of your bullshit? Oh, you didn't add links because you KNOW it's bullshit. Then why bother, nitwit?

Well of course.
Texas is Number 1

Well of course.
Texas is Number 1

Did you forget you links to back any of your bullshit? Oh, you didn't add links because you KNOW it's bullshit. Then why bother, nitwit?

I have posted links ad naseum proving that USA.INC is a corporate entity. I have posted links from CAFR1.com showing the mass amount of wealth that this composite "gubermint" is holding. I have posted links from Dun and Bradstreet proving my point. This shit is common knowledge to me and I shouldn't have to post a fucking link every damn time I write a post. Look it up yourself and dis prove that the CAFR isn't the holy grail of information that proves that they have been skimming off the top for decades. Walter Burien and others that worked in HUGE corporations and had to participate in the writing of a CAFR because it is required by ALL corporations. If USA.INC and all it's subsidiaries were not corporations, they wouldn't have to fill out a CAFR...get it now? I shouldn't have to take you by your little hand and guide you down the path since I have been posting about this for almost 9 months...and frankly, I doubt that you have the brain power to digest the information anyway, ya numb fuck....

Welcome to the board, Markle. I think you'll find that Rshermr is one of our more "entertaining" posters! He once told me that not only was he an economics major in college but that he was so well versed in the subject that his college had him helping to teach the subject as an undergrad! Amazingly however he thought I was referring to a brick and mortar college when I referenced The Chicago School of Economics. His kind of stupid is a rare thing! Enjoy abusing him...I know I do!

He is amusing and it was obvious he/she knows less than nothing about economics. I guess the ploy was to intimidate others by falsely claiming to be knowledgeable about the topic.

I don't think anyone has ever been "intimidated" by Rshermr's "knowledge"! He's just one more internet poser...pretending to be something that he's not and when he's called on it? Prepare yourself for a slew of personal attacks. It's his stock response.

Rshermr, you asked about the 8 things we could do that would return this country to greatness and I already posted it once to you but you conveniently ignored it. Every single one is doable but only if we develop a spine and wake up.

#1 Top to bottom audit of the Federal Reserve and publicly name the 12 families that are the shareholders. Then we nationalize it, tell the banking oligarchs that the debt belongs to USA.INC which is being dissolved and not the debt of the people. Then we confiscate the ill-gotten wealth and put it into a trust AFTER dissolving USA.INC. We repatriate the golden that was confiscated and stolen from the people due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933. We will follow the paper trail and I suspect that the nation's gold is sitting in a vault in the Bank Of London. We then audit the IMF, the Bank For International Settlements and the World Bank and write off any and all debt this thieves have stolen from the third world countries.

#2 We then open up ALL Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports and the hidden holdings of USA.INC and it's 185,000 subsidiaries. What you would find is that they are sitting on 145 TRILLION dollars in assets not just in U.S holdings but overseas corporations as well that pays them a hefty dividend every year. USA.INC and it's subsidiaries take in more wealth in a year than the entire GDP of the private sector. That money is also put into a trust and that is what will finance the nineteen essential services that the IMF contracted for when USA.INC was taken into receivership when it went bankrupt AGAIN in 1950.

#3 Then we nullify all the unfair "fair trade agreements" that has allowed a flood of cheap goods into this country made by what is basically slave labor and we place tariffs on it like we did before the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. This would eliminate the need for any taxation whatsoever and Allodial rights to property could be restored to the people....which means they own it outright...no property tax whatsoever.

#4 There are over 6,000 patents for everything from zero point energy to a better way of creating GOOD food that has been suppressed under the guise of "National Security". We release them and allow a TRUE free market to run with them which would create MILLIONS of jobs without harming the environment at all.

#5 We bring every soldier back that has been working overseas protecting the interests of the multinational corporations and use them to secure our southern border. Only those that came here legally and signed the guest book should benefit from the changes...not those that came over here, flopped and sucked off of the public teat.

#6 We use our influence to bring about these changes in every other country that is under the thumb of the banking oligarchs and return the wealth and resources that were stolen from them by the IMF and Bank For International Settlements back to the people from which it was stolen. It would be a domino effect. Once we expose the thievery of the IMF, BIS and World Bank, we put that money into a world trust to rebuild the infrastructure of these third world counties.

#7 We put every globalist on trial for their crimes against humanity and confiscate their wealth. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers come immediately to mind, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Beatrice, Prince Phillip, etc, etc. Everyone that sits on the Committee of 300. It's a very tiny group of powerful elites that have foisted this debt slavery system upon humanity at the expense of 100's of millions of lives and it's way past time that they paid for their crimes. It would be Nuremburg on steroids.

#8 We restore the Republic which means a return to Common Law which is the law of the land instead of admiralty law and the UCC which is the law of the sea with all it's acts, statutes and codes. Re-train the administrators that were acting on behalf of the bank under the guise of being a judge that was raising revenue for the corporation.... into administering Common law.

#9 Hire peace officers instead of police that have been nothing but glorified mall cops and enforcers of acts, statutes and codes that produced revenue while producing no real victim of violations of said acts, statutes and codes.

#10 Make the people the trustee of their corporate fiction that was created the day they were born with the birth certificate that was written on bond paper and monetized. This bond has gained value over the life of the corporate fiction and instead use it to fund the retirement of the real man or woman of the land...thus eliminating the need for any kind of social security tax on both the employee and the employer freeing the employer to pay more since he/she will not have to figure that cost into what he/she decides to pay you. Only under real time hardship cases like disability would the funds from this bond be released if it's not at the age of retirement......like the age of 60? Heck, we might even be able to lower it to 55.

#11. Legalize hemp....it has a 1000 and 1 uses from being a bio-fuel to curing many forms of cancer.

We have been abused, we have been raped, pillaged and plundered by a debt slavery system that rivals that of Rome before the birth of Christ and we don't even realize it.

BTW, there are millions of people that know the things I do...especially in Europe....America? Not so much but there are some. The tipping point is about to be reached and the point of no return is approaching unless people wake up as to what is being done to them. We ARE the change...we are the solution. These bought and paid for lackeys in D.C that is the corporate headquarters of USA.INC have no power...it's all theater. KNOWLEDGE is power and trust me, they do not want you to know what I have posted here. If you want change, you are not going to get it as long as the for profit corporate entity exists in D.C ...etch that in stone.

WELL, ME BOY, you certainly have a way of wearing out your welcome. I conveniently ignored nothing. Nor have I ignored your insults. I, me boy, am an old fart with plenty of experience. What I know is that the older I get the more I know, and the more I know I do not know. You have made a number of accusations, and insinuations, with absolutely NO proof at this point. While I believe you are probably correct on some issues, I have no reason to believe the others. But, if you post links, I will look over the information. Though I am not promising I will spend a lot of time with any specific issue. All depends on the sources you are quoting.
Sorry to say it, but my best guess is that you are a nut case. But then, I have been wrong before.

WELL, ME BOY, you certainly have a way of wearing out your welcome. I conveniently ignored nothing. Nor have I ignored your insults. I, me boy, am an old fart with plenty of experience. What I know is that the older I get the more I know, and the more I know I do not know. You have made a number of accusations, and insinuations, with absolutely NO proof at this point. While I believe you are probably correct on some issues, I have no reason to believe the others. But, if you post links, I will look over the information. Though I am not promising I will spend a lot of time with any specific issue. All depends on the sources you are quoting.
Sorry to say it, but my best guess is that you are a nut case. But then, I have been wrong before.

Can't argue with you there...I thought I knew a helluva lot more than I actually did. The blinders fell off accidentally and my whole belief system was turned upside down. Once I had the epiphany that everything I believed in was wrong and how I had been played for a fool, I got physically sick to the point that I lost twenty pounds that I could ill afford to lose. I could only sleep in two or three hour increments, frankly, it was a living nightmare and it lasted for a month. Once I got over it, I got mad and so pissed that I put my TV out on the curb (first come, first serve) and cancelled cable. I started downloading books, I started listening to lectures, watching documentaries from accredited researchers like Antony Sutton, Dr John Coleman, Jordan Maxwell, etc, etc. I became very astute at looking up information and vetting it and tying things together. It basically became my obsession because I wanted the truth of how we got to this place.

Getting rid of the TV was the best thing I ever did. At one time I couldn't even fall asleep if it wasn't on. When I got home, it was the first thing I did. After a month of it being gone, I felt stronger mentally and the ability to retain information, discern it a got better the longer I went without it. I don't know everything nor would I ever claim to...but I do have a decent grasp on what has been done to us...not only here in the United States but the rest of the world that has a central bank that attaches usury to every piece of fiat currency created. It is a perpetual debt machine with bankruptcies and foreclosure built right into the system like a game of musical chairs....the one that doesn't find a seat, loses. I went back through our REAL history...not the bullshit that was taught to us in school and I found that the international bankers have always been after this country and like a parasite, attached itself to the body every chance it got. Even when it wasn't able to get it's clutches into us when we refused to renew the charters for their central banks, they had the money to create financial havoc and economic downturns. What I propose would not only work in America, but every other country. Currently there are only three major countries that do not have a Rothschild central bank...North Korea, Syria and Iran. Now you know why these three countries are in the cross hairs of USA.INC. Central banks are designed to send countries into debt spirals that they can never recover from because like I said, it is a perpetual debt machine.

It is no accident nor is it a coincidence that nearly every country is on the verge of collapsing under the weight of it's collective debt. Once the collapse happens, the global elites will own it all and the only two classes will be the serfs that survive the chaos and the elites. That is their plan...believe it or not. Lots of proof out there and in their own words...that is how brazen they are.

Waaaa!!! The Feds can't raise interest rates! Waaaaaa! So why don't we go back to losing 700,000 jobs a month all while President Bush/Cruz/Kasich/McCain/Romney tell us the fundamentals of our economy are strong?

You seem to take the Fed's ability to set interest rates lightly, Sealy. Perhaps you should think about what our options are if we slip into another recession? The normal solution for that is for the Fed to lower interest rates. We can't do that however because interest rates are almost at zero now. That's a dangerous situation and is why the Fed keeps rumbling about possible raises to the interest rate only to back off because the economy is so shaky.

The fundamentals of our economy ARE strong! If they weren't then the lack of leadership by President Obama for much of the last six years would have been extremely damaging.

Again, you have no proof. No links. Do you expect that we would take what you say on your word?
Interest rates have done little. They normally do little even if they are high. What would work, of course, according to economists, would have been more stimulus. But repubs voted against every bill put forward for stimulus, including obviously needed infrastructure investment. Because, simply, repubs and folks like you do not want the economy to get better under a dem president. That, me boy, is un-american in most people's mind.
We have had three major downturns in our history, and numerous small corrections. The three were:
1. The great republican depression of 1929. When unemployment went from about 4% to over 25% while our great republican president sat while doing NOTHING. Nothing good happened until stimulus bills after Hoover was out of office (though he finally came to his senses just before he left office, and pushed forward a stimulus bill).
2. The Second Republican Downturn during Reagan's admin, resulting from a great tax decrease and massive gov layoffs to pay for the tax decrease. That downturn got better when the economic team raised taxes to pay for gov spending (stimulus).
3. The Great Republican Recession of 2008. What we have today.
So, interest rate were already historically low. Tax rates were very low, not lower since the 1950's. You have one, and the best, option available. And you water it down with massive tax cuts and then refuse to do anything the current pres wants. Then, having your foot on the neck of everyone but the very rich, you attack any solution that would work.
Nice.

Obama couldn't get Democrats to vote for his second attempt at stimulus! Why? Because none of them wanted to vote for another fiasco like the first stimulus when they were up for reelection! Or have you forgotten the whole "shovel ready jobs" thing?

Perhaps you just have comprehension problems. Here is the record on that vote:
"For the second time in two weeks, Senate Republicans voted in unison to block “jobs” legislation, which the Obama administration and Senate Democratic leaders have made central to their agenda.

The majority of Democrats then blocked a second "jobs" measure offered by Republicans.

The first measure, a piece of President Obama’s larger jobs package, failed in a 50-50 vote after two Democrats and Independent Sen. Joe Lieberman (Conn.) joined Senate Republicans in voting against moving to the measure.

What a difference being honest can make. ThO democrats of the total group. See the difference, me boy? As long as repubs vote en mass against the bill, there was no chance. There are always a couple of dems from republican states who vote with the repubs. Because they want to be reelected. Because, you see, they are politicians. And like the repubs could care less about the working men and women of this country. LIKE YOU.

ADVERTISEMENT
When I read "Republicans jobs package", I wonder what's the trick? What's the agenda?
You don't really think Republicans are going to help people get jobs? They're Republicans. They help people die, not get jobs.

Could you repeat that, R-Derp? I was busy trying to push an old lady off a cliff! :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

JESUS H. CHRIST. ME BOY. YOUR PAGE IS AWFULL. HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY YOU TO GET IT FIXED. IN GENERAL, IT LOOKS (TECHNICALLY) LIKE PUKE. THEN YOU POST SOMETHING, AND THE COMBINATION IS A SICKENING MESS NEEDING SOMEONE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.
JESUS.
I'm totally lost. Huh? My page?

I think Rshermr was hitting the pipe tonight...just saying...

JESUS.

JESUS.

Wow. Not as lost as me, obviously. My appologies. I was posting when I was out of gas to a guy you were conversing with, name of couch protester . Now I can not find his post that I was responding to. You were needling him for having the dates of Jimmy Carters administration wrong. Guy has a page with all sorts of animation, and a front page of Time magazine, and on and on. Kinda funny, but nuts. I was in no way talking to or about you. Sorry about that. First time I ever managed that

Last edited:
JESUS.

JESUS.

Wow. Not as lost as me, obviously. My appologies. I was posting when I was out of gas to a guy you were conversing with, name of something or other couch. Now I can not find his post that I was responding to. You were needling him for having the dates of Jimmy Carters administration wrong. Guy has a page with all sorts of animation, and a front page of Time magazine, and on and on. Kinda funny, but nuts. I was in no way talking to or about you. Sorry about that. First time I ever managed that
I'll try to find it.

JESUS.

JESUS.

Wow. Not as lost as me, obviously. My appologies. I was posting when I was out of gas to a guy you were conversing with, name of something or other couch. Now I can not find his post that I was responding to. You were needling him for having the dates of Jimmy Carters administration wrong. Guy has a page with all sorts of animation, and a front page of Time magazine, and on and on. Kinda funny, but nuts. I was in no way talking to or about you. Sorry about that. First time I ever managed that
I'll try to find it.
Name was couch protester. Just edited it to the last post.
In an effort for full disclosure, I was on some version of oxy. Got out of the hospital a month or so again, had a couple really nasty operations. open heart after a heart attack, then just for giggles, really nasty aortic aneurysm.surgery. All over now, but recovery is a bit long.
At any rate, just trying to explain my mental state, or lack there of. Not looking for any pity, believe me. I am feeling better than in years. But explains my vacancy from this board for a couple years. And from now on, if I take some really cool drugs again, I will avoid any posts.

JESUS.

JESUS.

I'll try to find it.

JESUS.

I'll try to find it.

Another of our posts relative to couch protester was post #360.

JESUS.

I'll try to find it.
In an effort for full disclosure, I was on some version of oxy. Got out of the hospital a month or so again, had a couple really nasty operations. open heart after a heart attack, then just for giggles, really nasty aortic aneurysm.surgery. All over now, but recovery is a bit long.
At any rate, just trying to explain my mental state, or lack there of. Not looking for any pity, believe me. I am feeling better than in years. But explains my vacancy from this board for a couple years. And from now on, if I take some really cool drugs again, I will avoid any posts.
I'm smoking weed right now

JESUS.

I'll try to find it.

Hopefully will not effet you

I'll try to find it.
Well, I hope to stay of the oxy for a few days. try to use it sparingly, cause it knocks me for a loop.

Hopefully will not effet you
I'll try to find it.
Well, I hope to stay of the oxy for a few days. try to use it sparingly, cause it knocks me for a loop.
I can tell you're making lots of mistakes. Don't Prince on us. You'll be the poster formerly known as rshermr

Forum List

Back