US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

Putin's been buzzing people's air space and strutting his stuff in in various country's faces long enough. It's endeared him to conservative rubes but if you fuck with people enough don't be surprised if they check you.

He's fighting ISIS, Turkey is aiding ISIS. Which side is Obama on?

Obama is on the side of ISIL, the Muslim Brotherhood and the Wannabe Sultan Erdogan of the terrorist supporting nation of Turkey.

Obama is a very dangerous individual, I believe he's borderline insane myself and he definitely is possessed by some form of evil spirit.

"The American side, which leads the coalition that Turkey belongs to, knew about the location and time of our planes' flights, and we were hit exactly there and at that time," Putin said at a joint press conference with French counterpart Francois Hollande in the Kremlin."

Shame on Barack Hussein! Shame on poodle NATO!

You might be interested in this OP-ed piece.
Guest Post: Why Is The US Hanging Turkey Out To Dry?
Guest Post: Why Is The US Hanging Turkey Out To Dry? | Zero Hedge
The reaction that no one could have predicted, however, is the US purposely leaking comments to Reuters that support the Russian version of events, namely, that the anti-terrorist jet was shot down while flying over Syrian airspace. This completely conflicts with what the US and NATO have said in public, but it shows that the US has had enough time to game out the plane-shooting scenario well in advance, and that it’s playing a sinister divide-and-conquer game against Turkey and Russia. Put in the position where its decision makers are scrambling for responses to the unprecedented aggression against them, Russia can now more easily be led into supporting the Kurdish struggle for sovereignty (whether formally independent or de-facto so) in Turkey, which coincides with one of the US’ premier geopolitical projects.

For sometime I have known that this whole Syrian debacle is part of both the Bush and Obama regimes "New Middle East" plan.

I have never been able to figure out HOW they were going to get Turkey to give up territory though. Well. . . . if you read that OP-ed piece, it is in the offing now. Wow, that shit was planed like a decade ago. It is scary to watch it come to fruition. That would mean that behind the scenes, the Russians are actually working with Washington. I wonder if there are politicians in Ankara actually betraying the Turkish people to make way for a Kurdish state, if they have globalists there, like we have globalists here. That would explain Erdogan's eerily long electoral success. He has the backing of the IMF, the World Bank and other internationalists.

It's a sad sad world when world leaders have a common vision with each other, and don't give a shit about the people from the nation's they were chosen to represent.

Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a “New Middle East”
The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

Prove the US was the catalyst of shooting down one of the Ruskies bombers....besides, Oblama is not an air traffic controller...

NATO ally engaging Russian plane...without consulting the USA. Um, yeah. Don't think so
Sure, I bet you think the US also authorized the Russian rescue copper to be shot down also...
If you think the US is a culprit show real evidence...

You think Turkey isn't consulting with their NATO allies prior to destroying Russian hardware?

The Obama Administration is playing a very stupid and dangerous game with Russia.

Turkey would not have shot the plane without NATO and of course USA clearance.
How-so, the USA does not control what Turkey does....every minute of every day...
Don't be obtuse.

Turkey doesn't make a move w/o the support of NATO allies and the U.S. What, you think Turkey is just going to go to war with Russia? Turkey has no nukes, or didn't you know?
Turkey and Russia have a long history of passive/aggressive behavior....

Something Obama should relate to, considering he often exhibits schizophrenic behaviour as well as passive/aggressive behaviour. He's one messed-up individual.

The Obama Administration is playing a very stupid and dangerous game with Russia.

I am confused as to why you are cheering for our enemies. The plane violate the air space of a sovereign nation. Turkey didn't need anyone's approval to shoot it down, and frankly, the way Russia has treated its neighbors - I don't blame them.

How-so, the USA does not control what Turkey does....every minute of every day...
Don't be obtuse.

Turkey doesn't make a move w/o the support of NATO allies and the U.S. What, you think Turkey is just going to go to war with Russia? Turkey has no nukes, or didn't you know?
And the US is going to use that to try and marginalize them both.

Putin's been buzzing people's air space and strutting his stuff in in various country's faces long enough. It's endeared him to conservative rubes but if you fuck with people enough don't be surprised if they check you.

Nice one uninformed Ebola Frank.

"The American side, which leads the coalition that Turkey belongs to, knew about the location and time of our planes' flights, and we were hit exactly there and at that time," Putin said at a joint press conference with French counterpart Francois Hollande in the Kremlin."

You might be interested in this OP-ed piece.
Guest Post: Why Is The US Hanging Turkey Out To Dry?
Guest Post: Why Is The US Hanging Turkey Out To Dry? | Zero Hedge
The reaction that no one could have predicted, however, is the US purposely leaking comments to Reuters that support the Russian version of events, namely, that the anti-terrorist jet was shot down while flying over Syrian airspace. This completely conflicts with what the US and NATO have said in public, but it shows that the US has had enough time to game out the plane-shooting scenario well in advance, and that it’s playing a sinister divide-and-conquer game against Turkey and Russia. Put in the position where its decision makers are scrambling for responses to the unprecedented aggression against them, Russia can now more easily be led into supporting the Kurdish struggle for sovereignty (whether formally independent or de-facto so) in Turkey, which coincides with one of the US’ premier geopolitical projects.

For sometime I have known that this whole Syrian debacle is part of both the Bush and Obama regimes "New Middle East" plan.

I have never been able to figure out HOW they were going to get Turkey to give up territory though. Well. . . . if you read that OP-ed piece, it is in the offing now. Wow, that shit was planed like a decade ago. It is scary to watch it come to fruition. That would mean that behind the scenes, the Russians are actually working with Washington. I wonder if there are politicians in Ankara actually betraying the Turkish people to make way for a Kurdish state, if they have globalists there, like we have globalists here. That would explain Erdogan's eerily long electoral success. He has the backing of the IMF, the World Bank and other internationalists.

It's a sad sad world when world leaders have a common vision with each other, and don't give a shit about the people from the nation's they were chosen to represent.

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg
Machiavellian politics at it's best....

Prove the US was the catalyst of shooting down one of the Ruskies bombers....besides, Oblama is not an air traffic controller...

NATO ally engaging Russian plane...without consulting the USA. Um, yeah. Don't think so
Sure, I bet you think the US also authorized the Russian rescue copper to be shot down also...

You think Turkey isn't consulting with their NATO allies prior to destroying Russian hardware?

All the consulting they needed to do with us was taken care of when we sold them the F-16's.

Don't be obtuse.

And the US is going to use that to try and marginalize them both.
What's,,,new? Can't really think of any nation that doesn't...

Obama is on the side of ISIL, the Muslim Brotherhood and the Wannabe Sultan Erdogan of the terrorist supporting nation of Turkey.

Obama is a very dangerous individual, I believe he's borderline insane myself and he definitely is possessed by some form of evil spirit.
Oh you'll make a great friend for our bedwetting, paranoia stricken Ebola Frank.

Don't be obtuse.

Something Obama should relate to, considering he often exhibits schizophrenic behaviour as well as passive/aggressive behaviour. He's one messed-up individual.
Oblama has been talking to the bush that burns but is not consumed?

Yes, US knew, and told you "Turks would shoot you down if you used that route" too, over and over, remember Mr Putin???

Anybody knew where your planes were flying in fact, and they told you "dont keep doing that, we will have to shoot you down"

But I guess this is what Putin wanted. We shall see what this whole drama was all about soon...

Of course Turkey consulted with NATO, I wouldn't be surprised at that emergency NATO meeting the other night if they didn't tell Turkey to shoot another Russian plane down. I mean they're totally psychotic at this point, NATO, Obama and Turkey.

One of the most psycho being General Philip Breedlove, straight-up in-the-flesh Jack D. Ripper from "Doctor Strangelove" type lunatic.

Of course Turkey consulted with NATO, I wouldn't be surprised at that emergency NATO meeting the other night if they didn't tell Turkey to shoot another Russian plane down. I mean they're totally psychotic at this point, NATO, Obama and Turkey.

One of the most psycho being General Philip Breedlove, straight-up in-the-flesh Jack D. Ripper from "Doctor Strangelove" type lunatic.
Where is the hard evidence? Right now all you have is,,,speculation....amateur at best...

^ this is your brain on ODS

Yes, US knew, and told you "Turks would shoot you down if you used that route" too, over and over, remember Mr Putin???

Anybody knew where your planes were flying in fact, and they told you "dont keep doing that, we will have to shoot you down"

But I guess this is what Putin wanted. We shall see what this whole drama was all about soon...

Putin WANTED a Russian plane shot down?

This is illustrative of the crazed-state that is Leftist so-called "thinking"

Where is the hard evidence? Right now all you have is,,,speculation....amateur at best...

If Obama threw kerosene on you and started to light the match, you're the type of Kool-Aid drinker who'd be panting:

"Oh yes, oh yes, please Obama my Saviour do it! Burn me! Burn me!"

This is your brain:

liberal-brain.jpg

What is one meant to think of someone, who has that "South Park" clip of Donald Trump being sodomised to death?

Forum List

Back