Us Liberals Are Happy

Seeing how Republicans didn't have an October surprise they just made one up and now comey was forced to admit there's nothing.

Us liberals are happy

Well don't expect the damage to reverse itself overnight. In fact, I was watching Bill O earlier last week when he was interviewing pollsters. Their claim was that the news was not a game changer and had only a small effect on the election. According to them, the trend of Trump gains was heading that direction anyway and Comey's announcement only reinforced the changing of minds.

We'll see, but the one thing nobody can debate is that Trump is still packing places everywhere he goes and Hil-Liar needs to throw a concert in order to get anybody to see her.
We know in any given city there's a lot of trump rally attendees but they don't win elections. Same way blm protests don't mean wins or those wallstreet protesters.

Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Well he is beating Cruz rubio and kasich. This pleases us very much.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

Hopefully trump beats kasich in Ohio and rubio in Florida this week.

You liberals are happy, huh?

Can you give us your dealer's number so we can buy whatever it is you're smoking?
Come to me. I'll hook you up. I'd love to get you high and ramble about how the system is rigged

We know in any given city there's a lot of trump rally attendees but they don't win elections. Same way blm protests don't mean wins or those wallstreet protesters.

What it's indicative of is the desire and enthusiasm of the voters.

If you poll 20 people and 12 say they support Hillary and 8 say they support Trump, that's fine if they all go out and actually vote. But if all 8 Trump supporters do vote and only 6 of the 12 Hillary supporters actually go out and vote, Trump wins.

It reminds me of what somebody posted on FaceBook a few weeks ago "Why is it people will pay Hillary 250K to hear a half-hour speech, but nobody will go to hear it for free???"

Well, Cheech, your wish is gonna come true, although you may not get the outcome you expect.
I didn't expect Trump to beat Hillary but lets face it, none of us were in love with Hillary. We just don't like the GOP. But it doesn't matter what we like now. We lost. So hopefully Trump is a lot more liberal and fair than the GOP is/was. I can't wait for him to get into a fight with Republicans over fixing nafta or our trade agreement with China. I want to see him bring jobs back home and wages up and I want him to make the black community better. Living near Detroit I have skin in the game when it comes to fixing the black community. They didn't show up yesterday for Hillary so get ready for some tough love black people.
And I hope Trump stops Muslims from immigrating to the USA. Who wants them? Clearly not the voters.

giphy.gif

I would have had so much fun rubbing it in your faces today. LOL. Congrats. I hope we all won last night. I doubt it but I'll remain cautiously pessimistic.

All of you would have had that kind of fun, that's why I'm doing it now!!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Look at the bright side, you won one Senate seat and seven Congressional seats. :itsok:

I would have had so much fun rubbing it in your faces today. LOL. Congrats. I hope we all won last night. I doubt it but I'll remain cautiously pessimistic.

All of you would have had that kind of fun, that's why I'm doing it now!!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Look at the bright side, you won one Senate seat and seven Congressional seats. :itsok:
Just do not point out what the map is going to look like in 2018 :eusa_shhh:

Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

Papageorgio

Do you have a crystal ball?

Anyways, maybe Democrats will get more done working with Trump. First 100 Trump has made us liberals happy be renegging on all the promises he made to his base. He lied to y'all.

Anyways, maybe Democrats will get more done working with Trump. First 100 Trump has made us liberals happy be renegging on all the promises he made to his base. He lied to y'all.
He didn't. You lied several times in one sentence. Happy doesn't make people take to the streets, march around like the walking dead and come here and whine 24/7.

He didn't. You lied several times in one sentence. Happy doesn't make people take to the streets, march around like the walking dead and come here and whine 24/7.
I don't love everything about Trump but as far as things like DACA and the ACA, and the wall he's been a pussycat

I don't love everything about Trump but as far as things like DACA and the ACA, and the wall he's been a pussycat
Still working on both, I'm not sure how he's supposed to do it alone. Do you understand what a president in a republic is?

No, I have no crystal ball. What I do have are the seats that are going to be up for grabs in 2018 and the picture that paints for democrats is not a good one by any stretch of the imagination. The house will likely remain red and the prospects for the dems taking the senate are not good.

I just landed a deal that's worth 50% of what my yearly quota is. Not only that I just landed another deal that might be just as big. So if I had to sell $1 million I'll sell $2 million before the end of the year. Is this Trump's doing? Has he already made America great? We will see if the economy continues to do well. But lets not forget this is all Obama's doing. Obama surely got us out of the Bush Recession hallelouia.

No, I have no crystal ball. What I do have are the seats that are going to be up for grabs in 2018 and the picture that paints for democrats is not a good one by any stretch of the imagination. The house will likely remain red and the prospects for the dems taking the senate are not good.

If they repeal Obamacare and that's unpopular, which I suspect it will be, things will be much different in 2018.

And did the Republicans read the repeal bill before they signed it?

Read Live Updates On The House Health Care Vote | HuffPost

Forum List

Back