🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Military Not Ready to Take on iran

I don't want the United States having drop-of-a-hat readiness to take on an overseas war simultaneously against the #2 and #3 world powers, and two additional major regional powers. It's fucking lunacy.

We need to get it through our heads that defense spending is for DEFENSE. Neither Russia, nor China, nor their combined power, has the capacity to jump into an invasion on the United States. If they tried, we would repel them.

the USA is ALREADY UNDER ATTACK----you are just too stupid to notice just as you and yours were too stupid to notice in the late 1930s

You're an idiot. There is no attack against the USA. The only attack is your blathering nonsense against the sanity and intelligence.

This is an obvious money grab from the military complex. Some on them trying to scare people .

If we have the biggest military , how can we not be ready to fight smaller militaries?

you underestimate both the IRANIAN military and the RUSSIAN military--

BTW ---WHO is the military complex? You seem to be imagining a
greedy owner of the navy and army ---GRABBING GOLD

And Iran isn't a serious threat at all. I think this is really about the MIC wanting more Taxpayer Cash. It feels it has to prop up a buncha Boogeymen to scare the Sheeple into giving more money and supporting endless war. That's it in a nutshell. No nation poses a serious threat to the U.S. militarily.

Iran isn't a threat to invade the US. However, if the US were to engage in an Asian theater against the mentioned nations, the difficulty of attempting to invade Iran is sufficient that we should simply keep to ourselves and let other nations kill themselves.

US Military Not Ready to Take on Russia, China, Iran or North Korea
GetFile.aspx
U.S. Marines participate in joint landing exercise in South Korea on March 12. (Woohae Cho/Getty Images)

Despite having the largest military budget in the world, the United States probably wouldn't be ready if it were forced into a "great power war" with China, Russia, Iran or North Korea, says the nation's top general.

Military leaders voiced concern on Wednesday about their ability to fight a war with global powers like Russia, telling a congressional hearing that a lack of resources and training was weighing on America's combat readiness, reported Reuters.

US Military Not Ready to Take on Russia, China, Iran or North Korea
Barry, is all these countries bitch…

I don't want the United States having drop-of-a-hat readiness to take on an overseas war simultaneously against the #2 and #3 world powers, and two additional major regional powers. It's fucking lunacy.

We need to get it through our heads that defense spending is for DEFENSE. Neither Russia, nor China, nor their combined power, has the capacity to jump into an invasion on the United States. If they tried, we would repel them.

the USA is ALREADY UNDER ATTACK----you are just too stupid to notice just as you and yours were too stupid to notice in the late 1930s

You're an idiot. There is no attack against the USA. The only attack is your blathering nonsense against the sanity and intelligence.

you and yours said the SAME thing about ADOLF in the 1930s----some of you are still saying it

And Iran isn't a serious threat at all. I think this is really about the MIC wanting more Taxpayer Cash. It feels it has to prop up a buncha Boogeymen to scare the Sheeple into giving more money and supporting endless war. That's it in a nutshell. No nation poses a serious threat to the U.S. militarily.

Iran isn't a threat to invade the US. However, if the US were to engage in an Asian theater against the mentioned nations, the difficulty of attempting to invade Iran is sufficient that we should simply keep to ourselves and let other nations kill themselves.

I've supported disengagement from the Middle East for years. We've just meddled too much over there. We've created much of the awful mess in the Middle East. It's time to pull back. If they wanna make war and kill each other, than so be it. We don't belong in their lands. We never did.

I've supported disengagement from the Middle East for years. We've just meddled too much over there. We've created much of the awful mess in the Middle East. It's time to pull back. If they wanna make war and kill each other, than so be it. We don't belong in their lands. We never did.

that's what you people said in the 1930s about ADOLF

Oh Gawd, spare me the stale Hitler/Nazi meme. We don't belong in their lands. We never did. We wouldn't want them here on our soil endlessly meddling in our affairs. It's time to disengage.

we arent talk about apartheid regime like israel here. only israel can be compare with adolf hitler and nazism :D:rolleyes:

Most Americns who support endless meddling and war, wouldn't tolerate other nations endlessly meddling in U.S. affairs. It really is a 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you' scenario. Americans really do need think about that more often.

we arent talk about apartheid regime like israel here. only israel can be compare with adolf hitler and nazism :D:rolleyes:

right----we are not talking about Israel ---we are talking about NAZI FILTH IRAN----and the stink of Hezbollah and Shiite shit sluts who tie bombs to their whore asses for the GLORY OF ALLAH. The very first mosque to which I was "INVITED" was a Shiite shit mosque------it was a LONG TIME ago--------almost 50 years ago. At that time I had not learned YET just how SHITTY is shiite

Most Americns who support endless meddling and war, wouldn't tolerate other nations endlessly meddling in U.S. affairs. It really is a 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you' scenario. Americans really do need think about that more often.

I would not know-----I never met an American who supported endless meddling and war. I have met people like you who claimed ADOLF WAS OK

right----we are not talking about Israel ---we are talking about NAZI FILTH IRAN----and the stink of Hezbollah and Shiite shit sluts who tie bombs to their whore asses for the GLORY OF ALLAH. The very first mosque to which I was "INVITED" was a Shiite shit mosque------it was a LONG TIME ago--------almost 50 years ago. At that time I had not learned YET just how SHITTY is shiite

Ha, you really are so misinformed. Look around the world, there are far more brutal Sunni Muslim Terrorists. Saudi-backed Sunnis attacked you on 9/11, yet you're still whining about Shiites. The Shiites make up a tiny fraction of Muslims worldwide. If you really wanna end radical Islam, start invading and bombing our 'Good Friends' Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, and so on.

I would not know-----I never met an American who supported endless meddling and war. I have met people like you who claimed ADOLF WAS OK

Too many Warmongers in the U.S. They need to practice what the Bible says more often. 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.' Time to dramatically scale back the meddling and war.

I would cheer for Iran if the US picked a fight. US needs to take care of shit at home and leave the ME be. They are big boys and girls they can deal with their problems them damn selves. Israel wants to fight Iran have at it but leave American men and women OUT OF IT.

50 YEARS AGO ??!!!!! IT WAS STONE AGE.
FOR EXAMPLE.
AYATOLLAH KASHANI ( GREAT SHIA AYATOLLAH 50 YEARS AGO)= school is haram for woman
but khomeini said . woman must go to school

shia have different fatwa based on different ayatollah (marga-taghlid )

do you know what is marja taghlid ?

I would cheer for Iran if the US picked a fight. US needs to take care of shit at home and leave the ME be. They are big boys and girls they can deal with their problems them damn selves. Israel wants to fight Iran have at it but leave American men and women OUT OF IT.

Spot On. Iran is no threat to the U.S. Just like Syria and Iraq weren't. It's time for change. Let's disengage.

Marja'
Marja' - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EVERY SHIA HAVE DIFFERENT MARJA.
for example.maybe one marja say cigar is haram and anothet dont say it .maybe one marja say suicide bomb in israel is haram and .........

The US could crush iran in 5 minutes but our politicians and presidents don't go for victories anymore. Just endless quagmires in which they compromise our military's ability to successfully dispatch someone quickly. We were serious in ww2 but since then, not really.

They hesitated joining into WWII for maybe even too long. Once they saw what was going on with the holocaust and other countries they were heart broken..I know my uncle cried about what he saw until he died.

I do agree with you.

Forum List

Back