🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Military Not Ready to Take on iran

Iran just recently fired off test missiles with anti Israel slogans written on them.....

Iran is now putting up a statue to the Americans captured not long ago........the crying statue....

Iran has blown up a mock carrier.........

Iran chants Death to America.........

Iran supplied advanced IED's that sent Americans home in body bags.........

They support terrorist orgs in the region..........

We have no reason to play nice with them. We have no reason to honor the deal passed by the Loser in office now..........

and they have ZERO chance of winning in a fight against us..............so why would they continue to provoke us, when we smack their asses down without breaking much of sweat...............begs the question of ARE THEY SANE.............

eagle-----If I were not so tired and irritable----I would do a print-out of your post-----IT IS THAT WELL STATED!!!! for my part----the cesspit Ayatoilets have
DECLARED WAR against both the USA and against Israel ----(may they all ie----the AYATOILET DOGS ------- choke to death on their next bites of shish kebab) I do not relish the idea of a INVASION of Iran-----I prefer picking up the shit they throw at us and THROWING it back-------stinking chunk by stinking chunk. I would not care to see the USA EMULATING all of Iranian shit-------but a few Iranian nationals tarred and feathered on the white house lawn would be nice------now that SPRING is nigh-------it could be done against a back drop of cherry blossoms--------tarred and feathered Iranian dog with a cherry blossom on top. I also recommend that every incident of terrorism either in the US or OUTSIDE of the USA that results in injury to any USA citizen or property-----result in a charge of INCITEMEMT to Iran----and reasonable punitive damages conviction. Such cases have been tried in USA
criminal courts---AS VIOLATIONS OF CIVIL RIGHTS cases. As to loss of life----
Israel does have a law allowing the death penalty for the movers and shakers who
instigate the crime of genocide against the jewish people. If they could put Adolf
Eichmann in a suit case and ship him to Jerusalem-----they could do the same with a few Ayatoilet dogs

Paul is tripping over his own keyboard-----'oh well---so what-----Iranian muslims
committed genocide agains Zoroastrians and are STILL AT' ---"what's done, is
done" "until the us starts (a war) " Of course the US will start it-----the US
will contest blockades by Iran and will protest their weapons shipments to their
THUG DOGS AND PIGS thruout the world ---probably with bombs. Poor innocent
Iranian thugs and murderers will be under the protection of the AYATOILETS and
any attack on the pigs and dogs will be called-----by the AYATOILETS ----and
ATTACK ON ALLAH

Again, there will only be a war with Iran if the U.S. starts one. It's not in Iran's best interest to start a war it can't possibly win.

fact: if you are anti usa .you vote to
Principlists party in tehran.
khamenei and hardliner and anti american always support Principlists.

last election in tehran :
1:6500000 people could vote in tehran
2:58% of people didnt vote .based on hardliner ideology .dont vote in election is haram
3:best hardliner and anti american candidate vote= 1 million
and he lose ..........
just 15% of tehran people voted to hardliner and anti american
4: and idiot rose1 want to kill this people !!!!!!!
5: jordan( best moslem usa allies ) /just 14 % like usa

BoP-Report-32.png

I don't want to kill anyone---DISGUSTING SHIITE DOG. I have never chanted
"DEATH" to anyone as do the scum of Iran -----with the ayatoilet pigs KEEPING TIME TO THE RHYTHM OF SHIITE SHIT. try your ayatoilet filth with someone
of your own------the scum from which you emerged

Yeah, you don't sound like a loony rabid Warmonger at all. No way. :cuckoo:

oh---I see-you were unable to find a 'war-mongering post'------so you resorted to the
usual islamo Nazi hydrogen sulfide scented eructation mode

Nah, you are a loony Warmonger. Folks like you can't have access to the trigger. If we leave it up to you loons, it'll be WWIII in no time. I mean, you screech about how much you hate Iran and the Shiites, yet you supported a horrific blunder in Iraq, which handed the country over to Iran and the Shiites.

They had no power and influence there before your stupid war. So why should we listen you on matters of war? I'm gonna have to pass on that. You don't have a credible track record.

Again, there will only be a war with Iran if the U.S. starts one. It's not in Iran's best interest to start a war it can't possibly win.

2:58% of people didnt vote .based on hardliner ideology .dont vote in election is haram
and he lose ..........

BoP-Report-32.png

"DEATH" to anyone as do the scum of Iran -----with the ayatoilet pigs KEEPING TIME TO THE RHYTHM OF SHIITE SHIT. try your ayatoilet filth with someone

oh---I see-you were unable to find a 'war-mongering post'------so you resorted to the

Nah, you are a loony Warmonger. Folks like you can't have access to the trigger. If we leave it up to you loons, it'll be WWIII in no time. I mean, you screech about how much you hate Iran and the Shiites, yet you supported a horrific blunder in Iraq, which handed the country over to Iran and the Shiites.

They had no power and influence there before your stupid war. So why should we listen you on matters of war? I'm gonna have to pass on that. You don't have a credible track record.

I have never screeched about Shiites and have never supported the manner in
which the US military conducted the conflict in Iraq-------the idea that the conflict
in Iraq 'HANDED IRAQ TO IRAN"-----is truly idiotic. Iran has influence over
every Shiite in the world -------Iran is the EPICENTER of the Shiite sect. Non-farsi
speaking muslims who are SHIITES-----actually study FARSI as if it were a 'HOLY
LANGUAGE' see? I know a lot more about the situation than do you
(for the record---farsi has nothun' to do with Arabic------I have never met an Iranian
who knew a word of Arabic-----in fact some of those I befriended actually thought
my very minor knowledge of Hebrew----was ACTUALLY ARABIC-- << kinda funny,
but true) Iraq has a SHIITE MAJORITY----the present conflict and RISE of Shiites in Iraq---IN FAVOR OF IRAN ----was inevitable

and he lose ..........

BoP-Report-32.png

which the US military conducted the conflict in Iraq-------the idea that the conflict
every Shiite in the world -------Iran is the EPICENTER of the Shiite sect. Non-farsi
(for the record---farsi has nothun' to do with Arabic------I have never met an Iranian
who knew a word of Arabic-----in fact some of those I befriended actually thought
but true) Iraq has a SHIITE MAJORITY----the present conflict and RISE of Shiites in Iraq---IN FAVOR OF IRAN ----was inevitable

Shiites are generally gonna stick together. Iran and Iraq are close allies now. And that wasn't the case before your idiotic war. So again, i'm not gonna trust folks like you on matters of war. You just don't have the credibility.

Shiites are generally gonna stick together. Iran and Iraq are close allies now. And that wasn't the case before your idiotic war. So again, i'm not gonna trust folks like you on matters of war. You just don't have the credibility.

LOL "Iran and Iraq are close allies now"-----sheesh you are stupid----when Iraq has a SHIITE RULER-----they are friends. Iranians virtually SPIT at the word
IRAQ--------even the muslim Iraqis annoy them

LOL "Iran and Iraq are close allies now"-----sheesh you are stupid----when Iraq has a SHIITE RULER-----they are friends. Iranians virtually SPIT at the word

Are you seriously denying that Shiites are gonna generally stick together? But regardless, Iran and Iraq have a far closer relationship than before your invasion blunder. So i'm sorry, you lost your credibility on matters of war. Why should anyone trust you?

US Military Not Ready to Take on Russia, China, Iran or North Korea
GetFile.aspx
U.S. Marines participate in joint landing exercise in South Korea on March 12. (Woohae Cho/Getty Images)

Despite having the largest military budget in the world, the United States probably wouldn't be ready if it were forced into a "great power war" with China, Russia, Iran or North Korea, says the nation's top general.

Military leaders voiced concern on Wednesday about their ability to fight a war with global powers like Russia, telling a congressional hearing that a lack of resources and training was weighing on America's combat readiness, reported Reuters.

US Military Not Ready to Take on Russia, China, Iran or North Korea

Let me remind you that the US has been BANKRUPT since 1935.

National Debt 19 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion $$$$$$$$$

But the warmongers are crazy so economics is not going to deter them from pleasing their Zionut masters.

/.

Are you seriously denying that Shiites are gonna generally stick together? But regardless, Iran and Iraq have a far closer relationship than before your invasion blunder. So i'm sorry, you lost your credibility on matters of war. Why should anyone trust you?

did you not attend your first day of high school? CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION---------even if it were true that the IRANIANS were embracing the
IRAQIS as brothers-----(if it were true.... it ain't-----Iranians tend to vomit when they
hear Arabic spoken, and hear (yuck) music-----and get within scent range of
(yuck) Arabian cuisine) ----the FACT remains-----CORRELATION IS NOT
CAUSATION- btw-----Iranian Shiites do not STICK with either
arab Shiites or----Shiites of the Indian subcontinent. Iranians STICK with
Iranians-----FAR FAR above southeast Asians and Arabians

Nobody has to trust her. She is just a poster on the internet. Lol. :D I agree with you though. No need to start unnecessary wars over blustering and posturing. That is just silly.

Nobody has to trust her. She is just a poster on the internet. Lol. :D I agree with you though. No need to start unnecessary wars over blustering and posturing. That is just silly.

your comment "no need to start unnecessary wars over blustering and posturing"--
is, certainly true. ---but your statement directed at Paul-----"I agree with you"-----is
extremely foolish

Forum List

Back