🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Military Not Ready to Take on iran

The OP continues to rant about Iran invading nations, yet can't name even one nation it's invaded in the last 100yrs or more. At the same time, the OP continues to ignore the rampant invading the U.S. has done in that same time period. So who's really the 'Empire Aggressor?'
maybe she is talking about Achaemenid Empire and great cyrus 2500 years ago.
and maybe she is angry for save jewish by great cyrus ..!!!!!!
if iranian empire wasnt ................
no jewish in 21 century like
Maya civilization

Yeah the Persians, especially Cyrus, are looked on very favorably in the Bible. But the OP has some weird thing for Iran. He or she wants WWIII. It's the kind of person we need to keep far far away from the trigger. They're crazy.

Cyrus was a Zoroastrian------Zoroastrians FLED THE FILTH of Islamic
Iran-------and ended up with lots of jews who fled the filth in BOMBAY---
(now Mumbai) Jews and Zoroastrians still get on well in Mumbai---to the
CONSTERNATION of the local muslims------In fact there are Zoroastrian
temples in Israel------only a few ---barely holding on in remote areas of Iran.
More interesting factoids------"ZOROASTRIAN WRITING" is the stuff from
which the Arabic script was invented-----only about 1600 years ago. Ever
meets a ZOROASTRIAN---paul? I have.........such people may not want
to know you
change religious dont change dna

2016-01-06-11-52-03.png

rignt now Iran is invading Yemen find a Yemeni. then find someone with whom he is confortable enough to talk candidly. Even though hubby is a jew---he
was born in Aden ------THAT'S A VERY IMPORTANT credential. Hezbollah is
an invading force-------it controls southern Lebanon and both the capital of
YEMEN (Sanaa---sorta in the middle) and southern Yemen (sorta aden and
the precincts) Hezbollah is also linked to terrorst action ----around the world---here and there. HEZBOLLAH = IRAN

Iran has not invaded Yemen. You have no credible proof for that assertion. Sunnis and Shiites are fighting each other there, but there has been no Iranian invasion.

more BS------the HOUTHiS (more accurately THE HATED) are an impoverished
minority (poor in yemen is-----really really poor---like starving) have been armed
and even fed by IRAN ------for their USEFULNESS-------AND their are HEZBOLLIANS in that land too-----armed and trained and fed and paid for by
IRAN------and entirely under the direction of Iran. The fighting now going on
in Yemen is not the OLD CIVIL WAR-------Baathist vs Royalist. ------now it is
IRAN-----majority Yemenis via impoverished houthis and hezbollian plants
fact1: 40%-50% of yemenis are shia and they have right
fact2: shia hadnt any power in yemen
fact3: houthis are fighting for freedom and their right
fact4: suidi arabia killing children and woman in yemen
fact5: you cant find 1 iranian army......... in yemen

True. It's appalling the U.S. and the UN have completely ignored the Saudi carnage in Yemen. It's conducting horrific bombing raids around the clock. It's killed thousands of women and children. Iran doesn't have an effective Air Force. It hasn't bombed in Yemen. And it certainly hasn't invaded.

the blood shed in YEMEN is at the paws of IRANIAN CLIENTS ----those clients are also INSTRUCTED TO ATTACK SAUDI ARABIA across the common border---and
do so------Saudi arabia is---BOMBING their encalves in return-----ANYONE OUT THERE INTERESTED IN REALITY-----find Yemenis in the USA. They are
RUNNING from the Iranian puppets in Yemen

Saudi Arabia is conducting massive bloody bombing raids around the clock. It's killing thousands in Yemen. Iran doesn't have the same military might. It doesn't have all the U.S. weapons. For instance, it doesn't have an effective Air Force. It's a Civil War there. The Sunnis and Shiites are clashing. It's another conflict that's none of our business. Let them sort it out.

The OP continues to rant about Iran invading nations, yet can't name even one nation it's invaded in the last 100yrs or more. At the same time, the OP continues to ignore the rampant invading the U.S. has done in that same time period. So who's really the 'Empire Aggressor?'

the EMPIRE AGGRESSOR is Iran----in conjunction with its new found allies----
RUSSIA AND CHINA--------try to wake up

Now you're starting to crack me up. You can't list even one nation Iran has invaded in the last 100yrs or more, yet you swear it's the 'Empire Aggressor.' Try looking at your own Country's invasion history. Then get back to me on that.

your rant is idiotic------Iran has invaded every country with the filth you lick-----HEZBOLLAH which includes Shiite sluts with bombs on their asses-----those sluts
even bomb mosques (of the sunni variety) Iran has placed DEATH SENTENCES on non citizens-----for the glory of SHIITE SHIT AND SUPREMACY

So, no invasions in at least the last 100yrs or so? You acknowledge that, no? And i don't give a shite what they do in their own country. It's none of my business.

You Warmongers are so bizarre. You truly believe your own country can invade and kill anywhere anytime, but God forbid any other country do it. It's such loony hypocrisy. Take a realistic closer look at your own country's history of bloody invasion. After you do that, we can have an honest rational discussion.

Paul---in TRUE GOBBELIAN STYLE continues to repeat his BIG LIE-----he even knows what I think and has SEVERAL TIMES decided I am "THINKING" of invading Iran. Nope-----the IRAN mainland is not a target-----the target is the filth
that Iran has spread around the world via its proxies------ANY SHIITE IN ANY PLACE is the TARGET OF IRAN as a potential soldier in its war of IMPERIALISM ----AND any sunni impoverished enough to be BOUGHT OFF-----IRANIAN PROPAGANDA has moved on to CLAIM that Shiites LOVE sunnis-<<<<
yeah right----another ploy to BUY OFF naïve and impoverished sunnis

Maya civilization

Yeah the Persians, especially Cyrus, are looked on very favorably in the Bible. But the OP has some weird thing for Iran. He or she wants WWIII. It's the kind of person we need to keep far far away from the trigger. They're crazy.

to know you

True, i've often said i prefer the Zoroastrian Persian Empire, to what Iran later became under Arab-rule. But that being said, what's done is done. The reality is, there won't be a war with Iran unless the U.S. starts one. Iran will not start a war it can't possibly win. It's all in U.S. hands. We'll see what it decides.

Iran has not invaded Yemen. You have no credible proof for that assertion. Sunnis and Shiites are fighting each other there, but there has been no Iranian invasion.

minority (poor in yemen is-----really really poor---like starving) have been armed
and even fed by IRAN ------for their USEFULNESS-------AND their are HEZBOLLIANS in that land too-----armed and trained and fed and paid for by

True. It's appalling the U.S. and the UN have completely ignored the Saudi carnage in Yemen. It's conducting horrific bombing raids around the clock. It's killed thousands of women and children. Iran doesn't have an effective Air Force. It hasn't bombed in Yemen. And it certainly hasn't invaded.

the blood shed in YEMEN is at the paws of IRANIAN CLIENTS ----those clients are also INSTRUCTED TO ATTACK SAUDI ARABIA across the common border---and
do so------Saudi arabia is---BOMBING their encalves in return-----ANYONE OUT THERE INTERESTED IN REALITY-----find Yemenis in the USA. They are

Saudi Arabia is conducting massive bloody bombing raids around the clock. It's killing thousands in Yemen. Iran doesn't have the same military might. It doesn't have all the U.S. weapons. For instance, it doesn't have an effective Air Force. It's a Civil War there. The Sunnis and Shiites are clashing. It's another conflict that's none of our business. Let them sort it out.

SUNNI SHIITE strife in Yemen is relatively new------the actual civil war which raged
since the 1950s was between NORTH AND SOUTH-------probably based on oil rights and had nothing to do with the classical sunni/Shiite thing-----IRAN made
the current strife SUNNI SHIITE by arming, feeding and paying the Shiite minority

Now you're starting to crack me up. You can't list even one nation Iran has invaded in the last 100yrs or more, yet you swear it's the 'Empire Aggressor.' Try looking at your own Country's invasion history. Then get back to me on that.

your rant is idiotic------Iran has invaded every country with the filth you lick-----HEZBOLLAH which includes Shiite sluts with bombs on their asses-----those sluts
even bomb mosques (of the sunni variety) Iran has placed DEATH SENTENCES on non citizens-----for the glory of SHIITE SHIT AND SUPREMACY

So, no invasions in at least the last 100yrs or so? You acknowledge that, no? And i don't give a shite what they do in their own country. It's none of my business.

You Warmongers are so bizarre. You truly believe your own country can invade and kill anywhere anytime, but God forbid any other country do it. It's such loony hypocrisy. Take a realistic closer look at your own country's history of bloody invasion. After you do that, we can have an honest rational discussion.

Paul---in TRUE GOBBELIAN STYLE continues to repeat his BIG LIE-----he even knows what I think and has SEVERAL TIMES decided I am "THINKING" of invading Iran. Nope-----the IRAN mainland is not a target-----the target is the filth
that Iran has spread around the world via its proxies------ANY SHIITE IN ANY PLACE is the TARGET OF IRAN as a potential soldier in its war of IMPERIALISM ----AND any sunni impoverished enough to be BOUGHT OFF-----IRANIAN PROPAGANDA has moved on to CLAIM that Shiites LOVE sunnis-<<<<

Target the Sunni nations we call our 'Good Friends.' That's where the major funding and support for groups like Al qaeda and ISIS comes from. On a global scale, Shiites have very little influence on worldwide Jihad. Sunnis and Shiites don't work well together. The major terror groups of the world are by far Sunni Muslim groups.

I am much more concerned with what is going on HERE in the US. I don't care about the Middle East. While it's a shame that they cannot seem to ever work out their problems, it is not OUR problem. We are not the world's daddy!

Maya civilization

to know you

True, i've often said i prefer the Zoroastrian Persian Empire, to what Iran later became under Arab-rule. But that being said, what's done is done. The reality is, there won't be a war with Iran unless the U.S. starts one. Iran will not start a war it can't possibly win. It's all in U.S. hands. We'll see what it decides.

Paul is tripping over his own keyboard-----'oh well---so what-----Iranian muslims
committed genocide agains Zoroastrians and are STILL AT' ---"what's done, is
done" "until the us starts (a war) " Of course the US will start it-----the US
will contest blockades by Iran and will protest their weapons shipments to their
THUG DOGS AND PIGS thruout the world ---probably with bombs. Poor innocent
Iranian thugs and murderers will be under the protection of the AYATOILETS and
any attack on the pigs and dogs will be called-----by the AYATOILETS ----and
ATTACK ON ALLAH

Target the Sunni nations we call our 'Good Friends.' That's where the major funding and support for groups like Al qaeda and ISIS comes from. On a global scale, Shiites have very little influence on worldwide Jihad. Sunnis and Shiites don't work well together. The major terror groups of the world are by far Sunni Muslim groups.

something like 90% of muslims are sunnis-----and there are more sunni terrorists
than Shiite terrorists--------WATTA GENIUS IS PAUL

SUNNI SHIITE strife in Yemen is relatively new------the actual civil war which raged
since the 1950s was between NORTH AND SOUTH-------probably based on oil rights and had nothing to do with the classical sunni/Shiite thing-----IRAN made
the current strife SUNNI SHIITE by arming, feeding and paying the Shiite minority

Well regardless, the shit's hittin the fan now. Sunnis wanna kill Shiites? Shiites wanna kill Sunnis? Their call i guess. None of our business. However, it may be in our best interest to allow the Shiites to eliminate ISIS an Al qaeda in Yemen. Just a thought anyway.

I am much more concerned with what is going on HERE in the US. I don't care about the Middle East. While it's a shame that they cannot seem to ever work out their problems, it is not OUR problem. We are not the world's daddy!

where do you live Chris? I live in the north east part of the USA------it is the only place in the world about which I care. In fact-----I care about THE BLOCK UPON
WHICH MY HOUSE IS LOCATED-------in storms---I am well protected by nearby
TALL BUILDINGS------my car never got flooded ----nor did my house----and nothing
BLEW off of it in high winds

Maya civilization

to know you

Paul is tripping over his own keyboard-----'oh well---so what-----Iranian muslims
committed genocide agains Zoroastrians and are STILL AT' ---"what's done, is
done" "until the us starts (a war) " Of course the US will start it-----the US
will contest blockades by Iran and will protest their weapons shipments to their
THUG DOGS AND PIGS thruout the world ---probably with bombs. Poor innocent
Iranian thugs and murderers will be under the protection of the AYATOILETS and
any attack on the pigs and dogs will be called-----by the AYATOILETS ----and
ATTACK ON ALLAH

Again, there will only be a war with Iran if the U.S. starts one. It's not in Iran's best interest to start a war it can't possibly win.

Well regardless, the shit's hittin the fan now. Sunnis wanna kill Shiites? Shiites wanna kill Sunnis? Their call i guess. None of our business. However, it may be in our best interest to allow the Shiites to eliminate ISIS an Al qaeda in Yemen. Just a thought anyway.

Isis is barely represented in Yemen----there are far more HEZBOLLAH dogs
It is not all that unlikely that SHIITE SHIT----will join Isis if there is an INVASION
OF SAUDI ARABIA-------they both want the big black turd of mecca

where do you live Chris? I live in the north east part of the USA------it is the only place in the world about which I care. In fact-----I care about THE BLOCK UPON
TALL BUILDINGS------my car never got flooded ----nor did my house----and nothing

I live in Massachusetts, and we all need to worry about our own problems here and stop getting involved with every other country's issues. Not our problem.

something like 90% of muslims are sunnis-----and there are more sunni terrorists
than Shiite terrorists--------WATTA GENIUS IS PAUL

Well, now you may be finally getting it. On a global scale, Shiites aren't the problem. They just don't have the numbers to play a significant role in Global Jihad. You wanna end Radical Islam? Start looking more closely at the Sunni Nations funding and supporting it. Start with some we call our 'Good Friends.'

I live in Massachusetts, and we all need to worry about our own problems here and stop getting involved with every other country's issues. Not our problem.

LOL---thanks chris-----now I understand you a lot better------RUGGED YANKEE
INDIVIDUALIST----that you are. ....ok----you are fine----plenty of lobsters-----and whatevah you Bostonians consume-----and plenty of miserable weather to make
you feel that sensation of RIGHTEOUS MISERY

Isis is barely represented in Yemen----there are far more HEZBOLLAH dogs
It is not all that unlikely that SHIITE SHIT----will join Isis if there is an INVASION
OF SAUDI ARABIA-------they both want the big black turd of mecca

Well, the Sunni population is still the majority in Yemen. So don't underestimate Al qaeda and ISIS support there. But if we are gonna get involved, maybe we should consider allowing the Shiites to exterminate Al qaeda and ISIS in Yemen. Personally, i don't feel we should be involved at all though. I want disengagement from the Middle East.

Many of these you claimed we lost. I think you had best redefine your terms, because you don't know what "lost" means.
"Lost" means "didn't win". Now you know. Fool.
No it doesn't

Most wars in history haven't ended with total victory. Typically both sides would grow tired and some truce would be declared

England and France fought for a hundred years. Neither side "won"
US tried to stop communists from taking Korea and lost.
US tried stopping communist from taking Nam and lost.
US lost helping Iraq attack Iran and trying to save its hostages (ok, not technically their own war loss)
US tried to subdue Iraq and Afghanistan with war and lost on both counts.
US also tried to invade Canada twice and lost both time. :D

Oh please! Go back to school and learn the REAL reasons those ended that way.

I am sure the South Koreans might disagree with your first stupid point.
I don't dispute why those wars were lost, that's you who is fixated on "the REAL reasons" why the US lost.

No. I know the REAL reasons we did not win.

Forum List

Back