🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Muslims are a key to identifying and elimination of homegrown terrorists.

You remember that database Trump was talking about, I think every muslim should be voluntarily get into that database........

Your database would be fine with me...if all religious people had to register.

Why would they?

Is there a christian terrorist state supported and funded by other christin states all over the world?

But there is one islamist terrorist state funded and supported by other muslim states.

Why would a christian or a hindu or a jew, or a buddhist should be registering to any database, while profiling such religions would serve no purpose, while on the other hand profiling muslims, indeeeeeed, servers a very legit purpose at the end of the day.

Dont you think?

It would serve the same purpose registering Muslims would serve.

Name me another religion based terrorist state on this planet, that is being supported and funded by their fellow believers, other than ISIS...

Why? What does that prove about innocent Muslims?

So the rest of the society is effected less.

If somebody should be picked up randomly at the airport checkpoint, this person should be a muslim by a high margin.

Really? Would you voluntarily register in a government database?

Yes, already applied....

Is it a database that tracks you on the basis of your religion?

Yes, basis on your religion, it would track your connections, affiliations, who you are voting for back in your muslim country, who you are supporting as a political figure back in your muslim country and so and on...

You are in this database?

USA has all the right to know about the affiliations of her muslim citizens. Because we are talking about a terrorist state funded and supported by other "non-terrorist" muslim states. If a muslim is voting for an islamist party back in his/her country who is supporting ISIS because they are sunni, than USA has the right to do something aboutr this affiliations and choice.

Umh. No. It does not have that right. We're talking American citizens, yes?

Everybody responsible or their actions, for their choices.... Everybody.......

Of course. So what religious database have you voluntarily registered in?

Citizen or not, doesn't matter, if you are one way or another affiliated with a terrorist state, people supporting a terrorist state, people affiliated with a terrorist state, with its political and economic relations, than there is price for you to pay......................

when i say "you" i dont mean you, it is whoever this person is....

Yes, already applied....

Yes, basis on your religion, it would track your connections, affiliations, who you are voting for back in your muslim country, who you are supporting as a political figure back in your muslim country and so and on...

USA has all the right to know about the affiliations of her muslim citizens. Because we are talking about a terrorist state funded and supported by other "non-terrorist" muslim states. If a muslim is voting for an islamist party back in his/her country who is supporting ISIS because they are sunni, than USA has the right to do something aboutr this affiliations and choice.

Citizen or not, doesn't matter, if you are one way or another affiliated with a terrorist state, people supporting a terrorist state, people affiliated with a terrorist state, with its political and economic relations, than there is price for you to pay......................

You are confusing things.

So you want a database that will include all those who are affiliated with a "terrorist state" and who will "voluntarily register"? Then clearly, religion makes no difference. There are a number of terrorist states.

You remember that database Trump was talking about, I think every muslim should be voluntarily get into that database........

Why would they?

Is there a christian terrorist state supported and funded by other christin states all over the world?

But there is one islamist terrorist state funded and supported by other muslim states.

Why would a christian or a hindu or a jew, or a buddhist should be registering to any database, while profiling such religions would serve no purpose, while on the other hand profiling muslims, indeeeeeed, servers a very legit purpose at the end of the day.

Dont you think?

Name me another religion based terrorist state on this planet, that is being supported and funded by their fellow believers, other than ISIS...

The KKK and the Army of God

Yes, already applied....

What's affiliated mean?

Yes, already applied....

What's affiliated mean?

Being Muslim of course.

Why would they?

Dont you think?

That is the point. We are trying to determine if any muslim is innocent or not. We are not trying to frame them, we are trying to find out if they have any contribution to this whole mess. Because we are not talking about just some people shooting innocent AMERICAN CITIZENS, we are talking about a terrorist state being funded and supported by legitimate governments of other muslim states who are being elected by millions of muslims.

We are trying to find out, as a muslim; have you voted for an islamist regime, have you supported any islamist regime, have you been affiliated with an islamist regime, have you been in support of an anti-secular sectarian regime..........

USA has every right to find out this information, citizen or not, this is the survival of the ideas that this nation is standing on, we are talking about.........

What's affiliated mean?

Being Muslim of course.

They're are caving to that temptation, that of blaming the many for the crimes of the few.

What's affiliated mean?

Being Muslim of course.

read the post above, means "being in support in any way imaginable"

What's affiliated mean?

Being Muslim of course.

They're are caving to that temptation, that of blaming the many for the crimes of the few.

Who is they???

Why would they?

Dont you think?

That is the point. We are trying to determine if any muslim is innocent or not. We are not trying to frame them, we are trying to find out if they have any contribution to this whole mess. Because we are not talking about just some people shooting innocent AMERICAN CITIZENS, we are talking about a terrorist state being funded and supported by legitimate governments of other muslim states who are being elected by millions of muslims.

We are trying to find out, as a muslim; have you voted for an islamist regime, have you supported any islamist regime, have you been affiliated with an islamist regime, have you been in support of an anti-secular sectarian regime..........

USA has every right to find out this information, citizen or not, this is the survival of the ideas that this nation is standing on, we are talking about.........

Then every Muslim has the right to demand that every American endure the same scrutiny.

In the 60s, 70s, and 80s, we used to call these terrrorists "Arabs", not Muslims.

That is a more accurate term. Terrorism emanates from the Middle East, which is only part of the global Muslim community.

US Muslims who can identify terrorists aren't doing so already? They need us to "embrace" them before they do the right thing? Is that really what you are saying? Because that's what it sounds like you are saying.
US Muslims who can identify terrorists aren't doing so already? They need us to "embrace" them before they do the right thing? Is that really what you are saying? Because that's what it sounds like you are saying.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, what I am saying is we need to provide an atmosphere where the Muslim community is very comfortable and trusting to work with the government and other citizens in turning in terrorists. If Muslims feel the government and others are against them. Like some of the idiots on this post saying we should deport all Muslims. These idiots are what ISIS wants all Muslims to think westerners are like. These idiots are playing into ISIS hands.

Comfortable? Like the neighbor of the terrorists who didn't report them for fear of being called racist? Oh wait. That was just some non Muslim.

You are saying AGAIN that we need to kiss every Muslim's ass to get them to do the right thing because, well, after all, some people want to deport them all. You are saying that we must convince Muslims that we westerners are not what ISIS says we are. Surely, good guy Muslims living here already know that, don't they?

Treat them the same way you would someone who wasn't Muslim.
Exactly!

So if they are suspected terrorists we should allow them to purchase guns because being a suspected terrorist is not a reason to withhold the right to bear arms.

What's affiliated mean?

Being Muslim of course.

Who is they???

Those who used to be capable of distinguishing the innocent from the guilty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, what I am saying is we need to provide an atmosphere where the Muslim community is very comfortable and trusting to work with the government and other citizens in turning in terrorists. If Muslims feel the government and others are against them. Like some of the idiots on this post saying we should deport all Muslims. These idiots are what ISIS wants all Muslims to think westerners are like. These idiots are playing into ISIS hands.

Comfortable? Like the neighbor of the terrorists who didn't report them for fear of being called racist? Oh wait. That was just some non Muslim.

You are saying AGAIN that we need to kiss every Muslim's ass to get them to do the right thing because, well, after all, some people want to deport them all. You are saying that we must convince Muslims that we westerners are not what ISIS says we are. Surely, good guy Muslims living here already know that, don't they?

Exactly!

So if they are suspected terrorists we should allow them to purchase guns because being a suspected terrorist is not a reason to withhold the right to bear arms.

How would anyone know since the NRA with its power is keeping the gun purchase loopholes open?

Why would they?

Dont you think?

Then every Muslim has the right to demand that every American endure the same scrutiny.

If any Americans were to imigrate to any muslim state, well, they certainly would....
In the 60s, 70s, and 80s, we used to call these terrrorists "Arabs", not Muslims.

That is a more accurate term. Terrorism emanates from the Middle East, which is only part of the global Muslim community.

This last shooting, they were Pakistani, not Arabs...

Exactly!

How would anyone know since the NRA with its power is keeping the gun purchase loopholes open?

Another NYC lie. Right on cue.

What's affiliated mean?

Being Muslim of course.

Who is they???

Those who used to be capable of distinguishing the innocent from the guilty.

Who is innocent?

For instance, Turkish state caught supporting ISIS, sending them military equipment and buying their oil.

Turkish state governed by a sectarian sunni islamist political party, headed by RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN.

This guy got 23 million votes in the last elections.

SO, the million dollar question; are 23 million Turks who supported the Erdogan regime who supported the ISIS terrorist state, innocent or guilty?

Do people bear responsibility for their choices in life, or they can just wash away their hands if their choices end up causing destruction and chaos world wide?

If any Americans were to imigrate to any muslim state, well, they certainly would....

Farooq is a common Arab name.

Farooq is a common Arab name.

It is a muslim name. You can find it in any muslim country, with no Arab population.

Forum List

Back