🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Muslims are a key to identifying and elimination of homegrown terrorists.

Then you should turn your terrorist arse into the authorities as soon as possible, before you do any more damage.

Thats all you got ha.

You re just another one of those who absolutely knows JACKSHIT about what you are talking about.

Tell me something new.

I think you should just STFU and listen, so maybe you can learn something...

You don't know what a FASCIST is but yet you have the nerve to call people FASCISTS. You don't even know what a FASCIST looks like. These are some cheap words you heard from somewhere, and you throw around when you feel like it.

I lived FASCISM, I have fought FASCISTS, and you are trying to lecture me here and call me a FASCIST........

You are just a clown my friend, unfortunately, look into a mirror and you will see the face paint and the red ball on your nose.............
Well, since you've admitted that you're a terrorist it makes me wonder who these 'fascists' that you were 'fighting' were.
Some poor family minding their own business no doubt.

This is how you deal with inadequacy of your logic ha, blaming people with being terrorists.

Just because I have a muslim background don't mean I am a terrorist you FASCIST bastard...

But you know what, this attitude suits you well, very well indeed. Just as expected...
You said that Muslim equals terrorist...not me.
Can't you follow your own logic?

Thats what you are saying.

You are saying every muslim is a terrorist and claiming therefore I am a terrorist.

Therefore you are a FASCIST...

You dont have a logic, so dont have to follow anything.......
You're the one insisting that a section of the US population should be put under suspicion, put on a government database and interrogated...because of their religion.
That sounds a lot like fascism to me.

Thats all you got ha.

You re just another one of those who absolutely knows JACKSHIT about what you are talking about.

Tell me something new.

I think you should just STFU and listen, so maybe you can learn something...

You don't know what a FASCIST is but yet you have the nerve to call people FASCISTS. You don't even know what a FASCIST looks like. These are some cheap words you heard from somewhere, and you throw around when you feel like it.

I lived FASCISM, I have fought FASCISTS, and you are trying to lecture me here and call me a FASCIST........

You are just a clown my friend, unfortunately, look into a mirror and you will see the face paint and the red ball on your nose.............
Well, since you've admitted that you're a terrorist it makes me wonder who these 'fascists' that you were 'fighting' were.

This is how you deal with inadequacy of your logic ha, blaming people with being terrorists.

Just because I have a muslim background don't mean I am a terrorist you FASCIST bastard...

But you know what, this attitude suits you well, very well indeed. Just as expected...

You are saying every muslim is a terrorist and claiming therefore I am a terrorist.

You're the one insisting that a section of the US population should be put under suspicion, put on a government database and interrogated...because of their religion.

And that makes me a terrorist how?

With your own words, you admit your are talking shit and throwing words around, without knowing what they mean.

With your own words, you admit I did NOT judge anyone and claimed they were terrorist, but simply asked for closer surveillance. I didn't ask for interrogations either. I simply asked for closer surveillance, of MY OWN COMMUNITY.

And this makes me a fascist how?

You are a typical liberal you know, you are just like a child, never listen and just repeat the same rhetoric, without the knowledge however...

You are even worse than the conservatives here which you are trying to bash in every opportunity.

At least they are real, they don't act like they are something that they are not. You don't even care what people say. You have very loose categories for people and when they somehow fit in, you just call them names. If they don't really fit the description, well, you just simply push them in, a little help, THERE YE GO, you are a fascist......

Not all, I have seen real liberals here who knows what they are talking about, but MOST liberals on this forum, you are much worse than the right wingers. Right wingers at least don't pretend. They are not scared to be what they are. But you; YOU ARE SCARED... scared of your ideas being wrong. YOU ARE THE REAL CONSERVATIVES... And your conservatism is much more dangerous than others, and you know why?

Because you think you KNOW everything about everything, while you DO NOT know nothing about anything. This is the real dangerous ignorance. Because you can't be cured with knowledge, because you will simply refuse it, since you know everything.........

I have a muslim background and this whole topic is about me, and I am telling something about myself, which is a FACT, just because I am who I am and this topic is what it is.

And you simply lack the capacity to acknowledge that, you lack the logic to understand this and try to listen but instead you still claim you know better than the subject itself and try to push your memorized chomskian rhetorics...

What a pitty,... what an ignorance,... this is not even funny at this point anymore,... this is tragic,... tragicomic indeed..............

With your own words, you admit your are talking shit and throwing words around, without knowing what they mean.

With your own words, you admit I did NOT judge anyone and claimed they were terrorist, but simply asked for closer surveillance. I didn't ask for interrogations either. I simply asked for closer surveillance, of MY OWN COMMUNITY.

You are a typical liberal you know, you are just like a child, never listen and just repeat the same rhetoric, without the knowledge however...

You are even worse than the conservatives here which you are trying to bash in every opportunity.

At least they are real, they don't act like they are something that they are not. You don't even care what people say. You have very loose categories for people and when they somehow fit in, you just call them names. If they don't really fit the description, well, you just simply push them in, a little help, THERE YE GO, you are a fascist......

Not all, I have seen real liberals here who knows what they are talking about, but MOST liberals on this forum, you are much worse than the right wingers. Right wingers at least don't pretend. They are not scared to be what they are. But you; YOU ARE SCARED... scared of your ideas being wrong. YOU ARE THE REAL CONSERVATIVES... And your conservatism is much more dangerous than others, and you know why?

Because you think you KNOW everything about everything, while you DO NOT know nothing about anything. This is the real dangerous ignorance. Because you can't be cured with knowledge, because you will simply refuse it, since you know everything.........

I have a muslim background and this whole topic is about me, and I am telling something about myself, which is a FACT, just because I am who I am and this topic is what it is.

And you simply lack the capacity to acknowledge that, you lack the logic to understand this and try to listen but instead you still claim you know better than the subject itself and try to push your memorized chomskian rhetorics...

What a pitty,... what an ignorance,... this is not even funny at this point anymore,... this is tragic,... tragicomic indeed..............
When you advocate all US citizens with a Muslim background be put on a database...when you say "USA has every right to try its muslim population," your opinion on my political views just doesn't seem to matter.

You're the one saying that all Muslims should be under suspicion for sympathies to Daesh.
That must include you.
You're the only one that knows for sure where your loyalties lie and you are admitting you are suspicious.

You're suggesting that a Middle Eastern totalitarian style of government be brought to the US...you have no concept of conservatism or liberalism in the West.
The idea of Muslim/Arab/Middle Eastern influences in the US government causes conservatives to clutch their pearls in horror.
To them, you are more dangerous than the terrorists.

When you advocate all US citizens with a Muslim background be put on a database...when you say "USA has every right to try its muslim population," your opinion on my political views just doesn't seem to matter.

You're the one saying that all Muslims should be under suspicion for sympathies to Daesh.
That must include you.
You're the only one that knows for sure where your loyalties lie and you are admitting you are suspicious.

You're suggesting that a Middle Eastern totalitarian style of government be brought to the US...you have no concept of conservatism or liberalism in the West.
The idea of Muslim/Arab/Middle Eastern influences in the US government causes conservatives to clutch their pearls in horror.
To them, you are more dangerous than the terrorists.

"You're the one saying that all Muslims should be under suspicion for sympathies to Daesh."

And when and where did I say that?

Thats the problem with most of you liberals. The only thing you listen to is your own farts...

Yes, US has every right to try her muslim citizens, because most among them are electing anti-democratic fascist islamists to power back in their countries, while they are enjoying the freedoms of this country. And those they have elected create ISIS, and ISIS strike back to this country.

US has every right to try them, and slap their bigotry right on their face.

But that doesn't mean US should try her muslim citizens .

US has every right to try her muslim citizens, but she chose not to.

Honorably, she chose NOT TO, even tho she had every right to do so...

And once again, you cant even see the difference, you lack the understanding of the difference, because you are blinded by your own farts again...

And as far as the right wingers are concerned; I think, to them, you are much more dangerous than I am........... And to be honest; they have a point too........

I am not going to try to explain you every point I made 10 times, just because you are either unable or refuse to get it after 9 times. You are just scared to listen to anything because you are a smart guy, you can pretty much tell you are on the wrong side here, and scared to admit that...

And stop using that stupid made up name DAESH.

Do you know who use the name DAESH?

It is the people who created ISIS in the first place. They think the whole world is so stupid, they think their affiliations with ISIS will be forgotten if they called it something else.

But on the other hand, they might be right too... Whole world could really be that stupid after all....

Forum List

Back