🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Muslims are a key to identifying and elimination of homegrown terrorists.

Being Muslim is a crime?
You are quite the fascist aren't you?

I am a muslim, if that matters.................................................................................
Not at all...I'm not that bigoted that I don't accept that a Muslim can also be a fascist.

I am here, a human being with a muslim background here trying to take some GOD DAMN RESPONSIBILITY!

And you call me a FASCIST!!!

Muslims, the MAJORITY of muslims have RESPONSIBILITY in this mess, and where are they now?

While they are enjoying the luxuries of the west, the freedom of speech, freedom of religion, all the freedoms the political parties they are voting for in their shit hole sunni majority countries dont respect by any means, thos same political sectarian parties supporting international terrorism.

Where are they when human beings including their own people, FRENCH AMERICANS are being killed as a result of their bigoted actions????

WHERE ARE YOU SUNNI MUSLIMS OF AMERICA???????

ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP VOTING FOR YOUR ISLAMIST (DISGRACE TO HIUAMNITY) PARTIES????

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??????????????????????????????????????

And I am the fascist ha...

So be it.........................................................................................

If you are proposing criminalizing an entire group of people - not for what they've done, but for their religious beliefs - then yes, you are a fascist and no, you are not "taking responsibility" by calling for these kind of actions against innocent citizens!

Regardless of whether you are a muslim or not - or, as you say, have a "muslim background".
It isn't criminalizing people to take common sense precautions when there are millions of jihadists, working in sync, towards the stated goal of killing us and destroying our culture. Fuck you. You're more disgusting than the pathetic fools who are trying to kill us because you're a traitor who isn't even motivated by religion. You're just a fruitcake who doesn't mind putting innocents at risk because you hate America.

What "common sense" precautions would those be? Stripping the rights away from innocent American citizens?

Oh please, that "you hate America" crap is so childish.

US Muslims who can identify terrorists aren't doing so already? They need us to "embrace" them before they do the right thing? Is that really what you are saying? Because that's what it sounds like you are saying.
US Muslims who can identify terrorists aren't doing so already? They need us to "embrace" them before they do the right thing? Is that really what you are saying? Because that's what it sounds like you are saying.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, what I am saying is we need to provide an atmosphere where the Muslim community is very comfortable and trusting to work with the government and other citizens in turning in terrorists. If Muslims feel the government and others are against them. Like some of the idiots on this post saying we should deport all Muslims. These idiots are what ISIS wants all Muslims to think westerners are like. These idiots are playing into ISIS hands.

Comfortable? Like the neighbor of the terrorists who didn't report them for fear of being called racist? Oh wait. That was just some non Muslim.

You are saying AGAIN that we need to kiss every Muslim's ass to get them to do the right thing because, well, after all, some people want to deport them all. You are saying that we must convince Muslims that we westerners are not what ISIS says we are. Surely, good guy Muslims living here already know that, don't they?

Treat them the same way you would someone who wasn't Muslim.

We can be almost 100% certain that non-Muslims aren't trying to kill us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, what I am saying is we need to provide an atmosphere where the Muslim community is very comfortable and trusting to work with the government and other citizens in turning in terrorists. If Muslims feel the government and others are against them. Like some of the idiots on this post saying we should deport all Muslims. These idiots are what ISIS wants all Muslims to think westerners are like. These idiots are playing into ISIS hands.

Comfortable? Like the neighbor of the terrorists who didn't report them for fear of being called racist? Oh wait. That was just some non Muslim.

You are saying AGAIN that we need to kiss every Muslim's ass to get them to do the right thing because, well, after all, some people want to deport them all. You are saying that we must convince Muslims that we westerners are not what ISIS says we are. Surely, good guy Muslims living here already know that, don't they?

You don't read the news much do you? I mean beyond your little rightwing echo chamber.

I am a muslim, if that matters.................................................................................
Not at all...I'm not that bigoted that I don't accept that a Muslim can also be a fascist.

I am here, a human being with a muslim background here trying to take some GOD DAMN RESPONSIBILITY!

Muslims, the MAJORITY of muslims have RESPONSIBILITY in this mess, and where are they now?

While they are enjoying the luxuries of the west, the freedom of speech, freedom of religion, all the freedoms the political parties they are voting for in their shit hole sunni majority countries dont respect by any means, thos same political sectarian parties supporting international terrorism.

Where are they when human beings including their own people, FRENCH AMERICANS are being killed as a result of their bigoted actions????

ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP VOTING FOR YOUR ISLAMIST (DISGRACE TO HIUAMNITY) PARTIES????

So be it.........................................................................................

If you are proposing criminalizing an entire group of people - not for what they've done, but for their religious beliefs - then yes, you are a fascist and no, you are not "taking responsibility" by calling for these kind of actions against innocent citizens!

Regardless of whether you are a muslim or not - or, as you say, have a "muslim background".
It isn't criminalizing people to take common sense precautions when there are millions of jihadists, working in sync, towards the stated goal of killing us and destroying our culture. Fuck you. You're more disgusting than the pathetic fools who are trying to kill us because you're a traitor who isn't even motivated by religion. You're just a fruitcake who doesn't mind putting innocents at risk because you hate America.

What "common sense" precautions would those be? Stripping the rights away from innocent American citizens?

No, it's not. The fact that you think it is shows how remarkably foolish you are.

You don't read the news much do you? I mean beyond your little rightwing echo chamber.
Well, Muslims and criminal ghetto dwellers.

No, it's not. The fact that you think it is shows how remarkably foolish you are.

Again - what "common sense" precautions are you proposing for your new fascist utopia?

So if they are suspected terrorists we should allow them to purchase guns because being a suspected terrorist is not a reason to withhold the right to bear arms.
Absolutely not, any suspected terrorist should not be able to buy arms. All terrorists are not Muslims. Guns rights extremists have lobbied against not selling guns to people on the no fly list which are all suspected terrorists. CRAZY

I thought we are supposed to build trust, treat them with respect and help them feel that they can trust government. How can that happen when we deny them the 2nd Amendment rights that every other religious, ethnic and racial group has? Something tells me ISIS has you where they want you, playing on your fear.
You are truly a bigoted, racist. Terrorists should be denied the right to own a gun. All, in fact the vast majority, Muslims are not terrorists.

IF they are a terrorist, yes, they should not be allowed to own a gun, but at that point - they are a felon and felons can not legally own guns.
Yes, you really are that stupid, lol.

So if they are suspected terrorists we should allow them to purchase guns because being a suspected terrorist is not a reason to withhold the right to bear arms.
Absolutely not, any suspected terrorist should not be able to buy arms. All terrorists are not Muslims. Guns rights extremists have lobbied against not selling guns to people on the no fly list which are all suspected terrorists. CRAZY

I thought we are supposed to build trust, treat them with respect and help them feel that they can trust government. How can that happen when we deny them the 2nd Amendment rights that every other religious, ethnic and racial group has? Something tells me ISIS has you where they want you, playing on your fear.
You are truly a bigoted, racist. Terrorists should be denied the right to own a gun. All, in fact the vast majority, Muslims are not terrorists.

IF they are a terrorist, yes, they should not be allowed to own a gun, but at that point - they are a felon and felons can not legally own guns.

Terrorism is a felony. Did you not realize that?

So you say that black on black is crime is a plot to kill all Americans?

Again - what "common sense" precautions are you proposing for your new fascist utopia?
Close the mosques, stop importing Muslims..and if Muslims travel abroad, don't let them return. Then when all the jihadists are dead and there is no more jihad, they can return to normal. War sucks. They shouldn't have declared it.

Terrorism is a felony. Did you not realize that?
Shut the fuck up you moron. You aren't even interesting any more.

Close the mosques, stop importing Muslims..and if Muslims travel abroad, don't let them return. Then when all the jihadists are dead and there is no more jihad, they can return to normal. War sucks. They shouldn't have declared it.

Close the mosques? You'll have to change the constitution for that and get rid of freedom of religion.
So you are going to forbid Muslim Americans from leaving the country on p? Ah...shades of the old USSR.
Let me get this right - you are going to punish innocent American citizens for the actions of other people they have no relation to? These same innocent American citizens who have declared nothing wrong.

Sounds fascist to me.

Who is they???

Those who used to be capable of distinguishing the innocent from the guilty.

Who is innocent?

For instance, Turkish state caught supporting ISIS, sending them military equipment and buying their oil.

Turkish state governed by a sectarian sunni islamist political party, headed by RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN.

This guy got 23 million votes in the last elections.

SO, the million dollar question; are 23 million Turks who supported the Erdogan regime who supported the ISIS terrorist state, innocent or guilty?

Do people bear responsibility for their choices in life, or they can just wash away their hands if their choices end up causing destruction and chaos world wide?

In America, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

That is the point.

USA has every right to try its muslim population, because there is a crime here. Knowingly voting for a sectarian anti-secular islamist political party supporting a terrorist state is a crime, a crime against HUMANITY.

And people pay for their crimes, in America, not?

Uh...wtf? The USA is not a fascist police state. Yet. What you are proposing is a crime against humanity.

We've had Christian terrorism - shall we try our Christian population?

What about gun owners...hmmmm.....

If it is coordinated by christian terrorist state, yes, you should...

If gun owners have established a terrorist state and coordinating terrorist activities, than you should.

And islamists have IN FACT setup a terrorist state, and coordinating terrorist activities, and you SHOULD....

If you know what I mean....

That is the point.

USA has every right to try its muslim population, because there is a crime here. Knowingly voting for a sectarian anti-secular islamist political party supporting a terrorist state is a crime, a crime against HUMANITY.

Being Muslim is a crime?

If their religious beliefs include supporting a terrorist state one way or another, that is in itself a criminal ACTION.

If any muslim in this country show any support to any islamist movement, including political parties by political means, have no place in this society. Because this act by itself is detrimental to the very basics of this society, detrimental to muslim society, detrimental to the whole world society, because islamism have no respect to anyone, except itself.

US Muslims are a key to identifying and elimination of homegrown terrorists. The local Muslim communities are most effective in identifying home grown jihadists.
It is key as a society that we embrace Muslims. The vast majority of Muslims want to eliminate this element of their religion.
If we work together with the Muslims we will be successful.
If we alienate the Muslims they will have a hard time cooperating in identifying and eliminating the terrorists.

Of course it would work if moderate Muslims would participate and "out" this cancer called radical Islam and Jihad out of this country. Silence only makes it worse for them.

Like right now, how many employers are going to be willing to hire a Muslim after San Bernadino? With the thought in the back of their minds--is this man/woman going to go rouge on us and attack us one day.

So it's to everyone's benefit that if Muslims hear or see anything that is suspicious or radical talk within their ranks that they report it immediately. And it's extremely beneficial to Muslims if this country sees them helping. It's up to them to do this. No one else can get close enough to know what is going on within the Mosque's or socialize within the ranks to where a would be Jihadist would trust them enough to say anything. It has to be Muslims that do this.

Last edited:
Being Muslim is a crime?

If their religious beliefs include supporting a terrorist state one way or another, that is in itself a criminal ACTION.

If they materially support terrorism then that is a criminal action. There is no religion attached to that.

If any muslim in this country show any support to any islamist movement, including political parties by political means, have no place in this society.

People in this country have the freedom to support any political parties they want as long as no laws are broken. That means they can be neo-nazi's, join the KKK, or be an Islamist. If "any muslim" in this country shows support...well then...what if "any Christian" shows any support for neo-nazi's? Rightwing extremist movements? Or...is it only Muslims?

Because this act by itself is detrimental to the very basics of this society, detrimental to muslim society, detrimental to the whole world society, because islamism have no respect to anyone, except itself.

What you propose is just as detrimental to a free and open society such as we enjoy.

US Muslims are a key to identifying and elimination of homegrown terrorists. The local Muslim communities are most effective in identifying home grown jihadists.
It is key as a society that we embrace Muslims. The vast majority of Muslims want to eliminate this element of their religion.
If we work together with the Muslims we will be successful.
If we alienate the Muslims they will have a hard time cooperating in identifying and eliminating the terrorists.

Of course it would work if moderate Muslims would participate and "out" this cancer out of this society called the USA. Silence only makes it worse for them.

Like right now, how many employers are going to be willing to hire a Muslim after San Bernadino? With the thought in the back of their minds--is this man/woman going to go rouge on us and attack us one day.

So it's to everyone's benefit that if Muslims hear or see anything that is suspicious or radical talk within their ranks that they report it immediately.

They haven't been silent.

If they materially support terrorism then that is a criminal action. There is no religion attached to that.

If any muslim in this country show any support to any islamist movement, including political parties by political means, have no place in this society.

People in this country have the freedom to support any political parties they want as long as no laws are broken. That means they can be neo-nazi's, join the KKK, or be an Islamist. If "any muslim" in this country shows support...well then...what if "any Christian" shows any support for neo-nazi's? Rightwing extremist movements? Or...is it only Muslims?

Because this act by itself is detrimental to the very basics of this society, detrimental to muslim society, detrimental to the whole world society, because islamism have no respect to anyone, except itself.

What you propose is just as detrimental to a free and open society such as we enjoy.

What if KKK and neo-nazis were the MAJORITY in this country?

What is they had the power to elect a government to their like?

You talking like this because you are comfortable far way from the harm of these ideologies.

But if you were, if your children were, if your family were, I would see your support for freedom and openness...............

Those who used to be capable of distinguishing the innocent from the guilty.

Who is innocent?

For instance, Turkish state caught supporting ISIS, sending them military equipment and buying their oil.

Turkish state governed by a sectarian sunni islamist political party, headed by RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN.

This guy got 23 million votes in the last elections.

SO, the million dollar question; are 23 million Turks who supported the Erdogan regime who supported the ISIS terrorist state, innocent or guilty?

Do people bear responsibility for their choices in life, or they can just wash away their hands if their choices end up causing destruction and chaos world wide?

In America, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

That is the point.

Uh...wtf? The USA is not a fascist police state. Yet. What you are proposing is a crime against humanity.

We've had Christian terrorism - shall we try our Christian population?

What about gun owners...hmmmm.....

If it is coordinated by christian terrorist state, yes, you should...

If gun owners have established a terrorist state and coordinating terrorist activities, than you should.

And islamists have IN FACT setup a terrorist state, and coordinating terrorist activities, and you SHOULD....

If you know what I mean....

What if KKK and neo-nazis were the MAJORITY in this country?

What is they had the power to elect a government to their like?

You talking like this because you are comfortable far way from the harm of these ideologies.

But if you were, if your children were, if your family were, I would see your support for freedom and openness...............

I'm strictly talking about the United States and I'm not about to sacrifice the freedoms or rights our citizens enjoy for the perception of safety.

Forum List

Back