🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Muslims are a key to identifying and elimination of homegrown terrorists.

Who is innocent?

For instance, Turkish state caught supporting ISIS, sending them military equipment and buying their oil.

Turkish state governed by a sectarian sunni islamist political party, headed by RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN.

This guy got 23 million votes in the last elections.

SO, the million dollar question; are 23 million Turks who supported the Erdogan regime who supported the ISIS terrorist state, innocent or guilty?

Do people bear responsibility for their choices in life, or they can just wash away their hands if their choices end up causing destruction and chaos world wide?

In America, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

That is the point.

USA has every right to try its muslim population, because there is a crime here. Knowingly voting for a sectarian anti-secular islamist political party supporting a terrorist state is a crime, a crime against HUMANITY.

And people pay for their crimes, in America, not?
Being Muslim is a crime?
You are quite the fascist aren't you?

I am a muslim, if that matters.................................................................................
Not at all...I'm not that bigoted that I don't accept that a Muslim can also be a fascist.

I am here, a human being with a muslim background here trying to take some GOD DAMN RESPONSIBILITY!

And you call me a FASCIST!!!

Muslims, the MAJORITY of muslims have RESPONSIBILITY in this mess, and where are they now?

While they are enjoying the luxuries of the west, the freedom of speech, freedom of religion, all the freedoms the political parties they are voting for in their shit hole sunni majority countries dont respect by any means, thos same political sectarian parties supporting international terrorism.

Where are they when human beings including their own people, FRENCH AMERICANS are being killed as a result of their bigoted actions????

WHERE ARE YOU SUNNI MUSLIMS OF AMERICA???????

ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP VOTING FOR YOUR ISLAMIST (DISGRACE TO HIUAMNITY) PARTIES????

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??????????????????????????????????????

And I am the fascist ha...

So be it.........................................................................................

That is the point.

USA has every right to try its muslim population, because there is a crime here. Knowingly voting for a sectarian anti-secular islamist political party supporting a terrorist state is a crime, a crime against HUMANITY.

Being Muslim is a crime?

I am a muslim, if that matters.................................................................................
Not at all...I'm not that bigoted that I don't accept that a Muslim can also be a fascist.

I am here, a human being with a muslim background here trying to take some GOD DAMN RESPONSIBILITY!

Muslims, the MAJORITY of muslims have RESPONSIBILITY in this mess, and where are they now?

While they are enjoying the luxuries of the west, the freedom of speech, freedom of religion, all the freedoms the political parties they are voting for in their shit hole sunni majority countries dont respect by any means, thos same political sectarian parties supporting international terrorism.

Where are they when human beings including their own people, FRENCH AMERICANS are being killed as a result of their bigoted actions????

ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP VOTING FOR YOUR ISLAMIST (DISGRACE TO HIUAMNITY) PARTIES????

So be it.........................................................................................
What's your personal responsibility in the Paris attacks?

That is the point.

Being Muslim is a crime?

What's your personal responsibility in the Paris attacks?

My closest friends voted for ERDOGAN, one of the biggest supporters of the ISIS alomgside with Qatar and Saudis. Supported them arms and American Dollars.

I am responsible, because,..... simple, I couldn't stop them from voting for him. As a result, my people died, months before the Paris attacks, in Ankara. And you know what the "innocent" muslims of Turkey did? They booed a moment of silence for the victims of Ankara, and chanted "ALLAHU AKBAR"!!! Like they were asking for more blood.....

Well deserved I guess.

They did the same for another moment of silence, for PARIS!

And they will do the same for your people now.

Every muslim has a responsibility in this mess. They will bear this responsibility for the rest of their lives, dont matter if they accept it or not. Their children and their children will bear it too. My children will...........

Am I the only responsible?

Of course not, I hold responsible American foreign policies, regardless of a party as well. Siding with Saudis as allies, supporting rebels against Assad, and many more. But it is not my job to do something about that. It is YOUR job to do something about that.

I do my part, you do your part. Nobody is innocent, other than the victims in this mess. So no muslim can play the "innocent" card. If they claim to do so, they can shove it up theirs.......

As a human with a muslim, a sunni muslim background, I demand a closer surveillance on muslim population in the USA. Anybody supporting an islamist regime in their shithole countries, where they have ran away from, dont deserve any more than what their shithole country offers.

Comfortable? Like the neighbor of the terrorists who didn't report them for fear of being called racist? Oh wait. That was just some non Muslim.

You are saying AGAIN that we need to kiss every Muslim's ass to get them to do the right thing because, well, after all, some people want to deport them all. You are saying that we must convince Muslims that we westerners are not what ISIS says we are. Surely, good guy Muslims living here already know that, don't they?

Treat them the same way you would someone who wasn't Muslim.
Exactly!

So if they are suspected terrorists we should allow them to purchase guns because being a suspected terrorist is not a reason to withhold the right to bear arms.
Absolutely not, any suspected terrorist should not be able to buy arms. All terrorists are not Muslims. Guns rights extremists have lobbied against not selling guns to people on the no fly list which are all suspected terrorists. CRAZY

I thought we are supposed to build trust, treat them with respect and help them feel that they can trust government. How can that happen when we deny them the 2nd Amendment rights that every other religious, ethnic and racial group has? Something tells me ISIS has you where they want you, playing on your fear.
You are truly a bigoted, racist. Terrorists should be denied the right to own a gun. All, in fact the vast majority, Muslims are not terrorists.

Exactly!

So if they are suspected terrorists we should allow them to purchase guns because being a suspected terrorist is not a reason to withhold the right to bear arms.
Absolutely not, any suspected terrorist should not be able to buy arms. All terrorists are not Muslims. Guns rights extremists have lobbied against not selling guns to people on the no fly list which are all suspected terrorists. CRAZY

I thought we are supposed to build trust, treat them with respect and help them feel that they can trust government. How can that happen when we deny them the 2nd Amendment rights that every other religious, ethnic and racial group has? Something tells me ISIS has you where they want you, playing on your fear.
You are truly a bigoted, racist. Terrorists should be denied the right to own a gun. All, in fact the vast majority, Muslims are not terrorists.

They aren't terrorists, they are "suspected" terrorists. How is treating them as everyone else bigoted? You want to deny them a right because they have done anything wrong, however you "suspect" they might, so you take rights away? How is that not bigoted?

Calling me a racist and a bigot because I believe people are innocent until proven guilty is pretty stupid on your part. Please tell me why you think I am a bigot and a racist.

That is the point.

Being Muslim is a crime?

I don't think you're a fascist.
But you should convert to Christianity. Just sayin.

They aren't terrorists, they are "suspected" terrorists. How is treating them as everyone else bigoted? You want to deny them a right because they have done anything wrong, however you "suspect" they might, so you take rights away? How is that not bigoted?

Calling me a racist and a bigot because I believe people are innocent until proven guilty is pretty stupid on your part. Please tell me why you think I am a bigot and a racist.

Actually, if they're terrorists, they are terrorists regardless, whether or not they're convicted. I mean, they either are, or they aren't..and that is reality independent of everything else. People are not INNOCENT until proven guilty. They are "presumed innocent until proven guilty". If they're guilty, they were guilty even before it was proven. There are lots of people who have never been convicted of terrorism who are, nonetheless, terrorists.

And give me a fucking break, there is no question that these assholes are terrorists. They were caught during an attack, for pete's sakes. This is NOT a case of "oh we don't know for sure". They FILMED themselves, so give it up and stop being stupid.

Actually, if they're terrorists, they are terrorists regardless, whether or not they're convicted. I mean, they either are, or they aren't..and that is reality independent of everything else. People are not INNOCENT until proven guilty. They are "presumed innocent until proven guilty". If they're guilty, they were guilty even before it was proven. There are lots of people who have never been convicted of terrorism who are, nonetheless, terrorists.

And give me a fucking break, there is no question that these assholes are terrorists. They were caught during an attack, for pete's sakes. This is NOT a case of "oh we don't know for sure". They FILMED themselves, so give it up and stop being stupid.

I am not talking about San Bernadino, earlier I posted that it was a terror attack. I am talking about "suspected" terrorists that have committed no crime, that have done nothing wrong.

I am not talking about San Bernadino, earlier I posted that it was a terror attack. I am talking about "suspected" terrorists that have committed no crime, that have done nothing wrong.

Yeah, right. Yeah, there are a lot of those poor souls languishing about.

Islam declared war on us. That puts every member of Islam in a really bad spot. They need to deal, or bear the consequences. They could just stay in the Middle East and then they wouldn't have anything to whine about, I'm sure.

Islam declared war on us. That puts every member of Islam in a really bad spot. They need to deal, or bear the consequences. They could just stay in the Middle East and then they wouldn't have anything to whine about, I'm sure.

I'm talking about current US residents, not refugees or other transplants. They are American citizens and are entitled to the same rights as you and I. We cannot deny rights to individuals based on nothing. The next step is to deny rights on others and then other and soon rights will be denied to everyone.

ISIS is dangerous and the terrorists get no sympathy. I don't like the government deciding who does and doesn't have rights.

I'm talking about current US residents, not refugees or other transplants. They are American citizens and are entitled to the same rights as you and I. We cannot deny rights to individuals based on nothing. The next step is to deny rights on others and then other and soon rights will be denied to everyone.

ISIS is dangerous and the terrorists get no sympathy. I don't like the government deciding who does and doesn't have rights.

What if US citizen muslims supporting islamist governments who are supporting ISIS back in their countries?

What if US citizen muslims supporting islamist governments who are supporting ISIS back in their countries?

If they're traitors, they are POWs and they aren't entitled to jack shit.

They're are caving to that temptation, that of blaming the many for the crimes of the few.

Who is they???

Those who used to be capable of distinguishing the innocent from the guilty.

Who is innocent?

For instance, Turkish state caught supporting ISIS, sending them military equipment and buying their oil.

Turkish state governed by a sectarian sunni islamist political party, headed by RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN.

SO, the million dollar question; are 23 million Turks who supported the Erdogan regime who supported the ISIS terrorist state, innocent or guilty?

Do people bear responsibility for their choices in life, or they can just wash away their hands if their choices end up causing destruction and chaos world wide?

That is the point.

Uh...wtf? The USA is not a fascist police state. Yet. What you are proposing is a crime against humanity.

We've had Christian terrorism - shall we try our Christian population?

What about gun owners...hmmmm.....

That is the point.

Being Muslim is a crime?

If you are proposing criminalizing an entire group of people - not for what they've done, but for their religious beliefs - then yes, you are a fascist and no, you are not "taking responsibility" by calling for these kind of actions against innocent citizens!

Regardless of whether you are a muslim or not - or, as you say, have a "muslim background".

Who is they???

Who is innocent?

That is the point.

Uh...wtf? The USA is not a fascist police state. Yet. What you are proposing is a crime against humanity.

Horseshit. Just pledge allegiance to Isis now, if you haven't already. Breitbart News Daily: Fmr. FBI Counterterrorism Agent: ‘Vast Majority’ of US Mosques/Islamic Centers Part of ‘Jihadi Network' - Breitbart

Who is innocent?

That is the point.

Horseshit. Just pledge allegiance to Isis now, if you haven't already. Breitbart News Daily: Fmr. FBI Counterterrorism Agent: ‘Vast Majority’ of US Mosques/Islamic Centers Part of ‘Jihadi Network' - Breitbart

Horseshit? Are you saying we are a fascist police state or that you wish us to become one?

Exactly!

IF they are a terrorist, yes, they should not be allowed to own a gun, but at that point - they are a felon and felons can not legally own guns.

That is the point.

Being Muslim is a crime?

If you are proposing criminalizing an entire group of people - not for what they've done, but for their religious beliefs - then yes, you are a fascist and no, you are not "taking responsibility" by calling for these kind of actions against innocent citizens!

Regardless of whether you are a muslim or not - or, as you say, have a "muslim background".
It isn't criminalizing people to take common sense precautions when there are millions of jihadists, working in sync, towards the stated goal of killing us and destroying our culture. Fuck you. You're more disgusting than the pathetic fools who are trying to kill us because you're a traitor who isn't even motivated by religion. You're just a fruitcake who doesn't mind putting innocents at risk because you hate America.

Who is innocent?

That is the point.

Horseshit? Are you saying we are a fascist police state or that you wish us to become one?
I'm saying it's not fascist to take precautions to maintain safety in times of war, jihad whore.

That is the point.

I'm saying it's not fascist to take precautions to maintain safety in times of war, jihad whore.

Despite the fact that the so-called "precautions" are fascist in nature, sweetcheeks?

(please try to find more credible sources than Breitbart next time)

Forum List

Back