US North Carolina Democrat Senate candidate Cal Cunningham Caught in Two Affairs

Man this guy is scum of the earth cheating on his wife, not once but twice
The dems are just stupid people. Doing this during a campaign.....the democrats are stupid, I can't say this enough. And the first chick was married to an active duty army soldier......I mean I have to say it again...the dems are really really stupid.
Democrats admire guys like bill Clinton and Joe Biden. They think they can do the same stuff and get the same pass because they are Democrats.
Joe just sniffs. Bill was too damn dumb to let her swallow

This story is BS. But as long as he didn’t pay $130,000 for tail and also grab 21 different coochies against those women’s will I’ll still feel fine voting for him.
Apparently Biden likes to grab some coochie. HE really likes to smell hair though.

Especially 12 year old hair.
OUCH.
WE know Trumps debate strategy

I love this part:
"I'll bet you didn't expect this," said Trump as he tossed the hair back and forth in front of Biden's nose. "You want to sniff it, don't ya? What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

Man this guy is scum of the earth cheating on his wife, not once but twice
The dems are just stupid people. Doing this during a campaign.....the democrats are stupid, I can't say this enough. And the first chick was married to an active duty army soldier......I mean I have to say it again...the dems are really really stupid.
Democrats admire guys like bill Clinton and Joe Biden. They think they can do the same stuff and get the same pass because they are Democrats.
Joe just sniffs. Bill was too damn dumb to let her swallow
Democrats are soft on pedophilia in general.

Bill Clinton was hanging with Epstein well after it was known he was a sex offender and they still worship him and have him speak at their convention.

Most Democrats are so brainwashed they have never seen the vids of Biden creeping on little girls. There are a ton. Ones that have lie and deny what Joe is doing. They are all sick fucks.

This story is BS. But as long as he didn’t pay $130,000 for tail and also grab 21 different coochies against those women’s will I’ll still feel fine voting for him.
Apparently Biden likes to grab some coochie. HE really likes to smell hair though.

Especially 12 year old hair.
OUCH.
WE know Trumps debate strategy

I love this part:
"I'll bet you didn't expect this," said Trump as he tossed the hair back and forth in front of Biden's nose. "You want to sniff it, don't ya? What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

The Babylon Bee SHOULD be posted under Political Satire.
But you'll go with RW satire as legit news?
Cool man, KEWELL!
After all, you were down with National File!

And speaking of luscious women's wigs? :D

Cal Cunningham was Schumer's handpicked candidate to run for Senate in North Carolina. Reports indicated Schumer's ideal candidate to challenge incumbent senator Thom Tillis (R., N.C.) would be as boring as possible and spend the entire campaign "in a windowless basement raising money" for "negative ads about Tillis."

Cunningham—a married father of two—was recently caught exchanging flirty messages with a married woman in California, the wife of a sergeant who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Cunningham apologized for hurting his family, refused to drop out of the race, cancelled all live campaign events.

Evidence has now been uncovered Cunningham may have had an extramarital relationship with a second woman.

Schumer and the Democrat Party chose to endorse and support 'vanilla', 'boring', WHITE Cal Cunningham over a qualified candidate already in the race - Erica Smith. Smith, a state senator and former Boeing engineer, tried to become the first black woman to win a statewide election in North Carolina but lost the primary after the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee endorsed Cunningham.
- I guess being a white, adulterous / promiscuous male are more sought after qualities by Schumer and the Democrats. (Of course if anyone asks why they chose Cunningham over Smith you can expect the Democrat Party / Chucky to lash out at whoever is asking, calling THEM 'racists' and 'misogynists'.

"Smith alleged that Democratic officials explicitly promised her that they wouldn't endorse in the primary and suggested that race was a factor in the decision to back Cunningham. "Sen. Schumer, for whatever reason, did not want an African American running for Senate in North Carolina," Smith said during a campaign event in January.

Schumer got exactly what he wanted. In light of recent events, however, he might be starting to regret his decision to value racial purity above all else. Lesson learned."

Cal Cunningham was Schumer's handpicked candidate to run for Senate in North Carolina. Reports indicated Schumer's ideal candidate to challenge incumbent senator Thom Tillis (R., N.C.) would be as boring as possible and spend the entire campaign "in a windowless basement raising money" for "negative ads about Tillis."

Cunningham—a married father of two—was recently caught exchanging flirty messages with a married woman in California, the wife of a sergeant who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Cunningham apologized for hurting his family, refused to drop out of the race, cancelled all live campaign events.

Evidence has now been uncovered Cunningham may have had an extramarital relationship with a second woman.

Schumer and the Democrat Party chose to endorse and support 'vanilla', 'boring', WHITE Cal Cunningham over a qualified candidate already in the race - Erica Smith. Smith, a state senator and former Boeing engineer, tried to become the first black woman to win a statewide election in North Carolina but lost the primary after the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee endorsed Cunningham.
- I guess being a white, adulterous / promiscuous male are more sought after qualities by Schumer and the Democrats. (Of course if anyone asks why they chose Cunningham over Smith you can expect the Democrat Party / Chucky to lash out at whoever is asking, calling THEM 'racists' and 'misogynists'.

"Smith alleged that Democratic officials explicitly promised her that they wouldn't endorse in the primary and suggested that race was a factor in the decision to back Cunningham. "Sen. Schumer, for whatever reason, did not want an African American running for Senate in North Carolina," Smith said during a campaign event in January.

Schumer got exactly what he wanted. In light of recent events, however, he might be starting to regret his decision to value racial purity above all else. Lesson learned."

Trump always says "Two is better than one" this guy is probably a secret trump voter. Let's be honest there you on your side would say if it was trump "what a guy".

This story is probably fake; it's a plant trying to convince the public there are heterosexual Democrats in office.

Mr. Cunningham isn't in office yet, he's only running for office. The D's are trying to pander to Normative Americans by their claim that Mr. Cunningham is straight.

Well seeing America has elected two Presidents in recent history that have slept with other women while being married tell me this is something I just could not give a rat ass about!

You're wanting to disqualify a candidate on the grounds that he's a cheating hound dog? YOUR candidate has five children by three wives and he cheated on all of them, quite publically. So I guess you won't vote for Trump now because of lack of morality?

You're such a fucking hypocrite. This thread is a joke.

You're wanting to disqualify a candidate on the grounds that he's a cheating hound dog? YOUR candidate has five children by three wives and he cheated on all of them, quite publically. So I guess you won't vote for Trump now because of lack of morality?

You're such a fucking hypocrite. This thread is a joke.

If Mr. Cunningham doesn't have a problem with being known as an adulterer, he should just open up about it.

That's the point.

Forum List

Back