US North Carolina Democrat Senate candidate Cal Cunningham Caught in Two Affairs

This guy is a liar, a cheater, scum of the earth
I love how he was caught red handed, you give a second example and the lefty blames your news outlet, it's priceless

Given what we have sitting in the White House...ermm..the hospital right now, I don't think you have a leg to stand on here. Now, battle on. Find your next source of faux outrage. I'm sure it must be somewhere out there in alt-right la-la land.

False Euquivalency to the max.

Everyone knew about Trump long before he ran.

Trump didn't claim to be a choir boy.

N.C. is still conservative.

But you have no problem sending a man to the senate who lies to his wife and family on the most important of issues.

We get that.
If you cheat on your wife two times, you are "scum of the earth" [sic]. It says so right there in the OP!

I guess Cunningham didn't have $260,000 and a crooked lawyer to make the two women go away...

If a guy can't afford to be fucking around and then clean his mess up then he probably shouldn't be fucking around
Thanks for pointing that out.
Gee, there are a helluva lot of Americans who fuck around who can't even afford to pay attention.

Ain't it a bitch that Trump has forever ruined any cries of moral outrage by the pseudo-Right? :lol:

Karma!

He has?

Man this guy is scum of the earth cheating on his wife, not once but twice

This from a TRUMP supporter? :laugh:
Good luck dude!

RCP Average9/16 - 10/5----47.741.2Cunningham +6.5
PPP (D)10/4 - 10/5911 LV3.34842Cunningham +6
UMass Lowell9/18 - 9/25921 LV4.14943Cunningham +6
CBS News/YouGov9/22 - 9/251194 LV3.64838Cunningham +10
CNBC/Change Research (D)9/18 - 9/20579 LV--4843Cunningham +5
Civitas/Harper (R)*9/17 - 9/20612 LV4.04438Cunningham +6
Emerson9/16 - 9/18717 LV3.64943Cunningham +6
You won a poll lol
Hahah

I love how he was caught red handed, you give a second example and the lefty blames your news outlet, it's priceless

Given what we have sitting in the White House...ermm..the hospital right now, I don't think you have a leg to stand on here. Now, battle on. Find your next source of faux outrage. I'm sure it must be somewhere out there in alt-right la-la land.

But you have no problem sending a man to the senate who lies to his wife and family on the most important of issues.

We get that.
If you cheat on your wife two times, you are "scum of the earth" [sic]. It says so right there in the OP!

I guess Cunningham didn't have $260,000 and a crooked lawyer to make the two women go away...

If a guy can't afford to be fucking around and then clean his mess up then he probably shouldn't be fucking around
Gee, there are a helluva lot of Americans who fuck around who can't even afford to pay attention.

Ain't it a bitch that Trump has forever ruined any cries of moral outrage by the pseudo-Right? :lol:

Karma!
Nope, it doesn't work like that, but thanks for trying.

Good luck dude!

You won a poll lol
Hahah

Are you kids EVER embarrassed about yourselves and your sources - Serious question!

• Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.

We get that.

Karma!
It works EXACTLY like that.

I give this about as much credibility as any claims of affairs shortly before an election.

Not much.
Well the problem is the dems do this to our court nominees ALLLLL The time, so even if not true, it's payback and fun.
Second he has already admitted to fucking around, so would not be unbelievable.....And I'm guess she knows some details and would be way more credible than the woman with a 8 year old girl voice was.

Good luck dude!

You won a poll lol
Hahah

Are you kids EVER embarrassed about yourselves and your sources - Serious question!

• Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.
Nope, when you go against democrats who have no morality or shame, nope, we're assholes and proud to stick it in......and twist so hard!

Did any of you call Trump "scum of the Earth" for cheating on his wife "not once but twice"?

Didn't think so.

Karma's a BITCH!

We get that.

Karma!
It works EXACTLY like that.
IT doesn't.......Trump wasn't caught banging his subordinates while running or being in office.....nice try though!

Did any of you call Trump "scum of the Earth" for cheating on his wife "not once but twice"?

Didn't think so.

Karma's a BITCH!
It is, he just shit on COVID, so tough life. The guy runs for office with zero experience and beats Hilary Clinton......I still get hard thinking how her entire life she prepared for this and some novice took it from her... It could not happen to a better person than that psycho old hag.

Didn't think so.

Karma's a BITCH!

You are right. We didn't.

But his cheating was never in question. It was never an issue.

If Trump sold himself as a choir boy, I don't remember it.

Talking about grabbing pussies on tape.....bad idea.

This guy howere, has tried to be something he might not be.

We get that.

Karma!

How many have run for POTUS or the senate.

And please don't tell me your side didn't bitch and moan up a storm about his adultery.

Good luck dude!

You won a poll lol
Hahah

Nope, when you go against democrats who have no morality or shame, nope, we're assholes and proud to stick it in......and twist so hard!

Your source fail is STRONG!! :D

National File - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

National File - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

We get that.

If I am running for the Senate in today's environment, I am not going to let that hang out there.

He clearly didn't come clean.

Scum of the earth.....don't know him (and don't agree with the assessment).

Still wanting a GOP senate, I can only hope it moves the needle.

I kinda wonder about timing again.

This kind of stuff wreaks of a set up.

This story is BS. But as long as he didn’t pay $130,000 for tail and also grab 21 different coochies against those women’s will I’ll still feel fine voting for him.

Adulty can get you a dishonorable discharge and a year in prison under the UCMJ.........during a political campaign......the dems run the dumbest people.

Half the guys who were married in the service when I was in were screwing around. you do what you have to do.

Good luck dude!

You won a poll lol
Hahah

Your source fail is STRONG!! :D

National File - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

National File - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
*YAWN*

This story is BS. But as long as he didn’t pay $130,000 for tail and also grab 21 different coochies against those women’s will I’ll still feel fine voting for him.
Apparently Biden likes to grab some coochie. HE really likes to smell hair though.

Forum List

Back