US policeman told to 'tone down gayness' wins $19m

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A gay Missouri police sergeant has won almost $20m in damages, after being told to "tone down the gayness" to get a promotion.

Keith Wildhaber of St Louis county alleges he was passed over for promotion 23 times.

A witness testified that one of Sgt Wildhaber's superiors described him as being "way too out there with his gayness".

Local officials say there will be leadership changes to the police board.

Sgt Wildhaber filed a lawsuit against the police in 2017, after allegedly being passed over for a promotion 23 times despite stellar performance reviews.

Its a lot of money but it should send out a clear message to employers.

Wait until the muslims come for them all I wouldn't be to dum bragging i'm fking gay to begin with the globalist have a nice trap for you dumb fks who think everything is a fkn conspiracy lmfao. Don't worry your all gonna get live version proof like it or not your Gov. is gonna prove it to you idiots who can't think on your own.

The size of the award is absolutely unconscionable! It's shamefully out of proportion.
Taxpayers will be forced to pay for this outrage but that's okay because "no one" is getting hurt here.

A gay Missouri police sergeant has won almost $20m in damages, after being told to "tone down the gayness" to get a promotion.

Keith Wildhaber of St Louis county alleges he was passed over for promotion 23 times.

A witness testified that one of Sgt Wildhaber's superiors described him as being "way too out there with his gayness".

Sgt Wildhaber filed a lawsuit against the police in 2017, after allegedly being passed over for a promotion 23 times despite stellar performance reviews.

I can't understand since the cop was really butch...

How gay is too gay?

6a00d8341c730253ef00e54f1f1eea8833-640wi.jpg

Its unbelievable that a public service should have such a backward culture in this day and age. I would expect resignations or sackings on the back of this.

..like no one else doesn't get promoted
Amen to this. If it can't be proven that he was passed over so many times because of his personal life, how much of a case does the guy really have especially if he was never once told to put the gayness away completely?

God bless you and whoever has to pay him always!!!

Holly

Wait until the muslims come for them all I wouldn't be to dum bragging i'm fking gay to begin with the globalist have a nice trap for you dumb fks who think everything is a fkn conspiracy lmfao. Don't worry your all gonna get live version proof like it or not your Gov. is gonna prove it to you idiots who can't think on your own.

Eeek, the Muslims are going to get you! Alex Jones said so right after he had to pay every penny he had to Sandy Hook Families.

The size of the award is absolutely unconscionable! It's shamefully out of proportion.
Taxpayers will be forced to pay for this outrage but that's okay because "no one" is getting hurt here.

Sends a strong message to homophobic people to not discriminate...

Works for me.
The more I read about the homophobic nature of that state the less sympathy I have for the taxpayers. Reaping and sowing type stuff.

The more I read about the homophobic nature of that state the less sympathy I have for the taxpayers. Reaping and sowing type stuff.
Horrible news for the people of Missouri. I'm not sure they will ever recover from this blow.

And speaking of blows, do all the livestock in Wales fear your presence?

Eeek, the Muslims are going to get you! Alex Jones said so right after he had to pay every penny he had to Sandy Hook Families.
Joe...it is not about the Muslims getting those you do not like. It is about them getting you. And the people you do not like not even attempting to stop them. They have given warnings.

No doubt the police sergeant is what the gay community refers to as a "flamer," Even gays in the gay community consider flamers quite odd, as they behave more feminine that actual females. However, he can be as flaming as he wishes, but should I encounter him, I would be snickering internally, as straight people do.

Forum List

Back