US policeman told to 'tone down gayness' wins $19m

Joe...it is not about the Muslims getting those you do not like. It is about them getting you. And the people you do not like not even attempting to stop them. They have given warnings.

Here's the thing... we don't fuck with them, they won't fuck with us.

Let's stop invading their countries, propping up the Zionist Entity, and stop listening to the CIA when they say, "We can work with this guy".

Not going to happen. The oil companies and Zionists won't allow it. Or do you think that it's just a coincidence that after 3 years of crazy behavior, what's going to finally get Trump impeached is that he's trying to pull out of the Middle East.

Wait until the muslims come for them all I wouldn't be to dum bragging i'm fking gay to begin with the globalist have a nice trap for you dumb fks who think everything is a fkn conspiracy lmfao. Don't worry your all gonna get live version proof like it or not your Gov. is gonna prove it to you idiots who can't think on your own.

Eeek, the Muslims are going to get you! Alex Jones said so right after he had to pay every penny he had to Sandy Hook Families.
Theyll get you first. This thread is an example of why the world despises what the West has become. We are rotting from a cancer

Theyll get you first. This thread is an example of why the world despises what the West has become. We are rotting from a cancer
Actually, the rest of the world despises the west because of it's greed and exploitation of resources....

Theyve been "fucking with us" long before America was born you ignorant tard.

No, they really haven't... If anything, the West has been fucking with them for most of the last 200 years...

Joe...it is not about the Muslims getting those you do not like. It is about them getting you. And the people you do not like not even attempting to stop them. They have given warnings.

Let's stop invading their countries, propping up the Zionist Entity, and stop listening to the CIA when they say, "We can work with this guy".

Not going to happen. The oil companies and Zionists won't allow it. Or do you think that it's just a coincidence that after 3 years of crazy behavior, what's going to finally get Trump impeached is that he's trying to pull out of the Middle East.

I agree with Joe on this one. If you want to see crystal clear evidence of the influence of the Israeli lobby in our system just look at Tulsi Gabbard. The only person the mainstream media hates more is Trump. But why? Her platform is pretty much identical to Elizabeth warren's and she's a million times more personable and good looking.

Her stance on middle east interventionism is the only major difference...

The size of the award is absolutely unconscionable! It's shamefully out of proportion.
Taxpayers will be forced to pay for this outrage but that's okay because "no one" is getting hurt here.

Sends a strong message to homophobic people to not discriminate...

Works for me.
The more I read about the homophobic nature of that state the less sympathy I have for the taxpayers. Reaping and sowing type stuff.

The members of this goofy jury are from the same state.

A gay Missouri police sergeant has won almost $20m in damages, after being told to "tone down the gayness" to get a promotion.

Keith Wildhaber of St Louis county alleges he was passed over for promotion 23 times.

A witness testified that one of Sgt Wildhaber's superiors described him as being "way too out there with his gayness".

Local officials say there will be leadership changes to the police board.

Sgt Wildhaber filed a lawsuit against the police in 2017, after allegedly being passed over for a promotion 23 times despite stellar performance reviews.

Its a lot of money but it should send out a clear message to employers.

I agree with the department here. If a cop is too effeminate, too open with his queerness, this can be a huge problem. Suspects would not want to be frisked by a cop who is getting their rocks off doing it. Even in 2019, a lot of guys are still ready to fight for their manhoods (or is it "menhood"?)

A gay Missouri police sergeant has won almost $20m in damages, after being told to "tone down the gayness" to get a promotion.

Keith Wildhaber of St Louis county alleges he was passed over for promotion 23 times.

A witness testified that one of Sgt Wildhaber's superiors described him as being "way too out there with his gayness".

Sgt Wildhaber filed a lawsuit against the police in 2017, after allegedly being passed over for a promotion 23 times despite stellar performance reviews.

I agree with the department here. If a cop is too effeminate, too open with his queerness, this can be a huge problem. Suspects would not want to be frisked by a cop who is getting their rocks off doing it. Even in 2019, a lot of guys are still ready to fight for their manhoods (or is it "menhood"?)

The force had no problems with his work and in fact he had "stellar performance reviews".

This sort of case will do much to ensure fairness in organisations. Discriminating against people because of what they are rather than who they are is un American.

People who do so are anti American values.

Now society must accept sexual perversion with a smile of suffer the consequences

The force had no problems with his work and in fact he had "stellar performance reviews".

This sort of case will do much to ensure fairness in organisations. Discriminating against people because of what they are rather than who they are is un American.

Actually, it will make it harder for homosexuals to get a job in the first place. Other employers will realize that gays will now feel free to "flame out" so they can sue and make a bundle.

I know that an open flaming homosexual cop wouldn't be able to take me alive. Personally, I value my manhood.

I think you have got the horse before the cart.

The more they try to impeach, the more he is going to push back with anti-interventionist policies or more anti-immigration policies.

Wait until the muslims come for them all I wouldn't be to dum bragging i'm fking gay to begin with the globalist have a nice trap for you dumb fks who think everything is a fkn conspiracy lmfao. Don't worry your all gonna get live version proof like it or not your Gov. is gonna prove it to you idiots who can't think on your own.
This poster is a clear example that there is very little difference between extremist muslims and fundie christians.....two sides of the same violence-against-others" coin.

The more I read about the homophobic nature of that state the less sympathy I have for the taxpayers. Reaping and sowing type stuff.
Horrible news for the people of Missouri. I'm not sure they will ever recover from this blow.

And speaking of blows, do all the livestock in Wales fear your presence?
:71: You make Wales sound like all those Red farming states here in the U.S. :71:

No one cars if he is gay. He just needed to act professionally and not be seen as a joke by the public.

Now the city has to give him $19 million, when that money could go towards the police force for extra pay and or equipment, or to help the homeless in the community. Instead it’s all going to one guy whose feelings were hurt.

No one cars if he is gay. He just needed to act professionally and not be seen as a joke by the public.

Now the city has to give him $19 million, when that money could go towards the police force for extra pay and or equipment, or to help the homeless in the community. Instead it’s all going to one guy whose feelings were hurt.

These kinds of stupid judgments are usually reduced or revoked after appeal.

This police officer was undoubtably flaming out to try and get fired or denied a promotion, so he could sue and make a bundle.

Mr. Garrison had the same idea in South Park when he tried to get fired as a gay school teacher.

Gerbil Science

Anyone have any evidence that this police officer was less than professional at work?

The homosexual's superiors said he was "too out with his gayness". Personally, I'd say that police officers that sashay down the sidewalk acting gay really aren't that professional. But that's just me.

Forum List

Back