US racial hypocrisy

10-lei-2016-guvernatori-ai-bancii-nationale-a-romaniei-ion-i-campineanu-mihail-manoilescu-si-ion-i-lapedatu_309_75492971ef55edb5L-599x357.jpg

Okay, it's a coin. It's a commemorative coin from Romania.

1280px-us_$20_series_2006_obverse.jpg

US $20 bill

So, what on Earth could be hypocritical about the US $20 bill and some coin from Romania?

Well....

US knocks Romania for ‘anti-Semitic’ coin

The US government decided to criticize the Romanian government for putting a former governor of the Romanian bank on a coin, and he happened to be a bit of an anti-Semite. But he's not the only person on that side of the coin, there are three of them.

But at the same time as this, the US govt is pumping out $20 bills (and produced 1.5 billion of them in 2012) which have a Mr Andrew Jackson on the front. Not with two other people, but all on his ownsome.

And he's not exactly Mr Human Rights 1830, now is he?

I mean, the Trail of Tears was his... and there was a lot more.

Why stop the "hypocrisy" there? Let us continue where the trail of tears leaves off:

10% of those that made that trip were slaves owned by the Indians. Indians starved to death rather than let them go. Fast forward to today, the Cherokee Nation has stripped the descendants of the slaves, owned by the Cherokee, of their Indian status. Their reasoning is, being a slave of an Indian does not make you an Indian. Which is actually a valid point genetically.
Then the gov. steps in and insists that the Indians uphold the treaty the Indians signed in 1866 granting the slaves equal rights. The irony.
There is enough hypocrisy to go around. Let's not discriminate....
Do we have any Cherokee on US currency which actually was the point?

What difference does it make, it was legal at that time. You regressive sodomite enablers are trying to erase history, can't be done.
Is anti-Semitism illegal in Romania?

And that has what to do with the question I answered? I don't give a crap what they do in Romania and neither should this regime unless it has a direct impact on the US.

What difference does it make, it was legal at that time. You regressive sodomite enablers are trying to erase history, can't be done.

And that has what to do with the question I answered? I don't give a crap what they do in Romania and neither should this regime unless it has a direct impact on the US.
You didnt answer a question retard. You asked me a question.

Go away ESL reject.

Go away ESL reject.
No cave chimp

Go away ESL reject.
No cave chimp

Seriously, is that really the best you got? BTW, for you ESL education, that is not a rhetorical question.

Go away ESL reject.
No cave chimp

Seriously, is that really the best you got? BTW, for you ESL education, that is not a rhetorical question.
No I have better stuff but I dont waste the good stuff on illiterate cave chimps such as yourself.

10-lei-2016-guvernatori-ai-bancii-nationale-a-romaniei-ion-i-campineanu-mihail-manoilescu-si-ion-i-lapedatu_309_75492971ef55edb5L-599x357.jpg

US $20 bill

So, what on Earth could be hypocritical about the US $20 bill and some coin from Romania?

Well....

The US government decided to criticize the Romanian government for putting a former governor of the Romanian bank on a coin, and he happened to be a bit of an anti-Semite. But he's not the only person on that side of the coin, there are three of them.

But at the same time as this, the US govt is pumping out $20 bills (and produced 1.5 billion of them in 2012) which have a Mr Andrew Jackson on the front. Not with two other people, but all on his ownsome.

Why stop the "hypocrisy" there? Let us continue where the trail of tears leaves off:

10% of those that made that trip were slaves owned by the Indians. Indians starved to death rather than let them go. Fast forward to today, the Cherokee Nation has stripped the descendants of the slaves, owned by the Cherokee, of their Indian status. Their reasoning is, being a slave of an Indian does not make you an Indian. Which is actually a valid point genetically.
Then the gov. steps in and insists that the Indians uphold the treaty the Indians signed in 1866 granting the slaves equal rights. The irony.

No and who fucking cares?

Go away ESL reject.
No cave chimp

No I have better stuff but I dont waste the good stuff on illiterate cave chimps such as yourself.

See your day hasn't been a total waste, you learned something, almost. LMAO

Go away ESL reject.
No cave chimp

I learn something every day. i know you go long periods of time in a chimp like stupor so i can see why you think that is not the norm.

Go away ESL reject.
No cave chimp

I learn something every day. i know you go long periods of time in a chimp like stupor so i can see why you think that is not the norm.

Yet you still can't write a simple sentence or two properly, keep up the ESL studies, you might get there.

No cave chimp

Yet you still can't write a simple sentence or two properly, keep up the ESL studies, you might get there.
You just replied to whole lot of my sentences. I know its all confusing for you being a cave chimp

US $20 bill

Well....

Interesting, Jackson was a celebrated war hero, killed a dude in a duel, owned hundreds of slaves, and was the first President that the Democratic Party gave us. Hmm, go figure.

Yeah, and....?

Everyone who is smart knows what happened to the Democrat Party.

What does that quote at the bottom of all your post mean, "don't insult, it shows lack of argument and isn't nice"? Or maybe you haven't read it.

US $20 bill

Well....

Let's do that ubiquitous metaphor that's been making its way around the internet lately. You mention systemic Racism in a group of white people you get the same response you get if you ask a group of fish "Hows the water?" It's the medium they move around in, they don't know any other. Their answer is "What water?"

US $20 bill

Well....

Let's do that ubiquitous metaphor that's been making its way around the internet lately. You mention systemic Racism in a group of white people you get the same response you get if you ask a group of fish "Hows the water?" It's the medium they move around in, they don't know any other. Their answer is "What water?"
Thats an outstanding metaphor. Reminds me of the recent case where the Black cadets took a picture with their fist in what some felt was the Black power salute.

US $20 bill

Well....

There are Native American coins, I don't know if any particular tribe gets precedent or not.

US $20 bill

Well....

There are Native American coins, I don't know if any particular tribe gets precedent or not.
The only one I know of is the buffalo nickel and i dont think the model was a Cherokee.

US $20 bill

Well....

Nothing like having an advocate of slavery on your money.

Hate to break the news to you but many political figures in those days were slave holders. Just a brutal fact.

US $20 bill

Well....

Nothing like having an advocate of slavery on your money.

Hate to break the news to you but many political figures in those days were slave holders. Just a brutal fact.

Hence why I say its pure hypocrisy. The weird thing is that they knew it was wrong but still decided to go with the institution of slavery. The founders were hypocrites and cave chimps.

Forum List

Back