US racial hypocrisy

I mean, what the hell is the "Democrat Party retard" and why did he found it?

Because he felt he was cheated out of the 1824 Presidential win (he won the popular vote and the Electoral College) by Henry Clay (Speaker of the House and also a candidate) and he lost the House of Representatives.

Jackson was a conservative. Make no mistake about that.

Do you think he cares? I mean, I've heard this argument about five times in the last week or so. It must have been written by someone in some gun magazine or something, why has it appeared so much recently? Anyone who uses this argument is not interested in the truth, or reality. They're partisan players and they're playing the game. And they'll play the game to try and win, and that involves ignoring anything reality based.

Do you think he cares? I mean, I've heard this argument about five times in the last week or so. It must have been written by someone in some gun magazine or something, why has it appeared so much recently? Anyone who uses this argument is not interested in the truth, or reality. They're partisan players and they're playing the game. And they'll play the game to try and win, and that involves ignoring anything reality based.

Yeah ... I just want to play the game for the big win.
I mean the prize money is so awesome ... I don't know what I will do with it all.

Your reality is just wee bit skewed ... :thup:

Yeah ... I just want to play the game for the big win.
I mean the prize money is so awesome ... I don't know what I will do with it all.

Your reality is just wee bit skewed ... :thup:

Is it?

I mean, your argument is a personal insult. You had nothing else to say to me about this issue other than to insult me. You didn't want to try and make your argument, probably because you know that it's a load of crap, and do you go for the age old way of trying to "win" by insulting, as if somehow this would work.

Isn't insulting someone just a "wee but skewed"?????

You're bring up someone else's argument that is complete and utter nonsense and has no reason to be on this forum other than to play the game.

Is it?

I mean, your argument is a personal insult. You had nothing else to say to me about this issue other than to insult me. You didn't want to try and make your argument, probably because you know that it's a load of crap, and do you go for the age old way of trying to "win" by insulting, as if somehow this would work.

You're bring up someone else's argument that is complete and utter nonsense and has no reason to be on this forum other than to play the game.

I said he founded the Democrat Party ... And you took offense to my comment for whatever reason you so desired.
It isn't like I tried to make it mean one thing or another ... That is your little mush brain trying to work overtime.
The fact you want to argue that he didn't ... Or that it means one thing or another ... Simply means you have no idea why I stated it in the first place.

Which is pretty much why I called you a retard ... :thup:

Is it?

I said he founded the Democrat Party ... And you took offense to my comment for whatever reason you so desired.
It isn't like I tried to make it mean one thing or another ... That is your little mush brain trying to work overtime.
The fact you want to argue that he didn't ... Or that it means one thing or another ... Simply means you have no idea why I stated it in the first place.

Which is pretty much why I called you a retard ... :thup:

You said more than just he founded the party.

But who cares? You're wasting your time, my time. I'm done.

You said more than just he founded the party.

But who cares? You're wasting your time, my time. I'm done.

You don't have to tell me what I posted peanut ... Here's a clue ... I posted it.
You were done when you responded ... How long you let it linger is up to you ... :thup:

Forum List

Back