US racial hypocrisy

Did or did not Andrew Jackson own slaves?

See how the far left will take a narrative and run with it?

They do not even understand the content on which they post!

The far left holds many groups into political slavery today, which shows you still support slavery.
You had one job. Answer the question and stop deflecting.

I did answer the question, you just did not like the answer as it did prove you support slavery!

Thus making your question 100% moot.

See how the far left drones get when you show them reality?
It was a yes or no question. All that bullshit had nothing to do with my question.

Now show what an anti-Semite has to do with slavery?
You had your chance to answer my question. When you answer mine i will answer yours. If not, consider yourself dismissed and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Which bit is unreal?

Probably the bit that the number 2 post of my thread is from someone on ignore....

Only real pansy asses use ignore.
Not as bad as pansy asses who won't take a bet because they know they're lying.

Awh, poor little buthurt fool, I don't let people dictate bets. Of course you did the same by declining my offer, making you the hypocrite. So feel free to fuck off hypocrite.
You were the one who declined a bet after you dared people to bet you. Just admit that you don't really believe the bullshit that you type on here. Admit it and we'll be cool. :thup:

See how the far left will take a narrative and run with it?

They do not even understand the content on which they post!

The far left holds many groups into political slavery today, which shows you still support slavery.
You had one job. Answer the question and stop deflecting.

I did answer the question, you just did not like the answer as it did prove you support slavery!

Thus making your question 100% moot.

See how the far left drones get when you show them reality?
It was a yes or no question. All that bullshit had nothing to do with my question.

Now show what an anti-Semite has to do with slavery?
You had your chance to answer my question. When you answer mine i will answer yours. If not consider yourself dismissed and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Not sure what your question has to do with someone being an anti-Semite?

Slavery is not the issue.

Do try and keep up!

Silly far left drones!

Far left drones love to censor people that call them out on their BS..

Just like the BS in the OP, connecting dots to things that do not exist!

What difference does it make, it was legal at that time. You regressive sodomite enablers are trying to erase history, can't be done.
If you have a short attention span try extended it. If you hate reading I'm recommended it.

I think you need to spend some more time in your remedial ESL class, you just can't seem to get that "ing" thing right.
You shouldnt try to think wihout permission from an adult. The last time you tried that you asked me an idiotic question.

Yep, definitely need more time in the ESL class, maybe they can teach you to recognize a rhetorical question.

What difference does it make, it was legal at that time. You regressive sodomite enablers are trying to erase history, can't be done.
If you have a short attention span try extended it. If you hate reading I'm recommended it.

I think you need to spend some more time in your remedial ESL class, you just can't seem to get that "ing" thing right.
You shouldnt try to think wihout permission from an adult. The last time you tried that you asked me an idiotic question.

Yep, definitely need more time in the ESL class, maybe they can teach you to recognize a rhetorical question.
You need more time being educated. You dont ask rhetorical questions online where people cant hear your inflection.

Which bit is unreal?

Probably the bit that the number 2 post of my thread is from someone on ignore....

Awh, poor little buthurt fool, I don't let people dictate bets. Of course you did the same by declining my offer, making you the hypocrite. So feel free to fuck off hypocrite.
You were the one who declined a bet after you dared people to bet you. Just admit that you don't really believe the bullshit that you type on here. Admit it and we'll be cool. :thup:

There's nothing to admit you ignorant regressive sodomite enabler. I asked another member if they were willing to bet something substantial on a claim they made, you injected yourself and propose something I didn't agree with. Bets can only exist when they are mutually agreed on. No matter how hard you regressives try, you still can't rewrite history.

Last edited:

You need more time being educated. You dont ask rhetorical questions online where people cant hear your inflection.

Here's a hint ESL failure, did my rhetorical question end with a question mark?

There's nothing to admit you ignorant regressive sodomite enabler. I asked with another member if they were willing to bet something substantial on a claim they made, you injected yourself and propose something I didn't agree with. Bets can only exist when they are mutually agreed on. No matter how hard you regressives try, you still can't rewrite history.
Yeah you said some nonsense bullshit, and dared a poster to bet you. Then a different poster with much bigger balls challenged you to that bet. And you curled up into the fetal position. Were you on your period?

Here's a hint ESL failure, did my rhetorical question end with a question mark?
I have no proof it was a rhetorical question. Dont really care if it had a question mark on it or not.

There's nothing to admit you ignorant regressive sodomite enabler. I asked with another member if they were willing to bet something substantial on a claim they made, you injected yourself and propose something I didn't agree with. Bets can only exist when they are mutually agreed on. No matter how hard you regressives try, you still can't rewrite history.
Yeah you said some nonsense bullshit, and dared a poster to bet you. Then a different poster with much bigger balls challenged you to that bet. And you curled up into the fetal position. Were you on your period?

Well your balls weren't big enough to put $50 on the line, were they? Now run along sonny and suck a sodomites dick.

Well your balls weren't big enough to put $50 on the line, were they? Now run along sonny and suck a sodomites dick.
That was a 2nd bet you offered. You would not take the first one because you pussed out. Try again.

That was a 2nd bet you offered. You would not take the first one because you pussed out. Try again.

Actually it was the first bet I offered, you offered the other, you declined mine, I declined yours, you can't puss out on something that didn't exist in the first place. Maybe when you grow up you'll figure it all out. In the mean time enjoy your time with the sodomites, I hear you really love those little brown bits left over from their previous partner.

Actually it was the first bet I offered, you offered the other, you declined mine, I declined yours, you can't puss out on something that didn't exist in the first place. Maybe when you grow up you'll figure it all out. In the mean time enjoy your time with the sodomites, I hear you really love those little brown bits left over from their previous partner.
Don't make shit up. Either take the bet, or admit that you know full well that you're wrong.

Don't make shit up. Either take the bet, or admit that you know full well that you're wrong.

Keep it up you whinny little bitch, you're the one that wouldn't put your money where your mouth was. You're just a typical regressive sodomite enabler, it's alway your way or nothing, time to learn it doesn't work that way in the real world. You were a bit entertaining in the beginning, but like most regressives, now you're just boring the living shit out of me. BYE

10-lei-2016-guvernatori-ai-bancii-nationale-a-romaniei-ion-i-campineanu-mihail-manoilescu-si-ion-i-lapedatu_309_75492971ef55edb5L-599x357.jpg

Okay, it's a coin. It's a commemorative coin from Romania.

1280px-us_$20_series_2006_obverse.jpg

US $20 bill

So, what on Earth could be hypocritical about the US $20 bill and some coin from Romania?

Well....

US knocks Romania for ‘anti-Semitic’ coin

The US government decided to criticize the Romanian government for putting a former governor of the Romanian bank on a coin, and he happened to be a bit of an anti-Semite. But he's not the only person on that side of the coin, there are three of them.

But at the same time as this, the US govt is pumping out $20 bills (and produced 1.5 billion of them in 2012) which have a Mr Andrew Jackson on the front. Not with two other people, but all on his ownsome.

And he's not exactly Mr Human Rights 1830, now is he?

I mean, the Trail of Tears was his... and there was a lot more.

Why stop the "hypocrisy" there? Let us continue where the trail of tears leaves off:

10% of those that made that trip were slaves owned by the Indians. Indians starved to death rather than let them go. Fast forward to today, the Cherokee Nation has stripped the descendants of the slaves, owned by the Cherokee, of their Indian status. Their reasoning is, being a slave of an Indian does not make you an Indian. Which is actually a valid point genetically.
Then the gov. steps in and insists that the Indians uphold the treaty the Indians signed in 1866 granting the slaves equal rights. The irony.
There is enough hypocrisy to go around. Let's not discriminate....

Last edited:

Keep it up you whinny little bitch, you're the one that wouldn't put your money where your mouth was. You're just a typical regressive sodomite enabler, it's alway your way or nothing, time to learn it doesn't work that way in the real world. You were a bit entertaining in the beginning, but like most regressives, now you're just boring the living shit out of me. BYE
Look at you pussing out again.

:fu:

10-lei-2016-guvernatori-ai-bancii-nationale-a-romaniei-ion-i-campineanu-mihail-manoilescu-si-ion-i-lapedatu_309_75492971ef55edb5L-599x357.jpg

US $20 bill

So, what on Earth could be hypocritical about the US $20 bill and some coin from Romania?

Well....

The US government decided to criticize the Romanian government for putting a former governor of the Romanian bank on a coin, and he happened to be a bit of an anti-Semite. But he's not the only person on that side of the coin, there are three of them.

But at the same time as this, the US govt is pumping out $20 bills (and produced 1.5 billion of them in 2012) which have a Mr Andrew Jackson on the front. Not with two other people, but all on his ownsome.

Why stop the "hypocrisy" there? Let us continue where the trail of tears leaves off:

10% of those that made that trip were slaves owned by the Indians. Indians starved to death rather than let them go. Fast forward to today, the Cherokee Nation has stripped the descendants of the slaves, owned by the Cherokee, of their Indian status. Their reasoning is, being a slave of an Indian does not make you an Indian. Which is actually a valid point genetically.
Then the gov. steps in and insists that the Indians uphold the treaty the Indians signed in 1866 granting the slaves equal rights. The irony.
There is enough hypocrisy to go around. Let's not discriminate....

Why stop there? Well, because about 90% of people on this forum can't read more than a couple of sentences at a time....

However, Native Americans no doubt did things that were immoral and not right, however this isn't really the issue here, is it?

The issue isn't even that Andrew Jackson did things. It's that the US govt honors Andrew Jackson and he did bad things that in today's world we don't want to celebrate. Then they go off complaining about other countries dead people who did not nice things.

US $20 bill

Well....

Interesting, Jackson was a celebrated war hero, killed a dude in a duel, owned hundreds of slaves, and was the first President that the Democratic Party gave us. Hmm, go figure.

US $20 bill

Well....

Interesting, Jackson was a celebrated war hero, killed a dude in a duel, owned hundreds of slaves, and was the first President that the Democratic Party gave us. Hmm, go figure.

Yeah, and....?

Everyone who is smart knows what happened to the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back