US Rep Requesting a Justice Dept. Look Into FL Gov. DeSantis' Vaccine Distribution

I don't care either way whether the Dept. of Justice comes in and investigates. I truly do not. I just like to discuss daily politics...

that's why I am on the board. Stop calling me names.

EDIT: to answer your question, if there is evidence that these vaccination centers and waitlists are being altered by the Governor and his staff, and they find a trail that can lead to deeper facts it should be followed. I feel the same about a certain Governor in New York who is facing calls for investigations.

Provided from local Fox Affiliate this morning. Rep. Charlie Crist calls for DOJ investigation into DeSantis’ vaccine distribution

Rep. Crist revealed Sunday he wrote a letter to the DOJ claiming the governor is setting up COVID-19 vaccination drives at sites that "seem to be targeted to wealthy communities with whom Governor DeSantis has clear political connections, allowing some to skip to the front of the line in counties with existing waitlists."

DeSantis was recently criticized by NBC for the allowing of skipping for donors and wealthier Floridians over those who needed it most.
What a crock of shit.....

Forum List

Back