US sailors attacked in Turkey

should be enough reason to end the close alliance. For me, it ended once and for all when they spat on our Soldiers. Time to bring the Tax Dollars and Soldiers home.

Even you want to be ally with us or not, we will destroy all the imperialist movements in the World, includes the imperialist structure in USA. You have no chance about this issue. Imperialism and its supporters have to get on their knees in front of us. This is not mean we cant be friends. When these countries stop to harm World people because of their interests, we will always be good friends.
You should not talk so easily about imperialism, Minnie ... That word has a negative context. The only imperialist tendency the US has is to convince other nations to treat ALL of their people, and their neighbors, fairly...and in the case of muslim nations, to repudiate jihad.

You should not talk so easily about imperialism, Minnie ... That word has a negative context. The only imperialist tendency the US has is to convince other nations to treat ALL of their people, and their neighbors, fairly...and in the case of muslim nations, to repudiate jihad.

I dont want to talk with you anymore, you are lying looking into my eyes and you behave so hypocrite. Please dont reply my post one more time if you dont want me to put you in ignore list.

Turkey is one of our strongest allies.

The assholes who tried to beat up the American sailors were not representatives of the Turkish government or Turkish policy.

Apparently, those damn punks didn't get the word that Turkey is just supposed to supply our servicemen with whores and give our sailors a wide berth (no pun intended) when they walk down the street.

You should ask that to the rescued CIA agents by Turkish forces, many times in Afghanistan, in Syria, in Iraq, in Libya. But I'm not suffer from this condition because of we rescue American personels. They help us by sharing some classified informations. Thank you.

Turkey is one of our strongest allies.

The assholes who tried to beat up the American sailors were not representatives of the Turkish government or Turkish policy.

Really :rolleyes:

That's why Turkey freed those 12 thugs without even questioning on Thursday.....

Since Erdogan and his Islamist agenda rule Turkey, face it, its all down the drain when it comes to Turkey being a real ally of USA.

I dont want to talk with you anymore, you are lying looking into my eyes and you behave so hypocrite. Please dont reply my post one more time if you dont want me to put you in ignore list.
I thought lying while looking into your eyes was a muzzie thing. You are projecting. Don't iggy me Minnie....this could be the beginning of the Muslim/Christian detente ...we could do great things together...........

A couple of likely Turks tried to abduct an American woman on a train this last week in Germany. Thanks to a German bystander it didn't happen.

These rat fucks are everywhere.

Forum List

Back