US sailors attacked in Turkey

Turkey is actually guilty of Genocide against the Armenian and Kurdish Peoples. It isn't a worthy ally. I'm actually a little ashamed of our close relationship with Turkey. Just close the base and come home.
The genocide was against the Armenians with the Kurds only too happy to help and take their houses and goodies. It was an abysmal failure of a state and human rights. Today the Turks are a friendless people surrounded by enemies.

Turkey is actually guilty of Genocide against the Armenian and Kurdish Peoples. It isn't a worthy ally. I'm actually a little ashamed of our close relationship with Turkey. Just close the base and come home.
The genocide was against the Armenians with the Kurds only too happy to help and take their houses and goodies. It was an abysmal failure of a state and human rights. Today the Turks are a friendless people surrounded by enemies.

I don't consider Turkey a worthy ally. I've always questioned our close relationship with it. I would like to see us close the base over there and come home. I think it would be the moral thing to do.

There are no such "genocides", these things never happened. This is why Turkiye will never accept these baseless claims. Our government has invated Armenians to create a joint commission to examine different historical documents about the history but was rejected by Armenian diaspora by applying different pretexts. Turkiye is not interested with such claims. Armenians or any other nations are welcome Turkiye as long as they dont disrespect our values.

There are no such "genocides", these things never happened. This is why Turkiye will never accept these baseless claims. Our government has invated Armenians to create a joint commission to examine different historical documents about the history but was rejected by Armenian diaspora by applying different pretexts. Turkiye is not interested with such claims. Armenians or any other nations are welcome Turkiye As long as they dont disrespect our values.

Well, the Armenians and Kurds disagree. It's time for my Nation to end the close alliance. It's time for our troops to leave Turkey and come home.

I don't consider Turkey a worthy ally. I've always questioned our close relationship with it. I would like to see us close the base over there and come home. I think it would be the moral thing to do.

I agree, Turkey is the enemy I don't even understand why it belongs to NATO!

Close the bases in Turkey!

SmileyCentralEmoticon54.gif%7Ec200
images

Blinded by the hatred you know.

With a stupid thread like this it shows how blind hatred leads you along.

more action by the unprecedented coalition...another victory for Obabble foreign policy.

Sailors attacked have bags placed over heads in Turkey - CNN.com
What you call blind hatred, I call clear vision. GFY.
Oh.

Yeah it's a moral quandary, like so many of our other entanglements. We should end our close alliance with Turkey.

Well, the Armenians and Kurds disagree. It's time for my Nation to end the close alliance. It's time for our troops to leave Turkey and come home.

An Usa which is governed by Obama will be always a good ally with Turkiye and Russia, despite all prevention initiatives by Zionist lobby. So forget about it at least for 2 years.

SmileyCentralEmoticon54.gif%7Ec200
images

Blinded by the hatred you know.

With a stupid thread like this it shows how blind hatred leads you along.

more action by the unprecedented coalition...another victory for Obabble foreign policy.

Sailors attacked have bags placed over heads in Turkey - CNN.com
What you call blind hatred, I call clear vision. GFY.
Oh.
Is that from your wedding album?

Yeah it's a moral quandary, like so many of our other entanglements. We should end our close alliance with Turkey.

Close alliance with Turkey and find better allies in the region.

Turkey is not an ally and Turkey is not a friend of USA!

There are no such "genocides", these things never happened. This is why Turkiye will never accept these baseless claims. Our government has invated Armenians to create a joint commission to examine different historical documents about the history but was rejected by Armenian diaspora by applying different pretexts. Turkiye is not interested with such claims. Armenians or any other nations are welcome Turkiye as long as they dont disrespect our values.
This is one of the reasons Turkey has no friends. They deny the genocide of the Armenians and the ethnic cleansing of Greeks and Assyrians much to their ever-lasting shame. Turkey will never be part of Europe but rather a pariah surrounded by enemies.

An Usa which is governed by Obama will be always a good ally with Turkiye and Russia, despite all prevention initiatives by Zionist lobby. So forget about it at least for 2 years.
Is professor Gruber a Zionist?

And awful incidents have happened before in Turkey. They've spit on our Soldiers in the past. It's actually shameful we're still over there. That's on our own Government. It hasn't stood up for our Soldiers. It's been too busy kissing up for 'Strategic' reasons. Shame on them. It is time to shut it down and come home. Turkey is not a worthy ally.

The day your People spit on our Soldiers, was the day i no longer considered you an ally. It cannot be forgiven.

This is one of the reasons Turkey has no friends. They deny the genocide of the Armenians and the ethnic cleansing of Greeks and Assyrians much to their ever-lasting shame. Turkey will never be part of Europe but rather a pariah surrounded by enemies.

I hear ya, but the U.S. Government still considers Turkey a close ally. So it's not quite a pariah. It still has friends in high places. But i would like to see that end. I don't see Turkey as a worthy ally.

We should pitch this news as a script idea for an NCIS episode. Oh, and then we should bomb Turkey and claim that we were aiming for ISIS targets in Kobani. :p

So should we accept somethings never happened to be friend with you ? what kind of friends would demand such things from their friends ? Europe needs Turkiye more than Turkiye needs Europe. Our membership for EU would be the for the benefit of both sides. We have a rapidly growing economic power and Europe have rapidly decreasing economic power and Middle East is not only mean oil but more things. For example temperate climate and water resources. This informations are not shared by Western governments with their people. The future of the World is ME.

Forum List

Back