🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Senate "OPEN" To post Orlando GUN CONTROL because.....

The US stole that land from Palestinians????

Didn't the Jews own it first???

It's like saying John stole Jacks car....and then 2 years later the cops find John driving Jacks car....and return the car to Jack.....and then someone saying the cops stole Johns car and gave it to Jack.

See???

Are the regressed libs now justifying the terrorist act?

Those Rinos need to learn how to read statistics. More gun control = more homicides... Maybe terrorist suspects could be denied the ability to buy guns. But then, they can get them anyway from Mexico so...

It's like saying John stole Jacks car....and then 2 years later the cops find John driving Jacks car....and return the car to Jack.....and then someone saying the cops stole Johns car and gave it to Jack.

See???

BULLSHIT

When Harry S Truman sold his soul to Ben Gurion for 2 million dollars there were 1.3 million Palestinian Arabs living in Palestine.

Read your history. That land originally belonged to Jews until they were forced out. Muslims didn't own that land.

Again......

If Sally steals Joans purse....carries it for years...then cops find Sally carrying Joans purse....and return it to Joan...you can't then say the cops stole Sallys purse and gave it to Joan.

These stupid Libtards don't have to only vote for the filthy ass Democrat to get Constitutional rights taken away from Americans. They can just vote for Republicans and get the same result. Same-same.

See???

BULLSHIT

When Harry S Truman sold his soul to Ben Gurion for 2 million dollars there were 1.3 million Palestinian Arabs living in Palestine.

Read your history. That land originally belonged to Jews until they were forced out. Muslims didn't own that land.

Again......

If Sally steals Joans purse....carries it for years...then cops find Sally carrying Joans purse....and return it to Joan...you can't then say the cops stole Sallys purse and gave it to Joan.

You read the "history" then provide a LINK

Those Rinos need to learn how to read statistics. More gun control = more homicides... Maybe terrorist suspects could be denied the ability to buy guns. But then, they can get them anyway from Mexico so...

Shut the fuck up and READ the Testimony before the 09/11 Commission.

No. You shut the fuck up.

And stop justifying terrorist attacks.

Then, and ONLY THEN, repost.

See???

BULLSHIT

Again......

My link is every history book. I'm so sick of these Palestinians whining.

Look.....

If America invaded Canada and forced Canadiens to flee to Russia it would be bad. We Americans would settle it and live on it. Then...what if Russia and Europe all came in and said "move...this isn't yours...it belongs to Canadiens" and gave it back.

Would we then say they stole Canada from us????

For what?

My message stands on the material you posted with or without it. Shut up. And for a love of god stop justifying terrorism on US soil.

See???

BULLSHIT

Again......

Look.....

If America invaded Canada and forced Canadiens to flee to Russia it would be bad. We Americans would settle it and live on it. Then...what if Russia and Europe all came in and said "move...this isn't yours...it belongs to Canadiens" and gave it back.

I knew it - another lying sack of shit.

i already provided a link to Truman's adviser.

For what?

My message stands on the material you posted with or without it. Shut up. And for a love of god stop justifying terrorism on US soil.

For a love of god stop justifying terrorism on middle eastern countries. Out of Syria. No more foreign Aid tp Israel No Military support for Israel.

These stupid Libtards don't have to only vote for the filthy ass Democrat to get Constitutional rights taken away from Americans. They can just vote for Republicans and get the same result. Same-same.

Mitch McConnel (R-Ky)
Senate - Majority Leader

Republicans like that idiot John Kasich provided the deciding votes to impose Slick Willy's despicable 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.

Elected Republicans are just as stupid as Democrats for the most part.

For what?

For a love of god stop justifying terrorism on middle eastern countries. Out of Syria. No more foreign Aid tp Israel No Military support for Israel.

Sounds pretty much like what I am doing... Of course all of this needs to be ended SENSIBLY, as to not end in liberal cluster-fuck.

And Israel belongs to people who live there. Boohoo.

Mitch McConnel (R-Ky)
Senate - Majority Leader

Republicans like that idiot John Kasich provided the deciding votes to impose Slick Willy's despicable 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.

Elected Republicans are just as stupid as Democrats for the most part.

Well , Mitch is using the MUSLIM RETALIATORY ATTACK in Orlando as a pretext to allow UNCONSTITUTIONAL FEDERAL RESTRICTIONS to be imposed.

For what?

Sounds pretty much like what I am doing... Of course all of this needs to be ended SENSIBLY, as to not end in liberal cluster-fuck.

And Israel belongs to people who live there. Boohoo.

It appears that there will be severe consequences for continuing to ignore the Pachyderm in the Room.

See???

BULLSHIT

Again......

Look.....

I knew it - another lying sack of shit.

i already provided a link to Truman's adviser.

Israel is the owner of that land. Period. It was stolen from them and if they found a way to get their property back...so be it. It's how the world works.

Forum List

Back