US Senate to hold vote on protecting birth control in effective dare to GOP

SOMEBODY, PLEASE provide a link to a Congressional Republican stating that s/he wants to criminalize any form of contraception.

There is no such link. There are no such Republicans. This is a total snow-job.

The article suggests that the bill might struggle to pass but I am pusszel by this.
I would expect it to pass and be backed up by big adverts educating youngsters.
After all this benefits both parties to the transaction..
Or is it really an extension to the evil abortion denial.
If girls dont want to have babies this protects from that. Less abortion and less unwanted infants. And Mary Lou can go to college and live her best life. Everyones a winner.
What is the idiot britt braying about. ?

Contraception is not a federal government issue…

Contraception is legal. Is it really about the murder of the unborn?
Only if it kills human being in its developmental stage, and of course state legislators try to abide by what the majority wants if that is possible.

If one kills off a generation of children, another society will prevail, eventually.

In this Act:
(1) CONTRACEPTION.—The term “contraception” means an action taken to prevent pregnancy, including the use of contraceptives or fertility-awareness-based methods and sterilization procedures.
(2) CONTRACEPTIVE.—The term “contraceptive ” means any drug, device, or biological product intended for use in the prevention of pregnancy, whether specifically intended to prevent pregnancy or for other health needs, that is approved, cleared, authorized, or licensed under section 505

I think I see the problem..

To protect an individual’s ability to access contraceptives and to engage in contraception and to protect a health care provider’s ability to provide contraceptives, contraception, and information related to contraception.

At first I was like what does it mean to “engage in contraception” until I read what they call contraception.

CONTRACEPTION.—The term “contraception” means an action taken to prevent pregnancy,

Looks like the dems are trying to sneak one around on us. This bill would, by a literal interpretation, legalize abortion. They would say “contraception is the prevention of a pregnancy”

How would they do it?

CONTRACEPTIVE.—The term “contraceptive ” means any drug, device, or biological product intended for use in the prevention of pregnancy, whether specifically intended to prevent pregnancy or for other health needs, that is approved, cleared, authorized, or licensed under section 505

Word play? “Stopping a pregnancy” would be “preventing a pregnancy”?

Why wont the right back this ?
You haven't quite grasped that in the Christian Talibancy this is taken as an instruction manual not a work of fiction.

6pjLpGgdEEbvLHg4Aqyq4d.jpg

Last edited:
In the law, poisoning an adult or a child is murder.

Punching a vacuum sucking devise into a fetus skull in its first stage in life is a somewhat grizzly form of killing that ends its life, period. Poisoning a fetus with a contraceptive chemical concoction isn't near as grizzly as sucking out a human beings brain, but it takes a fetal human being to its life's end as well. In the Bible, a man spilling his sperms outside his wife's body to avoid pregnancy is as verboten as killing a newborn, which can put a killer behind bars. I'm not really sure if all states have the same laws about abortion.

I agree with the good book. I believe little ones are loved by the maker who is God and are therefore deserving protection because of something King David said, and that quote is before his mother knew he was inside of her, that God knew he was there
And that is why I don't like abortion that takes the life of someone else. Leaving such a death penalty for the unborn to the will of the individual state seems a compromise from Hades to me and will divide families and friendships. We depend on each other.

I'm watching my young dog Miss Beautiful feeding her furious infantile lunch crowd. Oh, the joy of simple lives. :thup:
We're talking about birth control, not abortion.

You haven't quite grasped that in the Christian Talibancy this is taken as an instruction manual not a work of fiction.

6pjLpGgdEEbvLHg4Aqyq4d.jpg
But I would assume that the more pragmatic part of the party would recocnise the danger in this. When Matt Gaetz is shafting a schoolgirl does he just want to enjoy the moment or does he want to worry about knocking her up ?

Forum List

Back