US sharply cuts air operations in Syria fearing Russian Missiles

I know that Reagan supported the Talban----and even back then----in the mid 1980s I knew that the program would COME TO NO GOOD. The white house
had not asked me. Way back in the 1980s that which became the Taliban were
called MUJHAHDEEN----they were and are PAKISTANI ISLAMISTS-----no less
islamist than are the present day Taliban----than Osama bin Laden and al quaeda and ISIS. No matter how "SEEMINGLY" useful by virtue of 'common cause'
it is NEVER good to try to make alliances with islamists or baathists

Get your time line right. The Taliban were a different group formed in the 90's. We armed the Mujahideen. Mainly warlords and their jihadists. Now some no doubt went on to join AQ and the Taliban. The Taliban actually trained in Pakistan.

right------kinda like the boys scouts incorporated the cubscouts-----you are playing
semantics Early on we armed the "TALIBAN" as the former cubscouts were
RENAMED. Later on they lost their GLOW

I'm a stickler for history. No doubt the bottom line is no matter what the name is they are all still jihadists. That article from the Toronto Star is spot on. Buttho herself was a monster.

Bhutto was a VICTIM of islamist filth------not a perpetrator thereof----her
FAULT is that she was not strong enough to RESIST THE STINK

Bhutto died because she sacrificed thousands of her Military to make money off of their blood.

silly lie-----she died the way scores of other Pakistani politicians died-----a bullet in her head

Get your time line right. The Taliban were a different group formed in the 90's. We armed the Mujahideen. Mainly warlords and their jihadists. Now some no doubt went on to join AQ and the Taliban. The Taliban actually trained in Pakistan.

right------kinda like the boys scouts incorporated the cubscouts-----you are playing

I'm a stickler for history. No doubt the bottom line is no matter what the name is they are all still jihadists. That article from the Toronto Star is spot on. Buttho herself was a monster.

Bhutto died because she sacrificed thousands of her Military to make money off of their blood.

silly lie-----she died the way scores of other Pakistani politicians died-----a bullet in her head

I am very comfy in your ignorance bitch. She died because the Army wanted revenge. Hillary cost her her life.

:laugh:

Trump is playing a smart game.
After destroying a lot of shit at that airbase, all Putin knows is Trump isn't the pussy Obama was. :)

He left the runway intact, and the bunker containing the chemical weapons were also left untouched. All they lost were a few planes and a hardened aircraft hangar or two. The planes are easily replaced by buying them from Russia like they did before, the airstrip and base are still operational and Syria still has their chemical weapons.

Shoot.......................there wasn't a single Syrian troop that was killed or even injured.

Damn....and I almost crowned somebody else the village idiot. The runways are hardened and easily patched, we destroyed over 20 aircraft, the radar and fueling facilities. You don't hit chemical weapons bunkers on the premise of preventing chemical weapon attacks....even a pea brain like you should get that.

CONFIRMED: US sharply cuts air operations in Syria fearing Russian missiles
Good. If US isn't going to fight ISIS etc in Syria they need to fuck off and let Iran,Syria and Russia deal with it.

Iran is more of a danger than ISIS. Iran is trying to create a Persian Empire. They have major influences with Hamas, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen. Recently a cache of weapons which came from Iran were intercepted in Bahrain. Russia and Iran may well be seeking to dominate Afghanistan by supplying weapons to the Taliban.

I am very comfy in your ignorance bitch. She died because the Army wanted revenge. Hillary cost her her life.

no ignorance

Good. If US isn't going to fight ISIS etc in Syria they need to fuck off and let Iran,Syria and Russia deal with it.
Nah, Russia, Iran and Assad should get out of Syria so the Syrian people can deal with it.

How the hell are the general population going to fight ISIS and AQ? Put down the bong.

It's Assads country and his allies have been asked to fight the terrorist invasion. It's not a civil war.

Nah, Russia, Iran and Assad should get out of Syria so the Syrian people can deal with it.

How the hell are the general population going to fight ISIS and AQ? Put down the bong.

It's Assads country and his allies have been asked to fight the terrorist invasion. It's not a civil war.

Assad OWNS Syrian?

I was saying ask Reagan in a metaphorical sense. I know he's dead. However, all you have to do to see how he supported the Taliban is to google it.

I know that Reagan supported the Talban----and even back then----in the mid 1980s I knew that the program would COME TO NO GOOD. The white house
islamist than are the present day Taliban----than Osama bin Laden and al quaeda and ISIS. No matter how "SEEMINGLY" useful by virtue of 'common cause'

Good grief! Bhutto set up and financed the Taliban to take over Afghanistan. This is not opinion. It's history.

It is Assad and his allies that constitute the greatest danger to the Syrian people,not ISIS.

the-death-casualties_en.jpg

Good grief! Bhutto set up and financed the Taliban to take over Afghanistan. This is not opinion. It's history.

"TAKE OVER AFGHANISTAN" ------what a joke-----the entire Pakistani grammar school curriculum is devoted to the FILTH of
"MOGHUL EMPIRE UBER ALLES"
----Benzair did not invent it. Benzair was OVERWHELMED BY THE FILTH OF
MUGHAL EMPIRE BULLSHIT------you want to repudiate that stench----tiny dancer?

Assad OWNS Syrian?

Of course not. But he's the Syrian leader. If we want to get right to it none of us in the west has any business interfering in Syria. We fucked up Egypt. We fucked up Libya and we're still trying to give Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood.

No wonder so many in the world hate us in the west.

Assad OWNS Syrian?

Of course not. But he's the Syrian leader. If we want to get right to it none of us in the west has any business interfering in Syria. We fucked up Egypt. We fucked up Libya and we're still trying to give Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Assad was Syria's leader but he is not any longer. He now rules only over the Alawite enclave along the coast and then only with the permission of Iran and Russia.

Way to get rid of ISIS-not!

#1 Reduce Assad's ability to fight ISIS and the rebels.

#2 Reduce ability of US to strike ISIS

I do not approve of Trump's actions there. I hope there's some silver lining in that cloud, but I don't see it.

BRILLIANT_.jpg

"TAKE OVER AFGHANISTAN" ------what a joke-----the entire Pakistani grammar school curriculum is devoted to the FILTH of
"MOGHUL EMPIRE UBER ALLES"
----Benzair did not invent it. Benzair was OVERWHELMED BY THE FILTH OF
MUGHAL EMPIRE BULLSHIT------you want to repudiate that stench----tiny dancer?

Oh cut the crap. She was an evil bitch from an evil family. The Bhuttos were the Pakistani equivalent of the freaking Borgias.

I do not approve of Trump's actions there. I hope there's some silver lining in that cloud, but I don't see it.

BRILLIANT_.jpg
Get rid of Assad and his allies and then help organize and arm the other rebel groups and the Kurds to fight ISIS with US air support just as we are doing in Iraq.

BRILLIANT_.jpg
Get rid of Assad and his allies and then help organize and arm the other rebel groups and the Kurds to fight ISIS with US air support just as we are doing in Iraq.

Oh! Calling for "regime-change" aye?

Tell me something: When is the last time that was a success?

Assad OWNS Syrian?

Assad was Syria's leader but he is not any longer. He now rules only over the Alawite enclave along the coast and then only with the permission of Iran and Russia.

Oh complete and utter bullshit. Despite the wests efforts to depose Assad along with the whacked out Sunni gulf states who want Salafism to rule, his allies have supported him in driving out the terrorist organizations that we helped to grow and terrorize Syria.

It's not a civil war. Sunni jihadists from over 80 freaking countries are not what one would call the Syrian opposition. Who by the way are the Muslim Brotherhood.

No Christian, no Jew, no Shia, no moderate Sunni, no Kurd and certainly no Yazidi want the MB to rule, torture and kill them.

BRILLIANT_.jpg

Oh! Calling for "regime-change" aye?

Tell me something: When is the last time that was a success?
In Iraq.

Forum List

Back