US sharply cuts air operations in Syria fearing Russian Missiles

CONFIRMED: US sharply cuts air operations in Syria fearing Russian missiles
Good. If US isn't going to fight ISIS etc in Syria they need to fuck off and let Iran,Syria and Russia deal with it.

Iran, Syria and Russia are allies with each other and enemies of the USA. Any attempt to let the AXIS alliance deal on its own with their and the US's enemy ISIS---will result in the AXIS manipulation of the entire situation AGAINST the USA. It happened in Afghanistan----we thought the TALIBAN was on OUR SIDE

But they were on our side, just ask Reagan. He was helping them fight the Russians.

he miscalculated------btw Reagan died

I was saying ask Reagan in a metaphorical sense. I know he's dead. However, all you have to do to see how he supported the Taliban is to google it.
biden too.

:laugh:

Trump is playing a smart game.
After destroying a lot of shit at that airbase, all Putin knows is Trump isn't the pussy Obama was. :)

He left the runway intact, and the bunker containing the chemical weapons were also left untouched. All they lost were a few planes and a hardened aircraft hangar or two. The planes are easily replaced by buying them from Russia like they did before, the airstrip and base are still operational and Syria still has their chemical weapons.

Shoot.......................there wasn't a single Syrian troop that was killed or even injured.
Trump was only interested in sending a message. They got that message. :)

WTF was the message? That Trump doesn't know how to call in an effective airstrike? Like I said, the main reason (he says) is because Syria used chemical weapons. If that is true, then why did he leave the airfield and the chemical weapons bunkers alone? The airbase was up and running 8 hours after the attack.

And, no Syrian troops were killed or injured. What kind of message is that? We're gonna bomb your base, but we won't do any real damage?

Good. If US isn't going to fight ISIS etc in Syria they need to fuck off and let Iran,Syria and Russia deal with it.

Iran, Syria and Russia are allies with each other and enemies of the USA. Any attempt to let the AXIS alliance deal on its own with their and the US's enemy ISIS---will result in the AXIS manipulation of the entire situation AGAINST the USA. It happened in Afghanistan----we thought the TALIBAN was on OUR SIDE

But they were on our side, just ask Reagan. He was helping them fight the Russians.

Biden did not ask me either

I was saying ask Reagan in a metaphorical sense. I know he's dead. However, all you have to do to see how he supported the Taliban is to google it.
biden too.

After years of obama doing nothing, I'm glad Trump is moving towards making this country great again.

Iran,Syria and Russia are enemies of the ZIONIST controlled USA. The REAL America can find them all to be useful allies.

Iran,Syria and Russia are enemies of the ZIONIST controlled USA. The REAL America can find them all to be useful allies.

oh

oh
You think the zionist controlled candidates in congress represent us? ROFLMAO hell no!

The Taliban were formed in the 90's. They're godmother was Benazir Bhutto the bitch from hell.

they got RENAMED "Taliban" in the 90s and BHUTTO did not invent them----
the Pakistani public school system RE-invented them------their ideology was
invented by muhummad---the rapist imperialist of Mecca and REINFORCED by
the bat out of Hell-------UMAR. Bhutto----according to the ass kissers of the
meccan rapist------was virtually an APOSTATE

Really? I must add I was thrilled to death when this bitch got whacked. Since the mid 90's I've fought for human rights and womens rights in Afghanistan so I know the tale of the Taliban intimately.

Bhutto helped create Taliban monster
In 1991, Pakistan's intelligence services stashed a massive cache of assault rifles and ammunition at a secret weapons dump in Spin Boldak, rushing armaments across the border as a (phony) deadline loomed for ending direct supply of their favoured combatants in Afghanistan's civil war.

Seventeen tunnels beneath the dump contained enough weaponry to arm thousands of soldiers.
Three years later, the Taliban broke the depot open and handed out rifles – still wrapped in plastic – to volunteers summoned from local madrassas, an incident documented in the authoritative book Ghost Wars.
Within 24 hours, the Taliban captured Kandahar, Mullah Omar took possession of the governor's headquarters, and the airport was seized – with its six MiG-21 fighter jets, four Mi-17 transport helicopters, fleet of tanks and armed personnel carriers.
The Taliban gutting of Afghanistan was on, nearly all opponents swept aside, Kabul falling with barely a whimper.
As Ghost Wars author Steve Coll so dryly put it:

"Benazir Bhutto was suddenly the matron of a new Afghan faction."

The late – twice – but no longer future prime minister of Pakistan was far, far from a stupid woman. The Taliban was a gamble she took, cunningly if not without considerable trepidation – and certainly at the behest of a powerful intelligence service, the ISI, she feared but had to accommodate, in the doomed hope of retaining office.

But make no mistake: The woman who is now being so widely mourned – assassinated last week, perhaps by the very elements she empowered more than a decade ago – was nurturing stepmother to terrorists incubated under her watch; the same Islamist fanatics she inveighed against during the election campaign that came to a screeching halt in the calamitous assault on her motorcade.

She was a brave woman, without question, but Bhutto was much to blame for the tinderbox that Pakistan became during her exile in Dubai and London – the toxic military entanglement with the Taliban – having helped to create a monster that not even the sponsoring ISI can control any longer.

For years, during her second tenure as PM, Bhutto lied brazenly to Washington about the extent to which Pakistan, with her approval, was covertly arming and funding the Taliban. As Bhutto admitted in a 2002 interview: "Once I gave the go-ahead that they should get the money, I don't know how much money they were ultimately given ... I know it was a lot. It was just carte blanche."

Rest at link:

Bhutto helped create Taliban monster | Toronto Star

The Taliban were formed in the 90's. They're godmother was Benazir Bhutto the bitch from hell.

Really? I must add I was thrilled to death when this bitch got whacked. Since the mid 90's I've fought for human rights and womens rights in Afghanistan so I know the tale of the Taliban intimately.

In 1991, Pakistan's intelligence services stashed a massive cache of assault rifles and ammunition at a secret weapons dump in Spin Boldak, rushing armaments across the border as a (phony) deadline loomed for ending direct supply of their favoured combatants in Afghanistan's civil war.

Seventeen tunnels beneath the dump contained enough weaponry to arm thousands of soldiers.
Three years later, the Taliban broke the depot open and handed out rifles – still wrapped in plastic – to volunteers summoned from local madrassas, an incident documented in the authoritative book Ghost Wars.
Within 24 hours, the Taliban captured Kandahar, Mullah Omar took possession of the governor's headquarters, and the airport was seized – with its six MiG-21 fighter jets, four Mi-17 transport helicopters, fleet of tanks and armed personnel carriers.
The Taliban gutting of Afghanistan was on, nearly all opponents swept aside, Kabul falling with barely a whimper.

The late – twice – but no longer future prime minister of Pakistan was far, far from a stupid woman. The Taliban was a gamble she took, cunningly if not without considerable trepidation – and certainly at the behest of a powerful intelligence service, the ISI, she feared but had to accommodate, in the doomed hope of retaining office.

But make no mistake: The woman who is now being so widely mourned – assassinated last week, perhaps by the very elements she empowered more than a decade ago – was nurturing stepmother to terrorists incubated under her watch; the same Islamist fanatics she inveighed against during the election campaign that came to a screeching halt in the calamitous assault on her motorcade.

She was a brave woman, without question, but Bhutto was much to blame for the tinderbox that Pakistan became during her exile in Dubai and London – the toxic military entanglement with the Taliban – having helped to create a monster that not even the sponsoring ISI can control any longer.

For years, during her second tenure as PM, Bhutto lied brazenly to Washington about the extent to which Pakistan, with her approval, was covertly arming and funding the Taliban. As Bhutto admitted in a 2002 interview: "Once I gave the go-ahead that they should get the money, I don't know how much money they were ultimately given ... I know it was a lot. It was just carte blanche."

Rest at link:

irosie91

How dare you, rosie knows EVERYTHING!!!!

I know that Reagan supported the Talban----and even back then----in the mid 1980s I knew that the program would COME TO NO GOOD. The white house
had not asked me. Way back in the 1980s that which became the Taliban were
called MUJHAHDEEN----they were and are PAKISTANI ISLAMISTS-----no less
islamist than are the present day Taliban----than Osama bin Laden and al quaeda and ISIS. No matter how "SEEMINGLY" useful by virtue of 'common cause'
it is NEVER good to try to make alliances with islamists or baathists

Get your time line right. The Taliban were a different group formed in the 90's. We armed the Mujahideen. Mainly warlords and their jihadists. Now some no doubt went on to join AQ and the Taliban. The Taliban actually trained in Pakistan.

right------kinda like the boys scouts incorporated the cubscouts-----you are playing
semantics Early on we armed the "TALIBAN" as the former cubscouts were
RENAMED. Later on they lost their GLOW

I'm a stickler for history. No doubt the bottom line is no matter what the name is they are all still jihadists. That article from the Toronto Star is spot on. Bhutto herself was monster.

try again ------I never DENIED that BHUTTO was under the CONTROL of the
islamists-------she ADMITTED THAT FACT PUBLICALLY even BEFORE she
became prime-minister--------she was a shill for shit-----but far from a WILLING
shill---------I am horrified that you BLAME HER

Rest at link:

Bhutto was a Hillary classmate, do a little digging about Hillary's Arkansas blood scam and how it came to be that Bhutto got involved in it.

I know that Reagan supported the Talban----and even back then----in the mid 1980s I knew that the program would COME TO NO GOOD. The white house
islamist than are the present day Taliban----than Osama bin Laden and al quaeda and ISIS. No matter how "SEEMINGLY" useful by virtue of 'common cause'

Get your time line right. The Taliban were a different group formed in the 90's. We armed the Mujahideen. Mainly warlords and their jihadists. Now some no doubt went on to join AQ and the Taliban. The Taliban actually trained in Pakistan.

right------kinda like the boys scouts incorporated the cubscouts-----you are playing

I'm a stickler for history. No doubt the bottom line is no matter what the name is they are all still jihadists. That article from the Toronto Star is spot on. Buttho herself was a monster.

Bhutto was a VICTIM of islamist filth------not a perpetrator thereof----her
FAULT is that she was not strong enough to RESIST THE STINK

so? I never suggested that Bhutto was a particularly strong minded person or
THE RIGHT LEADER for Pakistan------should could not PROTECT Pakistan from
the filth of Islamism------she just went the path her father set for her------with little strength------I cannot BLAME her for it

Rest at link:

Bhutto was a Hillary classmate, do a little digging about Hillary's Arkansas blood scam and how it came to be that Bhutto got involved in it.

I'm a stickler for history. No doubt the bottom line is no matter what the name is they are all still jihadists. That article from the Toronto Star is spot on. Buttho herself was a monster.

Bhutto was a VICTIM of islamist filth------not a perpetrator thereof----her
FAULT is that she was not strong enough to RESIST THE STINK

Bhutto died because she sacrificed thousands of her Military to make money off of their blood.

Forum List

Back