US signs trade deal with Japan that’s set to benefit American farmers

Who are you shittin' Qdog. They'd feed their shrimp pig shit.. They wouldn't give two shits what their animals eat. Who you jivin' with that cosmic debris?

Fuck dude, you are as stupid as they come. The beans we are growing here and shipping around the world are for feed for livestock, nothing else.

Go buy a clue and then come back.

Don't really care that monocroppers were left out of the deal. The digital matters are the future and reportedly are much better deal than the TPP chumps have.

You really need to translate that to easy to understand English. I have a feeling your lost most of us with your post. Expand on it a bit so we can understand it.

Aren't these the same American farmers who are going to be terribly hurt by Trump's terrible "trade wars"? Funny how these things keep working the opposite of how the globalists say they will work.

ART OF THE DEAL

US signs trade deal with Japan that's set to benefit American farmers

"Trump withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, which had been negotiated by the Obama administration. The other 11 Pacific Rim countries, including big farm producers such as New Zealand and Canada, went ahead without the United States and were enjoying preferential treatment in Japan."

Now America has to play catch-up due to tRumps stupidity.

You truly are a Russian troll.
Ignoramus thinks the TPPA was a good deal for America.
Dumbass.

Dude, this deal with Japan is basically the deal from the TPPA, almost word for word

Didn't we already have a trade deal with the UK?

Probably...but they will need alot more after brexit.

All the other EU countries are pissed off at them for leaving & said they would no longer trade with them...Trump said "WE WILL" :)

Don't really care that monocroppers were left out of the deal. The digital matters are the future and reportedly are much better deal than the TPP chumps have.

You really need to translate that to easy to understand English. I have a feeling your lost most of us with your post. Expand on it a bit so we can understand it.

"The main improvement over TPP comes from the U.S.-Japan digital trade agreement, say congressional aides and tech industry officials. They described it as “TPP-Plus” and in line with U.S. goals to set global internet and e-commerce rules.

It includes stronger rules to prohibit cross-border taxation of digital downloads and data localization requirements than TPP. Cloud computing and new financial technologies were still new and being developed during the many years TPP was negotiated, so that deal included carve outs that would have allowed some countries to require local housing of financial sector data.

USTR said the deal protects against the forced disclosure of proprietary computer source code and algorithms, demands that it says China frequently makes of U.S. firms. It also said the deal promotes open access to government-generated data."

Where the US-Japan trade deal falls short of Trans-Pacific pact abandoned by Trump

"The main improvement over TPP comes from the U.S.-Japan digital trade agreement, say congressional aides and tech industry officials. They described it as “TPP-Plus” and in line with U.S. goals to set global internet and e-commerce rules.

It includes stronger rules to prohibit cross-border taxation of digital downloads and data localization requirements than TPP. Cloud computing and new financial technologies were still new and being developed during the many years TPP was negotiated, so that deal included carve outs that would have allowed some countries to require local housing of financial sector data.

USTR said the deal protects against the forced disclosure of proprietary computer source code and algorithms, demands that it says China frequently makes of U.S. firms. It also said the deal promotes open access to government-generated data."

Where the US-Japan trade deal falls short of Trans-Pacific pact abandoned by Trump

For the most part, it sounds like a deal the US needs to make and enforce. It's pretty much the deal we have with Canada and Mexico. We win on this one. it's also the deal we need to make with China but China won't budge.

Aren't these the same American farmers who are going to be terribly hurt by Trump's terrible "trade wars"? Funny how these things keep working the opposite of how the globalists say they will work.

ART OF THE DEAL

"Trump withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, which had been negotiated by the Obama administration. The other 11 Pacific Rim countries, including big farm producers such as New Zealand and Canada, went ahead without the United States and were enjoying preferential treatment in Japan."

Dumbass.

Dude, this deal with Japan is basically the deal from the TPPA, almost word for word
You Leftards never stop with the lies.

ART OF THE DEAL

Economist says:

"More broadly, this is not a highly significant deal from a commercial perspective, as it doesn't touch the biggest item in bilateral trade, autos and auto parts."

U.S.-Japan trade deal versus TPP: where it falls short, where it exceeds

ART OF THE DEAL

Dumbass.

Nope, no lies. Just the one thing you are missing...knowledge.

ART OF THE DEAL

Dumbass.

TDS.

Dumbass.

TDS.

yes you do. Trump Delusion Syndrome

Dumbass.

TDS.

Pisses you off royally Trump is making America a better nation.

TDS.

I only wish he was. But sadly he is just a tiny step up from the last guy that sat in the White House.

Pisses you off royally that I have actual knowledge on subjects while all you have is "TRUMP IS MY GOD".

TDS.

I only wish he was. But sadly he is just a tiny step up from the last guy that sat in the White House.

Pisses you off royally that I have actual knowledge on subjects while all you have is "TRUMP IS MY GOD".
Yeah, that’s why you can’t show any evidence beyond your TDS.

TDS.

Your own link is my evidence dumb fuck.

Give us the quote then of your evidence.

The United States and Japan signed a limited trade agreement Monday, a deal that would win back benefits American farmers lost when President Donald Trump pulled out of a broader Asia-Pacific pact his first week in office.

The United States and Japan signed a limited trade agreement Monday, a deal that would win back benefits American farmers lost when President Donald Trump pulled out of a broader Asia-Pacific pact his first week in office.
“The main improvement over TPP comes from the U.S.-Japan digital trade agreement, say congressional aides and tech industry officials. They described it as "TPP-Plus" and in line with U.S. goals to set global internet and e-commerce rules.

USTR said the deal protects against the forced disclosure of proprietary computer source code and algorithms, demands that it says China frequently makes of U.S. firms. It also said the deal promotes open access to government-generated data.

Overall, the digital deal is in line with the new U.S.-Mexico-Canada agreement, regarded as an upgrade from TPP on digital economy issues. Japanese Prime Minister Abe said it reflects Japan's status as an ally of the United States in trying to set high-standard, open internet rules for the world.”

“The main improvement over TPP comes from the U.S.-Japan digital trade agreement, say congressional aides and tech industry officials. They described it as "TPP-Plus" and in line with U.S. goals to set global internet and e-commerce rules.

USTR said the deal protects against the forced disclosure of proprietary computer source code and algorithms, demands that it says China frequently makes of U.S. firms. It also said the deal promotes open access to government-generated data.

Overall, the digital deal is in line with the new U.S.-Mexico-Canada agreement, regarded as an upgrade from TPP on digital economy issues. Japanese Prime Minister Abe said it reflects Japan's status as an ally of the United States in trying to set high-standard, open internet rules for the world.”

how does any of that help the farmers, which was the point of your thread?

Forum List

Back