US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

What delusion? You have continually failed to describe one. The definition of delusion you gave references external reality. What external reality are you accusing trans people of being delusional about?

The dude thinks he's a chick. He's denying external reality.

My argument is that the genetic predisposition for homosexuality gets passed down in humans whether gay people procreate or not

Your argument was that successful genes get passed down.
We agree that the genes for longer necks helped giraffes survive and so were passed down.
How do gay genes increase survival and if they do, how do they get passed down?

What science? I provided you plenty of links to schools of higher education and to medical institutions. Who supports what you're calling science?
The links you've posted all have one common 'science', in that they can discern betwixt the physical , and psychological goat

I'll assume you're supportive of their stance

~S~

Go here Todd>>>

short version, they've searched for it for quite some time , yet it has not been verified

otherwise one would be able to discern hetero from homo in the womb.......

ergo , all of goats 'science' links follow suit, in that sexuality is physically based , with deviations of it hailing from the non physical

~S~

Pure word games with you libs.

Is this a man or a woman?

View attachment 915727
That's a woman and it isn't word games, it's science. Science that is obviously above your education level.
Is this a physical health or mental health issue?

:popcorn:
It's not, according to science and the professionals which is why is amusing to watch a dumb Bingo like you pretend as if you know better. :laugh:

The dude thinks he's a chick. He's denying external reality.
Tans people aren't delusional about external reality. Trans people don't think they have chromosomes or body parts that they don't have. Your sloppy language only reveals the weakness and insecurity in your argument.
My argument is that the genetic predisposition for homosexuality gets passed down in humans whether gay people procreate or not

Your argument was that successful genes get passed down.
We agree that the genes for longer necks helped giraffes survive and so were passed down.
With the caveat that long neck genes are only successful in an environment of tall trees. If all the tall trees died out, long necks would be a disadvantage.
There are several theories because what biological conditions result in homosexuality is still a mystery. That really isn't important to this conversation though since their continued survival isn't really in dispute, is it?

Homosexuality - Wikipedia.

Go here Todd>>>

short version, they've searched for it for quite some time , yet it has not been verified

otherwise one would be able to discern hetero from homo in the womb.......

ergo , all of goats 'science' links follow suit, in that sexuality is physically based , with deviations of it hailing from the non physical

~S~
I don't even know what that means. What does deviations of it hailing from the non physical, even mean? :laugh:

The links you've posted all have one common 'science', in that they can discern betwixt the physical , and psychological goat

I'll assume you're supportive of their stance

~S~
You mean they differentiate between biological sex and social gender? Yes. Because they are different you dumb Bingo. :laugh:

Tans people aren't delusional about external reality. Trans people don't think they have chromosomes or body parts that they don't have. Your sloppy language only reveals the weakness and insecurity in your argument.

With the caveat that long neck genes are only successful in an environment of tall trees. If all the tall trees died out, long necks would be a disadvantage.

There are several theories because what biological conditions result in homosexuality is still a mystery. That really isn't important to this conversation though since their continued survival isn't really in dispute, is it?

Homosexuality - Wikipedia.

Tans people aren't delusional about external reality. Trans people don't think they have chromosomes or body parts that they don't have.

You're hilarious. Truly.
The dude, Bree, doesn't think he was born with female body parts, but now he thinks he's female.
That's delusional.

With the caveat that long neck genes are only successful in an environment of tall trees.

Right, in an environment with tall trees and a lot of competition for low foliage, long necks are an advantage. Giraffes with long necks get more food, survive better, pass their genes on better. Those genes would be "successful".
How are gay genes successful? How are they passed on better?

Tans people aren't delusional about external reality. Trans people don't think they have chromosomes or body parts that they don't have.

You're hilarious. Truly.
What's hilarious are you cosplayers who imagine yourselves mental health professionals.
The dude, Bree, doesn't think he was born with female body parts, but now he thinks he's female.
That's delusional.
Your made up fan fiction scenario doesn't change the fact that internal feelings aren't the same as external reality. Nor does it change the fact that the professionals who literally write the book (DSM-5-TR diagnostic manual) on mental health diagnosis say:

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on
external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience “gender dysphoria,” which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

People who are transgender may pursue multiple domains of gender affirmation, including social affirmation (e.g., changing one’s name and pronouns), legal affirmation (e.g., changing gender markers on one’s government-issued documents), medical affirmation (e.g., pubertal suppression or gender-affirming hormones), and/or surgical affirmation (e.g., vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, masculine chest reconstruction, etc.). Of note, not all people who are transgender will desire all domains of gender affirmation, as these are highly personal and individual decisions.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity.
Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

What is Gender Dysphoria?.
With the caveat that long neck genes are only successful in an environment of tall trees.

Right, in an environment with tall trees and a lot of competition for low foliage, long necks are an advantage. Giraffes with long necks get more food, survive better, pass their genes on better. Those genes would be "successful".
How are gay genes successful? How are they passed on better?
I gave you a link with the prevailing theories. What are you still confused about other than your capabilities of mental health assessment?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's hilarious are you cosplayers who imagine yourselves mental health professionals.

Your made up fan fiction scenario doesn't change the fact that internal feelings aren't the same as external reality. Nor does it change the fact that the professionals who literally write the book (DSM-5-TR diagnostic manual) on mental health diagnosis say:

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on
external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience “gender dysphoria,” which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

People who are transgender may pursue multiple domains of gender affirmation, including social affirmation (e.g., changing one’s name and pronouns), legal affirmation (e.g., changing gender markers on one’s government-issued documents), medical affirmation (e.g., pubertal suppression or gender-affirming hormones), and/or surgical affirmation (e.g., vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, masculine chest reconstruction, etc.). Of note, not all people who are transgender will desire all domains of gender affirmation, as these are highly personal and individual decisions.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity.
Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

What is Gender Dysphoria?.

I gave you a link with the prevailing theories. What are you still confused about other than your capabilities of mental health assessment?

Your made up fan fiction scenario doesn't change the fact that internal feelings aren't the same as external reality.

Internal feelings that don't match external reality are the definition of delusion.
a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.

His internal feelings that he's a woman, despite incontrovertible evidence that he's a dude, makes Bree Fram delusional.

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender).

See? Internal feelings (psychological sense) don't match external reality (genitalia). Delusion.

Your made up fan fiction scenario doesn't change the fact that internal feelings aren't the same as external reality.

Internal feelings that don't match external reality are the definition of delusion.
Conflating internal feelings with external reality is why you're a cosplay mental health expert and not a real one.
a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.
Feeling as if your body parts aren't aligned with who you are internally isn't the same as not knowing what your body parts are externally. No matter how hard you fan fic you still won't be a learned professional. :dunno:
His internal feelings that he's a woman, despite incontrovertible evidence that he's a dude, makes Bree Fram delusional.

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender).

See? Internal feelings (psychological sense) don't match external reality (genitalia). Delusion.
Yes I see internal feelings there I also saw the part that you deleted that says diverse gender identities aren't mental illnesses. Did you catch that part pretend psychologist?

Conflating internal feelings with external reality is why you're a cosplay mental health expert and not a real one.

Feeling as if your body parts aren't aligned with who you are internally isn't the same as not knowing what your body parts are externally. No matter how hard you fan fic you still won't be a learned professional. :dunno:

Yes I see internal feelings there I also saw the part that you deleted that says diverse gender identities aren't mental illnesses. Did you catch that part pretend psychologist?

But I'm not doing that.

Feeling as if your body parts aren't aligned with who you are internally isn't the same as not knowing what your body parts are externally.

Bree probably knew that was a penis he had. His internal feeling was the delusion.

the part that you deleted that says diverse gender identities aren't mental illnesses.

Right, a dude thinking he's a woman is a sign of mental wellness. DURR

But I'm not doing that.
You are and you're using fan fiction as your support. :lmao:
Feeling as if your body parts aren't aligned with who you are internally isn't the same as not knowing what your body parts are externally.

Bree probably knew that was a penis he had. His internal feeling was the delusion.
Let's cut the childish make believe. What does this say or will you continue to be delusional about this external reality?

the part that you deleted that says diverse gender identities aren't mental illnesses.

Right, a dude thinking he's a woman is a sign of mental wellness. DURR
Durr is great punctuation for the end of that performance.

:laugh:

You are and you're using fan fiction as your support. :lmao:

Let's cut the childish make believe. What does this say or will you continue to be delusional about this external reality?

Durr is great punctuation for the end of that performance.

:laugh:

You are and you're using fan fiction as your support.

Reality is not fan fiction.

What does this say or will you continue to be delusional about this external reality?

External reality, dude. Delusional feelings, woman.
Which better describes Bree?

You are and you're using fan fiction as your support.

Reality is not fan fiction.
Your made up scenario is literally fan fiction. That's what it is. You can pretend it's something more but that's just more make believe. For people like you who don't have facts, make believe is a crutch.
What does this say or will you continue to be delusional about this external reality?

External reality, dude. Delusional feelings, woman.
Which better describes Bree?
Is that how your primitive brain translated the information I provided to you? :lmao:Let me try again and see if you're capable of more than scratching yourself and grunting. I'll even bold and highlight the collective tissue for your Simp brain so you can try, even if ultimately in futility, to understand simple words.

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience “gender dysphoria,” which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

Your made up scenario is literally fan fiction. That's what it is. You can pretend it's something more but that's just more make believe. For people like you who don't have facts, make believe is a crutch.

Is that how your primitive brain translated the information I provided to you? :lmao:Let me try again and see if you're capable of more than scratching yourself and grunting. I'll even bold and highlight the collective tissue for your Simp brain so you can try, even if ultimately in futility, to understand simple words.

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience “gender dysphoria,” which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender,

Dude feels like a lady. Dude is not a lady. Dude is delusional.

Forum List

Back