US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Geee.... I wonder why people doubt the sincerity of your concern... :laugh:

Who is the pretending for? Your own mental frailty? Do you have a difficult time accepting that you're a disgusting bigot?

Define bigot, and you will realize it is YOU.

Define bigot, and you will realize it is YOU.
A bigot is someone who has an unreasonable dislike for a particular group of people, that's you. You linked to a story about suicide rates of the LGTBQ community not because you care about them or their lives or what the data suggests would lower it, but so you could feign concern as a means to attack others. You're a bigot but even worse probably is that you're a fucking coward. Worse for you. It's good for society when the bigots are cowardly pieces of shit because then they're easier to conquer.

A bigot is someone who has an unreasonable dislike for a particular group of people, that's you. You linked to a story about suicide rates of the LGTBQ community not because you care about them or their lives or what the data suggests would lower it, but so you could feign concern as a means to attack others. You're a bigot but even worse probably is that you're a fucking coward. Worse for you. It's good for society when the bigots are cowardly pieces of shit because then they're easier to conquer.

Blah, blah, blah. :blahblah:

Cowards are the ones deflecting from their own problems.

Why don't you help your fellow citizens?

Their high suicide rates indicate they are begging for help.

Blah, blah, blah. :blahblah:

Cowards are the ones deflecting from their own problems.

Why don't you help your fellow citizens?

Their high suicide rates indicate they are begging for help.
I advocate for what the article suggests, for affirming home, school and social environments. Now what do you do, you little bigot coward? :dunno: :laugh:

I advocate for what the article suggests, for affirming home, school and social environments. Now what do you do, you little bigot coward? :dunno: :laugh:

I advocate for telling these kids the truth and putting a stop to their fantasyland.

Putting on a costume doesn't change your gender or sex.

The sooner we as a society admit this, the quicker we recover from this nonsense.

I would wager the cowards will never do this though, it's too difficult for them.

The truth that is.

I advocate for telling these kids the truth and putting a stop to their fantasyland.

Putting on a costume doesn't change your gender or sex.

The sooner we as a society admit this, the quicker we recover from this nonsense.

I would wager the cowards will never do this though, it's too difficult for them.

The truth that is.
The only fantasy is the one where you imagine yourself capable of giving anyone professional mental health advice. If you actually cared you'd do the thing that data actually shows lowers suicide rates and promote affirming home and school environments.

The only fantasy is the one where you imagine yourself capable of giving anyone professional mental health advice. If you actually cared you'd do the thing that data actually shows lowers suicide rates and promote affirming home and school environments.

I don't have any kids that are confused on their gender.

Go figure.

:eusa_whistle:

More fantasyland from you.

I have 6 kids and 9 grandkids and none are confused.

Go figure.
What am I supposed to figure? That you think there's something wrong with having gay children? I'm not forcing you to be a cowardly bigot. Let your bigot flag fly. :dunno:

Insisting on being addressed as something you are not is not bigotry goat.....~S~

What am I supposed to figure? That you think there's something wrong with having gay children? I'm not forcing you to be a cowardly bigot. Let your bigot flag fly. :dunno:

You're supposed to figure that people who believe as I do and have 2 clear thinking adults in the home don't raise children that are confused about their gender.

The vast majority of these kids/people come from broken homes and families who believe the leftist's logic and world view.

You're supposed to figure that people who believe as I do and have 2 clear thinking adults in the home don't raise children that are confused about their gender.
Why would I figure that? Do you imagine it's upbringing that causes gender dysphoria? If so, prove it.
The vast majority of these kids/people come from broken homes and families who believe the leftist's logic and world view.
Again, prove it.

Ridiculing people who are different is Trump style. Are you a bully and a coward?

What are they insisting they are that they are not?
There is Mr. or Sir for males

There is Miss, Mrs. or Ma'am for females

You will be addressed as you appear

Those that do not subscribe to such instead wishing to be addressed as something other than what they appear are disingenuous because they want to hide the fact they're different behind vernacular engineered by them to do so

No one is a bigot for this

~S~

There is Mr. or Sir for males

There is Miss, Mrs. or Ma'am for females

You will be addressed as you appear
Science and medicine recognize the differences between biological sex and social gender, why haven't you?

Sex & Gender | Office of Research on Women's Health

What Do We Mean By Sex and Gender?

What is gender? What is sex? - CIHR

Sex–gender distinction - Wikipedia

What’s the Difference Between Sex and Gender?

https://journalofethics.ama-assn.org/article/sex-gender-and-why-differences-matter/2008-07

https://www.gsrc.princeton.edu/gender-sex-and-sexuality
Those that do not subscribe to such instead wishing to be addressed as something other than what they appear are disingenuous because they want to hide the fact they're different behind vernacular engineered by them to do so

No one is a bigot for this

~S~
You are a bigot. Here you are speaking ignorantly about a subject you apparently know nothing about. That's what bigots do.

Why would I figure that? Do you imagine it's upbringing that causes gender dysphoria? If so, prove it.

Again, prove it.

You think it's just coincidence that as divorce rates rise there is no affect on the kids?

Hell, these days kids are being told there is no need to even marry.

It's no wonder our problems as a society are skyrocketing.

Science and medicine recognize the differences between biological sex and social gender, why haven't you?

Yes science does Goat, and the gay community is trying to pretend social gender IS biological gender ,and grants them all the rights of said gender

This is literally animal farm equality incarnate....

You are a bigot. Here you are speaking ignorantly about a subject you apparently know nothing about. That's what bigots do.

Ah, no..... :rolleyes:

You don't get to play the victim card here goat

try harder

~S~

Forum List

Back