US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Call your sock in to help you out.

Joe Biden has one step in the grave and the other on a banana peel. I know it and you know it so stop
I don't care if he drops dead a day before the election. He could Weekend at Biden it to the finish line and still beat Trump. :funnyface:

For things that deeply hurt you, I get it. I'm not apologizing though. You're just going to have to man up and admit you're not capable of mental health evaluations or.... keep pretending and allow me to laugh at you for being the one with delusions. Those are your options. You put yourself in this position with your cosplay.

The so called experts have been captured by their viewpoints, and are worthless.

The WPATH Files

WPATH members indicate repeatedly that they know that many children and their parents don’t understand the effects that puberty blockers, hormones, and surgeries will have on their bodies. And yet, they continue to perform and advocate for gender medicine.

The WPATH Files prove that gender medicine is comprised of unregulated and pseudoscientific experiments on children, adolescents, and vulnerable adults and will go down as one of the worst medical scandals in history.

WTF are you talking about

Dude, seriously. You're running two accounts
I'm talking about Slow Horses with Gary Oldman on AppleTv. Great little British spy show. I don't know what you're talking about with these two accounts, I barely have enough time in the day to do all my pointing and laughing at you with this one. What would my other account be?

I'm talking about Slow Horses with Gary Oldman on AppleTv. Great little British spy show. I don't know what you're talking about with these two accounts, I barely have enough time in the day to do all my pointing and laughing at you with this one. What would my other account be?

You're Slow Horses... dude you've been outed. Stop

Well I really can't say for sure what's going on in that bag of crazy you call a head so if you want me to know what you're talking about you're going to have to explain it. :dunno:

I don't have to explain your mannerisms to you. .... Bingo. Lol.

What's the odds two people use Bingo to try and insult people? Roflmao

Now stop, I know and you know I know

Lieutenant Colonel Bree Fram – a man pretending to be a woman – invoking “dignity and respect,” while peevishly insulting his audience by insisting that they should also aspire to pretence – by which I mean habitual dishonesty – that they should abandon probity, disregard the evidence staring them in the face, and become cowed, cartoonish, and absurd. Lest they be denounced as bad people.

From here, it looks an awful lot like an attempt at psychological bullying and demoralisation, a kind of abuse. Which, given the rote intimations of victimhood, is a tad ironic. One might say perverse.

Can you imagine all the people who have to serve under this guy and must take the abuse? Demanding your subordinates LIE is nothing but abuse of power.

Hard to believe the Air Force is short 5,000 pilots.

He/she is right in that they have no tolerance for normal white people. They do not want to be inclusive with anyone who doesn't have letters and pronouns. There will never be the letter "H" for heterosexual in their inclusivity.

I read the military are re-organizing due to lack of new recruits. I can't imagine why a new recruit wouldn't want to fight alongside queers. Did it ever occur to them that manly men (you know the type who actually want to be in the military) didn't want to join up to serve with queers and that they wouldn't be having a recruitment problem but for queers?

How does being polite harm you ? Is it a step too far ?

There is nothing at all “polite” about demanding that sane people treat insane delusions as truth, that honest people treat blatant lies as truth;; and yes, making such demands is a step way too far.

I get that your kind hold truth to have no value at all compared to lies, but that is reflective only of your own degenerate, subhuman kind, and not of any actual human beings.

I don't have to explain your mannerisms to you. .... Bingo. Lol.

What's the odds two people use Bingo to try and insult people? Roflmao

Now stop, I know and you know I know
Pretty good considering I popularized it along with other memorable colloquialisms here such as white wing which I still see used occasionally.

How does failing to respect and perform with regard to the oath taken when becoming an officer deserve respect ??? :rolleyes::mad:
It doesn't, which is why servicemen who, can't respect their trans brothers and sisters in arms, don't deserve respect or to serve.

Forum List

Back