US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

There is nothing at all “polite” about demanding that sane people treat insane delusions as truth, that honest people treat blatant lies as truth;; and yes, making such demands is a step way too far.

I get that your kind hold truth to have no value at all compared to lies, but that is reflective only of your own degenerate, subhuman kind, and not of any actual human beings.

Oh, Bob, the problem is you are on the wrong side of history on this one.

Just like you were on Civil Rights, Women's Rights and Gay rights.

Civil rights and women's rights seemed equally "out there" at past points in our history.

It begs the question, why do you guys need someone to hate so badly?

The fatal flaw of the progressive, that any demanded change is always "progress"

Coming from someone who hates the religious and who's positions are mostly based on "fucking with then Jeebus people", your question is a supreme example of hypocrisy.

Actually, you should treat everyone with respect whether they've earned it or not.

Your sexual insecurities are not a reason to disrespect people.
I'm rather adept at the social graces Joe , even to those i do not respect

and i have no respect for sorts that wish to be more than equal, by whatever means, which is exactly what this (enter pronoun demanded of them) wish to do

~S~

The fatal flaw of the progressive, that any demanded change is always "progress"

Coming from someone who hates the religious and who's positions are mostly based on "fucking with then Jeebus people", your question is a supreme example of hypocrisy.

Religion is protected. So should Gender Identity.

Yes, change is ALWAYS progress, and it really only goes in one direction, towards greater acceptance.

When your whole argument against the Transgender is "I think it's icky" and "God says it's bad", you don't have an argument.

Yes, change is ALWAYS progress, and it really only goes in one direction, towards greater acceptance.

When your whole argument against the Transgender is "I think it's icky" and "God says it's bad", you don't have an argument.

The way you idiots are pushing it, it requires participation of others in their delusions. direct participation.

Religions can't do that.

It's not reality. The trans lobby is selling a bogus package to people, one that once you go the drug/surgery route, you can't get out of it.

The current issue is it's being foisted on kids, OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS.

The problem you have there is religion is real and gender identity is fake.

What is wrong with showing respect to people ?
Why didn’t he show respect? Its a two way street, he is a biological man that dresses as a women, it doesn’t make her a women. Why should we all lie and spur on their mental illness.

A women is a grown adult female, that is the definition and he has the wrong chromosomes, it is an insult to women.

The speech was a lie. It is not concerned about respect and dignity for people it does not agree with. It is only concerned about receiving forced acknowledgement and justification from others for its choices. No one should be forced to accept the choices this person made anymore than this person should be forced to admit the choices they made were wrong.

The way you idiots are pushing it, it requires participation of others in their delusions. direct participation.

Religions can't do that.

It's not reality. The trans lobby is selling a bogus package to people, one that once you go the drug/surgery route, you can't get out of it.

The current issue is it's being foisted on kids, OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS.
"Think about the Children", the last refuge of a religious scold.

Not sure how you are participating by calling someone by their chosen name or pronouns. I'd call that simple politeness.

"Think about the Children", the last refuge of a religious scold.

Not sure how you are participating by calling someone by their chosen name or pronouns. I'd call that simple politeness.

Stop messing with our children. The rallying cry of people who have been pushed too far.

It's lying, and being forced to lie.

Civil rights and women's rights seemed equally "out there" at past points in our history.

It begs the question, why do you guys need someone to hate so badly?

The obvious question begging is why do Dems / Marxists revile women? People are seeing that the issue of tranny ‘rights’ is really about waging a rights war on women and girls. It means boys and men who can’t compete against their biological counterparts can unfairly compete in women’s sports. It means that adult males can parade around exposed in full view of young girls and claim this is a transgender ‘right.’

Forum List

Back