US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

I suppose for those who struggle in the IQ department such as yourself, that would be true.
Starting off with cosplay, that'll show how it's everyone else who's delusional..... :lmao:
So let's pick one topic, how does it 'make sense' to allow millions and millions of poor, uneducated, unvetted people from all over the world into our country at the cost of billions of dollars to the American taxpayer when we are already trillions of dollars in debt?
Well, for one, the debt isn't really that big of an deal. The government doesn't operate like you operate your bank account. As long as the economy continues to grow at a faster pace than interest rates it's fine. Which brings us to immigrants. The economy can't grow without increasing demand and you don't get increasing demand with fewer people. Besides filling the low wage jobs in an every expanding economy immigrants and their children account for nearly all our population growth. Whites themselves are in population decline, losing more to death than they are gaining through birth and Black American birthrates are nearly flat. Without immigrants we'd be shit out of luck.

Your faux outrage. It suggests that you have been buggered by a Tranny at some point.
What outrage? It seems you doth protest too much. Do you take kindly to someone demanding that you have to show some kind of respect to people for doing things you don't respect?

What outrage? It seems you doth protest too much. Do you take kindly to someone demanding that you have to show some kind of respect to people for doing things you don't respect?
I cant even picture what you are describing. But it obviously is important to you.
You must have a great life if you are forced to be outraged over this.

I cant even picture what you are describing. But it obviously is important to you.

It seems you are the one expressing outrage that others don’t see a reason to kowtow to the demands of the tranny bullies.

If you think I'm outraged, you're delusional. If I were outraged, I'd be raging. I'm not. Could you be projecting? I've heard that can be a problem.

Unlike you I have a memory for detail.

And a functioning brain.
For things that deeply hurt you, I get it. I'm not apologizing though. You're just going to have to man up and admit you're not capable of mental health evaluations or.... keep pretending and allow me to laugh at you for being the one with delusions. Those are your options. You put yourself in this position with your cosplay.

Forum List

Back