US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

I don't have a lot of respect for people who demand that I show them respect for doing things I don't respect. Why does that have your underwear in a bunch? I am certain you would not have a lot of respect should a die-hard TRUMP! supporter demand that you use only terms she approves of when referring to her.
I'm not aggrieved or anything, I'm just amused that you chose to frame it as a difference of opinion rather than just admitting you don't like trans people.

A guy who is so fucked in the head that he thinks he's a woman certainly does not belong in any such position of power or authority.

1709732165945.png

I'm not aggrieved or anything, I'm just amused that you chose to frame it as a difference of opinion rather than just admitting you don't like trans people.
It has nothing to do with like or dislike of people. If a trans person were to, face to face with me, ask me to refer to them in certain ways, I would do so, out of respect for them. I do not, however, take kindly to loud demands from third parties that I do so. IOW, if you want me to refer to you in a certain way, ask me to do so. If you don't, I'll refer to you as what you strongly appear to be. Don't expect me to have a lot of respect, though, for someone on a microphone demanding that I have to refer to people in any sort of way.

It has nothing to do with like or dislike of people. If a trans person were to, face to face with me, ask me to refer to them in certain ways, I would do so, out of respect for them. I do not, however, take kindly to loud demands from third parties that I do so. IOW, if you want me to refer to you in a certain way, ask me to do so. If you don't, I'll refer to you as what you strongly appear to be. Don't expect me to have a lot of respect, though, for someone on a microphone demanding that I have to refer to people in any sort of way.
Who's demanding anything of you and who even has the power to demand anyone's respect? That's not a thing.

They have to frame it that way, it's the only way their 'argument' works, they always have to frame it as 'hate', and they do so on just about every topic, trans, gays, race, illegal aliens, etc... Normal people would know that someone who is one sex but believing they are another has mental issues, at least up until 10 years or so ago. Normal people don't want gay sex flung in their faces every day or pushed on their children in schools. Normal people know that allowing millions and millions of poor, uneducated, and unvetted people into the country, being paid for on the back of the American people, is not sustainable, and definitely not good for the poor already in this country. They don't have arguments for common sense reasons to be against those movements, so they frame it as 'hate'. It will work for them as long as people are not personally affected by these things, but as soon as they are, it's not going to fly anymore. We're seeing that in NY with citizens protesting and being more vocal about the illegals being catered to and given space that is supposed to be for the taxpayer and their children.

They have to frame it that way, it's the only way their 'argument' works, they always have to frame it as 'hate', and they do so on just about every topic, trans, gays, race, illegal aliens, etc... Normal people would know that someone who is one sex but believing they are another has mental issues, at least up until 10 years or so ago. Normal people don't want gay sex flung in their faces every day or pushed on their children in schools. Normal people know that allowing millions and millions of poor, uneducated, and unvetted people into the country, being paid for on the back of the American people, is not sustainable, and definitely not good for the poor already in this country. They don't have arguments for common sense reasons to be against those movements, so they frame it as 'hate'. It will work for them as long as people are not personally affected by these things, but as soon as they are, it's not going to fly anymore. We're seeing that in NY with citizens protesting and being more vocal about the illegals being catered to and given space that is supposed to be for the taxpayer and their children.
It works for us because your argument doesn't make any damn sense.

Lieutenant Colonel Bree Fram – a man pretending to be a woman – invoking “dignity and respect,” while peevishly insulting his audience by insisting that they should also aspire to pretence – by which I mean habitual dishonesty – that they should abandon probity, disregard the evidence staring them in the face, and become cowed, cartoonish, and absurd. Lest they be denounced as bad people.

From here, it looks an awful lot like an attempt at psychological bullying and demoralisation, a kind of abuse. Which, given the rote intimations of victimhood, is a tad ironic. One might say perverse.

Can you imagine all the people who have to serve under this guy and must take the abuse? Demanding your subordinates LIE is nothing but abuse of power.

Hard to believe the Air Force is short 5,000 pilots.

This whole "space force" thing has been a joke from day one.

Well, I'm still wondering why the "Space Force" is a thing, when the US doesn't even have a current shuttle program and has to rely on private contractors to get into space.

Maybe someone had the good sense to put a man masquerading as a woman at a position where they wouldn’t be in the way.

It works for us because your argument doesn't make any damn sense.

I suppose for those who struggle in the IQ department such as yourself, that would be true.

So let's pick one topic, how does it 'make sense' to allow millions and millions of poor, uneducated, unvetted people from all over the world into our country at the cost of billions of dollars to the American taxpayer when we are already trillions of dollars in debt?

This whole "space force" thing has been a joke from day one.

It has to start somewhere, especially as private sector space travel and exploration increase over the next few decades.

Space is going to need a Coast Guard equivalent, and right now this is the foundation of it.

Forum List

Back