US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Most democrats voters don't know they voted.

They ballots are harvested and filled out by WEF operatives working under the table.

Less then 1/5 Americans support democrats
Democrat voters are the idiots of this country. The scum of America.

Potatohead had a 46 year record of being an idiot and getting every thing wrong and even Obama said he was a fuck up. Clarence Thomas said that Biden was one of the dumbest people he had ever met.

Only morons voted for him. That is a fact.

Well I can't speak for everyone but personally I simply lack any and all respect for you as human beings. I'm just not here pretending its a simple difference of opinion. I'm not suggesting you should respect everyone, I'm only suggesting you not be a bitch about it.
I think not having your respect is probably a good thing, since you appear to 'respect' these degenerate LGPEDO freaks. Attempting to force me to accept delusions is not realistic.

I think not having your respect is probably a good thing, since you appear to 'respect' these degenerate LGPEDO freaks.
So does mainstream society.
Attempting to force me to accept delusions is not realistic.
No one forcing you. As I said, feel free to retreat further into to your backwater, trailer parks no one in America gives a fuck about. :dunno:

One is free to be a potted plant in America
1709753615503.png

forcing the rest of us to address you as a duck is something a potted plant is not free to do

1709753636495.png

~S~

So does mainstream society.

No one forcing you. As I said, feel free to retreat further into to your backwater, trailer parks no one in America gives a fuck about. :dunno:
Nobody can force me, that's why you folks are having a hissy fit. The LGPEDO crowd is attempting to use any all a means of power, from the courts to executive orders to force compliance to the degenerate agenda. Sorry, but mainstream America does not support this faggotry, just ask Bud Light.

How does it harm you ?
You are perpetuating a lie. You cheapen and demean women when you (a male) put on a dress and want all the rights and privileges of a woman. I am all for people doing what they want, I don’t believe others have to agree with them and go along with their lies. I always hope the mentally get better.

Nobody can force me, that's why you folks are having a hissy fit.
I'm not throwing any hissy fit. Stick around in mainstream society and accept the social and legal pressures that come along with that. :dunno:
The LGPEDO crowd is attempting to use any all a means of power, from the courts to executive orders to force compliance to the degenerate agenda. Sorry, but mainstream America does not support this faggotry, just ask Bud Light.
Well that trans person has been given a position of authority and a platform to speak and bud lite is still around. In fact checking now it's stock price seems to have recovered whatever it lost from the little scandal. You MAGAts are like a tick on a horses ass. :lmao:

You are perpetuating a lie. You cheapen and demean women when you (a male) put on a dress and want all the rights and privileges of a woman. I am all for people doing what they want, I don’t believe others have to agree with them and go along with their lies. I always hope the mentally get better.
What rights and privileges are those? The right to be paid 80 cents for every dollar a man earns?

I would say it has more to do with what he is than what he knows
Really?

Okay, so to start with, it appears she is a Colonel, not a Lt. Col. like the article says.

Holding a master’s degree in National Security and Strategic Studies from the Naval War College and a master of science in Astronautical Engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology, her academic credentials are impressive. Her skills have been instrumental in her various roles in the Air Force, including a Research and Development Command and overseeing Air Force security cooperation with Iraq. Her contributions extend to operational deployments in Qatar and Iraq as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Really?

Okay, so to start with, it appears she is a Colonel, not a Lt. Col. like the article says.

Holding a master’s degree in National Security and Strategic Studies from the Naval War College and a master of science in Astronautical Engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology, her academic credentials are impressive. Her skills have been instrumental in her various roles in the Air Force, including a Research and Development Command and overseeing Air Force security cooperation with Iraq. Her contributions extend to operational deployments in Qatar and Iraq as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Ok still doesn’t mean he didn’t get the job because of what he is. There are plenty of high ranking individuals with similar qualifications. You’re free to ignore the reality of this administrations push for DEI all you want. Ot will jot lower my opinion of you

Lieutenant Colonel Bree Fram – a man pretending to be a woman – invoking “dignity and respect,” while peevishly insulting his audience by insisting that they should also aspire to pretence – by which I mean habitual dishonesty – that they should abandon probity, disregard the evidence staring them in the face, and become cowed, cartoonish, and absurd. Lest they be denounced as bad people.

From here, it looks an awful lot like an attempt at psychological bullying and demoralisation, a kind of abuse. Which, given the rote intimations of victimhood, is a tad ironic. One might say perverse.

Can you imagine all the people who have to serve under this guy and must take the abuse? Demanding your subordinates LIE is nothing but abuse of power.

Hard to believe the Air Force is short 5,000 pilots.

Too bad it wasn't around during the Revolutionary War. We could have won the war much easier with the Brits rolling on the ground in laughter.

Ok still doesn’t mean he didn’t get the job because of what he is. There are plenty of high ranking individuals with similar qualifications. You’re free to ignore the reality of this administrations push for DEI all you want. Ot will jot lower my opinion of you
Point was, she's qualified for the job. Not to mention she was a commissioned officer in the USAF before she came out in 2016. And despite that coming out, when Trump was forming the so-called "Space Force", her resume came across someone's desk and they said, "yup, let's transfer her."

Maybe they only picked her because most professional military personnel know that when Congress gets serious about budget, an imaginary space force will be the first thing cut.

Point was, she's qualified for the job. Not to mention she was a commissioned officer in the USAF before she came out in 2016. And despite that coming out, when Trump was forming the so-called "Space Force", her resume came across someone's desk and they said, "yup, let's transfer her."

Maybe they only picked her because most professional military personnel know that when Congress gets serious about budget, an imaginary space force will be the first thing cut.
Well we know how coming out helped her career

How does it harm you ?
It annoys me. Now why do you insist on going down a road I clearly have not gone down? I'm waving at you, trying to get your attention as you speed away. Let me know if you find something cogent to add.

Forum List

Back