US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

It annoys me. Now why do you insist on going down a road I clearly have not gone down? I'm waving at you, trying to get your attention as you speed away. Let me know if you find something cogent to add.
Its legitimate to ask the question. You put a lot of energy into denigrating this woman.

She is a dedicated public servant and a veteran of the Iraq shambles.

Why cant you let her get on with her job of protecting you and your loved ones ?

Its legitimate to ask the question. You put a lot of energy into denigrating this woman.

Why cant you let her get on with her job of protecting you and your loved ones ?
Okay, you've made a specific accusation, now support it. Go back through my posts and quote where I "put a lot of energy into denigrating this woman". Also, please show where I am stopping him from getting on with his job of protecting my loved ones and me.

Specifically, I'm looking for where I called this man derogatory names, where I impugned his family history, heck, where I looked sideways at him. When you fail to find such, return here with a better attitude.

Topic is his attacks on people for not lying.

Okay, you've made a specific accusation, now support it. Go back through my posts and quote where I "put a lot of energy into denigrating this woman". Also, please show where I am stopping him from getting on with his job of protecting my loved ones and me.

Specifically, I'm looking for where I called this man derogatory names, where I impugned his family history, heck, where I looked sideways at him. When you fail to find such, return here with a better attitude.
He is a she. That was easy. You certainly put a lot of energy into denigrating this public servant who defends you and your loved ones.

What the fuck is wrong with your sort ?

He is a she. That was easy. You certainly put a lot of energy into denigrating this public servant who defends you and your loved ones.

Why do you hate science?
1709820797418.png

That's not a woman. That's a mentally-fucked-up man that thinks he's a woman.

And you have to be mentally-fucked-up too, to not know the difference.
Why do you care at all?

Does she do her job? Well, it seems so. Frankly, I don't think we actually NEED a "Space Force", but since Biden hasn't abolished it yet, I guess it's serving a function.

Why?

Seems like she goes to work, does her job, and has the technical expertise required.
How do you know he’s doing his job?
Obviously spending your time bullying people to lie says he’s got a lot of spare time and significant psychological issues.

A fucked-up freak that is so deeply fucked in his head that he doesn't even know the difference between a “he” and a “she” is asking what is wrong with those of us who do know the difference.

What is “wrong” with is us that we are not fucking retarded lunatics, like you are.

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

Forum List

Back