US State Department issues rare "Worldwide Caution" alert for Americans traveling everywhere

Trump should have shown us how it was done. He didn't.

I remember Clinton won a war and only 1 US Soldier died. Did you give him credit for that?

I can't remember a Republican ever getting us out of a war in my lifetime so who's to say how many people die when we leave a war we "won".

Trump certainly didn't win over the people who took over Afghanistan. They would have shot at him too if he was president and taking us out of Afghanistan. So we will never know if >13 would have died when Trump got us out.

One hint at how bad it would have been would be how Trump got us out of Syria

President Donald Trump cast his decision to abandon Kurdish fighters in Syria as fulfilling a campaign promise to withdraw from “endless war” in the Middle East, even as Republican critics and others said he was sacrificing a U.S. ally and undermining American credibility.

Trump declared U.S. troops would step aside for an expected Turkish attack on the Kurds, who have fought alongside Americans for years....

Trump should have shown us how it was done. He didn't.

I remember Clinton won a war and only 1 US Soldier died. Did you give him credit for that?
Trump vs everyone else???

Well, let us start with Clinton. Only 1 Soldier died in which war?

Somalia, Black Hawk Down? 18 dead.

The USS Cole? 17 dead.

Sure, let us talk about the brilliance Bill Clinton's foreign policy.

The USS Cole? 17 dead.

Kosovo. And it was by accident. Wasn't even friendly fire. It happened while transporting all the equipment.

The USS Cole? 17 dead.

Do you know how many high risk missions Trump sent our best military on and how many of them died? 18? 17? That's nothing compared to Trump. And Trump's fuck ups took out top secret highly skilled not so easy to replace kinds of soldiers you fucking idiot. You haven't a clue what you are talking about. You're just another Benghazi bitch. Then you went after Hillary, for mishandling classified documents, said lock her up, now you don't want to lock trump up for criminally mishandling classified intel. How fucking ironic.

Do you know how many high risk missions Trump sent our best military on and how many of them died? 18? 17? That's nothing compared to Trump. And Trump's fuck ups took out top secret highly skilled not so easy to replace kinds of soldiers you fucking idiot. You haven't a clue what you are talking about. You're just another Benghazi bitch. Then you went after Hillary, for mishandling classified documents, said lock her up, now you don't want to lock trump up for criminally mishandling classified intel. How fucking ironic.
Clinton failed to do anything about the bombing of the World Trade Center. Need anybody say more than that.

Clinton failed to do anything about the bombing of the World Trade Center. Need anybody say more than that.
Yea lots more needs to be said about that. No one knew how Osama Bin Ladin was at the time. And that operation was small time. Did he know it was coming like Bush was warned about 9-11? Did he used the World Trade Center to lie us into iraq? Did you vote for a guy who did that twice? Dumb bitch says what?

Dumb bitch says what?
Dumb bitch, me, am a man, elektra is a record label.

Let us be clear, you are an idiot that can't figure out the simple right in front of your eyes. ( to be continued )

1697833074579.png

God dman Biden for invading Ukraine and Israel. GD him!!! Go Trumpy!!!!

I'll ask you the same questions I ask all the Biden cultists.

Why did Putin wait until Biden was in the White House to invade Ukraine?

Why did Hamas wait until Biden was in the White House to attack Israel?

I asked about Clinton, why did Clinton do nothing about the world trade center bombing.
Republicans tried very hard to get Clinton to 8nvade iraq. He didn’t bite.

Look at how you call conflicts obamas wars. But then you say you wanted Clinton to invade Afghanistan? Lying bitch. Remember you also said he was wagging th3 dog.

Face it. You’re being told what to think

Republicans tried very hard to get Clinton to 8nvade iraq. He didn’t bite.

Look at how you call conflicts obamas wars. But then you say you wanted Clinton to invade Afghanistan? Lying bitch. Remember you also said he was wagging th3 dog.

Face it. You’re being told what to think
Invade Iraq?

Why did Bill Clinton, as president, do nothing after the attack on the world trade center.

No mean tweets, though!

This is what Biden regime foreign policy begets, not to mention the two new wars he helped start.

I actually think it is still pretty safe to travel, you just want to avoid the Middle East and Ukraine/Russia. Yes there are protests in Europe, but there are in USA too. I still think Europe is pretty safe to travel to excluding Ukraine/Russia.

Actually traveling to the Middle East has always been dangerous for Americans regardless if we are in a war or not.

I really don't see any of this as Biden's fault. Russia always wanted the old Soviet Union back to it's glory and the Muslims in the middle east always wage war against the Jews, nothing new.

Invade Iraq?

Why did Bill Clinton, as president, do nothing after the attack on the world trade center.
Same reason bush never got osama. Obama did.

Bigger Question is why did bush invade iraq? It’s classic cognitive dissonance

America and the world is so much safer under Biden am I right? SARCASM!!

Weird to see Biden and Dems fund both sides of the same war.

No they lost their lives because Biden got them killed.
Who knows who trump has gotten killed. When he told Russia Israel’s secrets or told an Australian billionaire how many nukes are on our subs and how close they can get before being detected.

How is trump your candidate?

Forum List

Back