US Taxes Used to Attempt to Throw Israeli Election

CAVAG8-UQAAe9US.jpg

Ah yes Israel our only ally to ever attack us and get away with it by proclaiming it an accident. AIPAC controls American politics so it's just as ok for the us to meddle in theirs

Ah yes Israel our only ally to ever attack us and get away with it by proclaiming it an accident. AIPAC controls American politics so it's just as ok for the us to meddle in theirs
:cuckoo:
Ah I see you know nothing about the USS Liberty huh? Everything I said is easily confirmed if you actually cared to do so
Your ignorance is filed under "Iran", Jew hater.
Willful ignorance the trait ALL Israeltards share blind and dumb but willfully so it's disgusting

Maybe this can get you up to speed on the facts!

EDIT: BTW, Fuck a bunch of Israel and all their apologists and propagandists there and in the USA!

Last edited:

EDIT: BTW, Fuck a bunch of Israel and all their apologists and propagandists there and in the USA!

I see you are a navy veteran were you in when the USS Liberty was attacked

I see you are a navy veteran were you in when the USS Liberty was attacked

When the Liberty was attacked I was on a Fletcher class destroyer off the coast of I Corps just South of the DMZ (NAM) and we were providing gun fire support for the 1st or the 3rd Marines. When the word was passed on the 1MC about the incident, it was like a punch in the gut. Fuck Israel and the ass they rode in on from the desert!

Forum List

Back