US Teen Beaten by Israeli Police: Held Without Charges

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Tarek Abu Khdeir is a 15 year-old US citizen from Tampa Florida who also happens to be the cousin of 16 year-old Mohammad Abu Khdeir, the Palestinian who was recently abducted and incinerated outside Jerusalem last week.

"In the following four to five minute video heroic Jews beat Tarek senseless and then deny him medical attention for the next five hours. The US teen is currently being held without charge like thousands of Palestinians.

"His hearing is scheduled for tomorrow (Sunday, 6 July)

"His father, Salah Abu Khdeir, asked that his son be seen at a hospital of the family’s choosing, but was denied, and was subsequently denied having an Arab doctor present during Tarek’s treatment.

"Although his son was unconscious, he was chained to the bed.

"While in the hospital, his face had swollen to a degree to which he could not speak when conscious and blood was also found in his urine, concerning family that there could be internal bleeding."

Family of Tarek Abu Khdeir calls for his immediate release after brutal beating and arbitrary arrest | Mondoweiss

Just when you think the Israeli's can't get anymore vicious and inhuman, they get more vicious and inhuman.

We need to send in the marines and kick some Zionist ass!

I think they've earned a major ass whipping.

Just when you think the Israeli's can't get anymore vicious and inhuman, they get more vicious and inhuman.

You know, I think they are perfectly capable of doing that to themselves, especially if we stop electing Republicans AND Democrats to congress. If the US cuts of Israel's welfare, the Jews will kill each other at least as efficiently as the Nazis did. Maybe AIPAC can adopt all the females not old enough to know man by laying with him?:eusa_pray:

You know, I think they are perfectly capable of doing that to themselves, especially if we stop electing Republicans AND Democrats to congress. If the US cuts of Israel's welfare, the Jews will kill each other at least as efficiently as the Nazis did. Maybe AIPAC can adopt all the females not old enough to know man by laying with him?:eusa_pray:

Anti-Semitic diatribe; yes, Israeli police can do wrong, as can law enforcement anywhere in the world. The young man has a hearing tomorrow you included, where are the judicial hearing for victins of IS/ISIS?

CHRISTIAN ZIONIST

Anti-Semitic diatribe; yes, Israeli police can do wrong, as can law enforcement anywhere in the world. The young man has a hearing tomorrow you included, where are the judicial hearing for victins of IS/ISIS?

CHRISTIAN ZIONIST
We are not giving ISIS 8 million dollars every day or covering up their human rights abuses at the UN. Israel is a nuclear power with a powerful self-destructive impulse. The US has created monsters in the Middle East including al-Qa'ida and ISIS, but only Israel has the potential to launch WWIII, and some of their racist religious leaders seem capable of doing just that. I would suggest I am not anti-Semitic (since Arabs are Semites) as much as I am anti-Zionist and anti-colonialist.

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"The Iron Wall" | Jewish Virtual Library

CHRISTIAN ZIONIST
90% of Israeli human rights abuse cases, are closed without anyone being charged or punished.

He's a palestinian. Not that the Palestinians cared when they shot an American teen.

Lord Rothschild knew better:

"November 2nd, 1917

"Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

"I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

"Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour"

The Avalon Project : Balfour Declaration November 2, 1917

Obviously, those "existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine" can't take a joke.:eusa_boohoo:

It's funny how the media is trying to drum up outrage for an "American teen" being beaten. You know, because you're average all-American kid likes to go to Israel, put on a mask, and throw rocks and such at police.

Was the conduct of the Israeli police over the top? Yes in any normal situation it would be, but the Israelis are fighting a war with a bunch of savages, and things are very tense there now. You can expect stuff like that to happen in war.

I just wonder when our resident Nazi trolls like georgephillip are going to man up and join the cause in Palestine.

It's funny how the media is trying to drum up outrage for an "American teen" being beaten. You know, because you're average all-American kid likes to go to Israel, put on a mask, and throw rocks and such at police.

Was the conduct of the Israeli police over the top? Yes in any normal situation it would be, but the Israelis are fighting a war with a bunch of savages, and things are very tense there now. You can expect stuff like that to happen in war.

I just wonder when our resident Nazi trolls like georgephillip are going to man up and join the cause in Palestine.
When racists you like explain why 650,000 Jews were allowed to inflict their nation on 1.3 million Arabs in 1948 Palestine. If Tarek Abu Khdeir was throwing rocks at Jews who have been raised to believe all Arabs are sub -human, then he should have been arrested and charged. Maybe you can tell us how Palestinian teens and younger children are currently rooting in Jew jails without any charges ever having been filed?

Administrative detention | B'Tselem

When racists you like explain why 650,000 Jews were allowed to inflict their nation on 1.3 million Arabs in 1948 Palestine.

Administrative detention | B'Tselem

If the Arabs were working out in the gym like the Jews were, the Arabs wouldn't have been kicked out.
Any other fantasies?

It's not a war, it's an occupation.

And I wouldn't be calling anyone "Nazi trolls" when you're treating the Palestinian's, much the same way the Nazis treated the Jews, by thinking of them as "savages" and sub-human.

It's not a war, it's an occupation.

And I wouldn't be calling anyone "Nazi trolls" when you're treating the Palestinian's, much the same way the Nazis treated the Jews, by thinking of them as "savages" and sub-human.

The Jordanians are quite civilized; maybe that's why nobody wants or helps them.

Bet it's the last time he does that! When he got released, he had a look on his face like, man, they don't fuck around here.

Forum List

Back