US to end support for Ukraine?

The tactical encirclement of Bakhmut is complete. Wagner is now attacking @ Bogdanovka. Only one route remains for AFU.
Ritter maintains that the fall of Bakhmut is the beginning of the end for the Ukraine.

And Zelensky's shots he's taking at America seems to coordinate with it.

Is it time for America's attempt at a false flag provocation of Russia?

Who do you know what they are reporting is the truth?

How do we know, what is a lie, and what is not, in the fog of war?

How do we know what is a lie in western media?

:dunno:

Take these biolabs in Ukraine for instance. The Russian paradigm is that they are bio-weapons labs.

The western paradigm, and that they are decommissioned from thirty years ago, and now, they just research current possible deadly pathogens that possible enemies might produce, or natural variants.

How do you know who is telling the truth?!? :dunno:

Perhaps there is a little bit of truth in both points of view?
We know that the bird flu lab at Kharkiv links to ethnic Russian specificity due to the range of ticks (CCHF vector tick's northern range ends there) and to peculiar Russian susceptibilities to leishmaniasis. Not buying 30-year-old fairy tales.

Ritter maintains that the fall of Bakhmut is the beginning of the end for the Ukraine.

And Zelensky's shots he's taking at America seems to coordinate with it.

Is it time for America's attempt at a false flag provocation of Russia?
Yep. Ritter's correct. AFU first pretended Bakhmut was not special, though Bakhmut is a major Uke loss. Zelensky's now rabid that the end is near. Wouldn't doubt a provocation.

I'm offering you the opportunity to find the deliberate propaganda at RT or sputnik or any of the others.
"Washington has consistently dismissed such allegations as fake."

Now, I just wrote, prove that they aren't. That is a quote, right in one of RT's articles, stating the Atlantacist narrative, i.e., the allegations are false. Can you prove which side is being truthful?

We know that the bird flu lab at Kharkiv links to ethnic Russian specificity due to the range of ticks (CCHF vector tick's northern range ends there) and to peculiar Russian susceptibilities to leishmaniasis.
How does the world know this?

(Please excuse my ignorance on this.)

Now, I just wrote, prove that they aren't. That is a quote, right in one of RT's articles, stating the Atlantacist narrative, i.e., the allegations are false. Can you prove which side is being truthful?

No, I can't.

No, I can't.
For many of the narrative, neither can I. That is all I am getting at.

Though, to be honest, and to your point, at least in this instance, RT is honest enough to point out, that its counterparts in western media disagree with their findings of fact.

Yep. We don't doubt ebola hemorrhagic virus being studied in Ukraine, precisely because of the CCHF tick @Kharkiv. CCHF "Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever." Since it's this ticks northernmost range, lab ex[periments would include temperature-sensitive mutants for it to vector. Drug eater Hunter must know that Metabiota has been anal retentive and not published the science for all of its collected (African coronaviruses [italics]).

Yep. We don't doubt ebola hemorrhagic virus being studied in Ukraine, precisely because of the CCHF tick @Kharkiv. CCHF "Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever." Since it's this ticks northernmost range, lab ex[periments would include temperature-sensitive mutants for it to vector. Drug eater Hunter must know that Metabiota has been anal retentive and not published the science for all of its collected (African coronaviruses [italics]).
Is it to weaponize it, or to prevent an outbreak should it occur there?

Now, most would agree with us, that it clearly has to be to weaponize it, since it is funded through the Pentagon, and not the NIH. That was brought up I believe, when they questioned Nuland?

I dunno, that was sometime ago.

To weaponize, even ethnic-specific, Russian-specific weapons. Prevention is a pretext used so that gain-of-function can continue. SARS2 was already to go into humans right out of the starting gate.

Undoubtedly, Russian-specific susceptibility to certain leishmaniasis links precisely to the Lugar lab, because that is a focus (Ru. ochagovost'iu) of Leishmania infantum.

Biden's link started with Obama-Lugar going to Russia. Dilyana was on it for the Lugar bio-lab. USMB search: Gaytandzhieva

Is it to weaponize it, or to prevent an outbreak should it occur there?

Now, most would agree with us, that it clearly has to be to weaponize it, since it is funded through the Pentagon, and not the NIH. That was brought up I believe, when they questioned Nuland?

I dunno, that was sometime ago.

Do you know the date of release for the Pompeo video?

Do you know the date of release for the Pompeo video?
"Secretary Pompeo participates in a Q&A discussion at Texas A&M University as part of the Wiley Lecture Series, in College Station, Texas on April 15, 2019."

That's not the question and it's not what we've suggested. It's being suggested that Russia sources are not spinning obvious propaganda. Go to RT.com and find an example.

That's beside the point. I'm offering you the opportunity to find the deliberate propaganda at RT or sputnik or any of the others.
The example of propaganda on RT is RT, itself. It is state run and it is a crime to criticize pretty much anything the government says.

Stating that you trust RT not to publish Putin propaganda is an example of either poor judgement or low character.

When Putin leaves Ukraine there will be nothing left but a useless piece of land. Sad one's freedom depends on a piece of land. I would never lay down my life for a piece of land. A way of life? Yes. A way of life, and culture, can only be taken by death. Like, Killing the Indian to save him from his way of life.

About half agree to the support. East Germans mostly disagree. Green party voters mostly agree. See here for details, its Ukrainian, so you have to put it into google translate or something:

It is the most up to date poll.
Canada's Green party said yesterday to stop the money to the Ukraine. At least antiwar Canadians are safe to go public now.

I still think the only way of ending it is Russia finishing it.

Forum List

Back