US to end support for Ukraine?

Canada's Green party said yesterday to stop the money to the Ukraine. At least antiwar Canadians are safe to go public now.

I still think the only way of ending it is Russia finishing it.
I agree. I just read that Ukraine uses more ammunition than the western world produces. That is why they need ammo from Pakistan and other places.
Time for peace talks.

I agree. I just read that Ukraine uses more ammunition than the western world produces. That is why they need ammo from Pakistan and other places.
Time for peace talks.

Antiwar demonstrations at US base in Ramstein, Germany.

Germany's antiwar demonstration could be the breaking point for more nato countries, in that people's fear of opposing the war is being wiped away.
Canada's Green party has legitimized an antiwar movement in Canada too now.

But it's still going to be hard to bread through the huge US wall of hate propaganda that was created against Russia. (Putin)

Time for peace talks.
Time for more ammo.

The US Army is investing about $2 billion to expand and boost production of the munitions that have played a crucial role in the war in Ukraine.

The service is expanding several ammunition plants, including the Army’s plants in Scranton, Pa., Holston, Tenn., Radford, Va., and Middletown, Iowa, as well as several commercial plants, spokeswoman Ellen Lovett said in an emailed statement. The funds will come from Ukraine supplemental legislation and the annual defense appropriations law enacted last month.

“These investments will enable rapid replenishment of 155 mm artillery ammunition transfers to Ukraine,” Lovett said. General Dynamics Corp.’s ordnance unit is the contractor at Scranton and BAE Systems‘s ordnance unit operates the Holston and Radford plants.

The Army’s focus on boosting production of munitions comes at a critical time. The war in Ukraine has exposed serious deficiencies in the US defense industrial base, according to a Center for Strategic and International Studies report this week.

The German defense concern Rheinmetall is constructing a new factory to produce ammunition.

DW reported this.

The enterprise will produce medium-caliber ammunition, including for Gepard SPAAGs, which Germany handed over to Ukraine to strengthen air defense.

It is noted that the construction of the plant began after Switzerland twice refused to re-export ammunition to Ukraine in response to Berlin’s request.

The new lines to produce medium-caliber ammunition should be ready in January.

According to the NYT, the US goal is to increase the manufacture of ammo for Ukraine sixfold.

It's always good to talk about peace.

Antiwar demonstrations at US base in Ramstein, Germany.

Germany's antiwar demonstration could be the breaking point for more nato countries, in that people's fear of opposing the war is being wiped away.
Canada's Green party has legitimized an antiwar movement in Canada too now.

But it's still going to be hard to bread through the huge US wall of hate propaganda that was created against Russia. (Putin)
I think that Germany has not much to deliver, anyway. Here´s a list:

I think our military is depleted now.

Time for more ammo.

The US Army is investing about $2 billion to expand and boost production of the munitions that have played a crucial role in the war in Ukraine.

The service is expanding several ammunition plants, including the Army’s plants in Scranton, Pa., Holston, Tenn., Radford, Va., and Middletown, Iowa, as well as several commercial plants, spokeswoman Ellen Lovett said in an emailed statement. The funds will come from Ukraine supplemental legislation and the annual defense appropriations law enacted last month.

“These investments will enable rapid replenishment of 155 mm artillery ammunition transfers to Ukraine,” Lovett said. General Dynamics Corp.’s ordnance unit is the contractor at Scranton and BAE Systems‘s ordnance unit operates the Holston and Radford plants.

The Army’s focus on boosting production of munitions comes at a critical time. The war in Ukraine has exposed serious deficiencies in the US defense industrial base, according to a Center for Strategic and International Studies report this week.

The German defense concern Rheinmetall is constructing a new factory to produce ammunition.

DW reported this.

The enterprise will produce medium-caliber ammunition, including for Gepard SPAAGs, which Germany handed over to Ukraine to strengthen air defense.

It is noted that the construction of the plant began after Switzerland twice refused to re-export ammunition to Ukraine in response to Berlin’s request.

The new lines to produce medium-caliber ammunition should be ready in January.

According to the NYT, the US goal is to increase the manufacture of ammo for Ukraine sixfold.

It's always good to talk about peace.
Gepard, just a few pieces. I wonder if any are left.

I think that Germany has not much to deliver, anyway. Here´s a list:

I think our military is depleted now.
I would say that the US is on a 'must succeed mission' to break up Russia to gain access to Russia's huge natural resources. The US won't be deterred, even though it appears that this attempt of using the Ukraine is failing.

This is the reason why China is getting prepared to add it's influence to the war. Even though Biden is trying a friendly approach with China, they're not so ignorant of US foreign policy that they will take the bait.

China understands that they are next.

The rest of the world needs to go forward with the understanding that America and Russia have made arrangements and precautions that will avoid nuclear war. Maybe that can work in the way that Orwell imagined, as continuous war?

I would say that the US is on a 'must succeed mission' to break up Russia to gain access to Russia's huge natural resources. The US won't be deterred, even though it appears that this attempt of using the Ukraine is failing.

This is the reason why China is getting prepared to add it's influence to the war. Even though Biden is trying a friendly approach with China, they're not so ignorant of US foreign policy that they will take the bait.

China understands that they are next.

The rest of the world needs to go forward with the understanding that America and Russia have made arrangements and precautions that will avoid nuclear war. Maybe that can work in the way that Orwell imagined, as continuous war?
I believe the main US interest is to divide Europe and Russia.

I believe the main US interest is to divide Europe and Russia.
Yes, as a stepping stone toward the breaking up and defeat of Russia. I don't know of any other purpose, but then I'm not a European.

Perhaps consider:

Russia and China, including the rest of the Brics or not, will become the world's richest conglomeration of natural resources in the world by far.

They will have the world's most powerful combined army.

They will hold the world's largest nuclear threat.

And they will wield the greatest influence for attracting Europe and the rest of the world's countries on account of them being the dominant peaceful power that opposes US aggression.

Not to suggest that America will put down their arms and relinquish their power. That's where Orwell's 'continuous' war becomes the future.
And I, as a Canadian, am destined to become your enemy due to geographical location.

Only nuclear war can upset the apple cart.

So, that's why the Allies delayed opening a second front...
No, the western allies regarded Russia as an ally right up until Stalin broke his promise at Yalta and invaded and held captive all those eastern European states. It was this act of treachery by Stalin that led to the formation of NATO to keep Russia from expanding west, and it was Putin's invasion of Europe that has led to the current alliance to again prevent Russia from expanding west.

General Dynamics ordinance unit is also opening up a new production line in Garland Texas for 155mm shells.

The main US interest is to prevent Russia from invading Europe as it did at the end of WWII and as it is doing now.
Did you know Christian, that the Soviet Union was awarded territory as reparations for it's effort and sacrifices in winning WW2?

Did you know Christian, that the Soviet Union was awarded territory as reparations for it's effort and sacrifices in winning WW2?
Really? By whom? It seems strange since it was Russia's partnership with Nazi Germany that started the war in the East.

Yes, as a stepping stone toward the breaking up and defeat of Russia. I don't know of any other purpose, but then I'm not a European.

Perhaps consider:

Russia and China, including the rest of the Brics or not, will become the world's richest conglomeration of natural resources in the world by far.

They will have the world's most powerful combined army.

They will hold the world's largest nuclear threat.

And they will wield the greatest influence for attracting Europe and the rest of the world's countries on account of them being the dominant peaceful power that opposes US aggression.

Not to suggest that America will put down their arms and relinquish their power. That's where Orwell's 'continuous' war becomes the future.
And I, as a Canadian, am destined to become your enemy due to geographical location.

Only nuclear war can upset the apple cart.
You need real military power to crush Russia. And as you self said, it is a nuclear power. So the US uses other ways to weaken Russia. I don´t believe in "continuous war" because this time a big play would be directly involved.
Russia and China do not have an interest in attacking Europe. Russia has always sought to somehow join Europe, instead. Join, not attack. With increasing trade and good relations, the US influence begins to vanish in Europe. Not as a matter of agenda, but as natural development. The US does not want this to happen.
China would have absolutely no interest in attacking Europe. First, their stuff is being sold here, second, European companies provide know-how to Chinese companies, third, China is importing production means from Germany. So both countries are about trade and good relations. The US does not want this. The US likes US monopolies, instead. But they don´t even have a replacement for Chinese goods, as their stuff are Chinese goods. Russia is the most sanctioned country now. It is not possible to do something like that with China without taking almost everything away from the EU&US citizens.

You need real military power to crush Russia. And as you self said, it is a nuclear power. So the US uses other ways to weaken Russia. I don´t believe in "continuous war" because this time a big play would be directly involved.
Russia and China do not have an interest in attacking Europe. Russia has always sought to somehow join Europe, instead. Join, not attack. With increasing trade and good relations, the US influence begins to vanish in Europe. Not as a matter of agenda, but as natural development. The US does not want this to happen.
China would have absolutely no interest in attacking Europe. First, their stuff is being sold here, second, European companies provide know-how to Chinese companies, third, China is importing production means from Germany. So both countries are about trade and good relations. The US does not want this. The US likes US monopolies, instead. But they don´t even have a replacement for Chinese goods, as their stuff are Chinese goods. Russia is the most sanctioned country now. It is not possible to do something like that with China without taking almost everything away from the EU&US citizens.
I don't disagree with anything you've said, but I've bolded the facts that I find most important.

And I'm not so sure abourt a continuous war? I don't see any way of the US relenting.

For now at least, I think we have to get through the next 2 or 3 months without a US false flag incident?

Russia has always sought to somehow join Europe, instead. Join, not attack.
Subjugate and rule, not join. Joining requires accommodation, and Russia does not accommodate, at least not Putin. There was some attempt after the breakup, but Russia still wanted special treatment which is why there was a PFP.

Forum List

Back