US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

Given the reaction of the conservative set above, there is no doubt that misogyny and hypocrisy are at work here.

This set has no moral compass and consistently attacks peaceful protesters, demeaning their character and the intelligence of any who hold views once thought tossed onto the trash heap of history.

For the record, these pseudo conservatives have moved far to the right and are radicals who do not reflect the ethos and fundamentals of life in America.

Best to call them what they are, and what they represent, a set of reactionary losers who fear and hate the fact that women and minorities are claiming equal rights and equal opportunities - and succeeding!

Oh good lord.
If this were a white male I would feel exactly the same way !
When a player is on a sports team, especially in this case where it's a national team, and they publicly say they'll likely never place their hand over their heart and sing the National Anthem again, I will criticize regardless of their gender or race.

Not standing or placing one's hand over their heart is a NON Violent Protest. It is protected in the First Amendment for very good reasons.

You have every right to criticize this behavior, but when the President of the United States distorts this non violent protest another flag appears, a Red one; the biddable folks who take Trump's false pathos and repeat them deserve to be criticized too.

I didn't say a fucking word about anyone's rights. I don't like what the bitch is doing, which is MY RIGHT, and I would be equally as pissed regardless of who was president, and who was the protester.

Do you actually believe anyone will believe you are credible, when you call this fine athlete a "bitch". Yeah, it's your right, and it's my right to call you out for being a misogynist and a jerk.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration
They cry about equal pay and equal television coverage.....

I was "mildly" interested in their rise to the championship before reading this.

NOW? Not a chance in hell I watch or care
Devastating.

I'm rooting against these b*****s now
1. the games are NOT supposed to be political--but the lesbian b***ch made it political
2. they think they are SOOOOOOO great--but they play crap teams/crap competition
3. whine about not making as much as the men--this should be OBVIOUS/COMMON SENSE why there is a difference in men's and women's $$$$

Don't get your hopes up, they're supposed to win it all.
I don't give a F what they do--I'm still rooting against them

Why must EVERYTHING be politicized by the LEFT? We can't watch sports, many TV shows, advertisements, nor movies without being assaulted by some LEFTIST message. It is forcing people to turn them off and their ratings reflect that.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

and the 18 people who watch womans soccer can figure out whether they want to continue watching or not.

Why must EVERYTHING be politicized by the LEFT? We can't watch sports, many TV shows, advertisements, nor movies without being assaulted by some LEFTIST message. It is forcing people to turn them off and their ratings reflect that.
B-I-N-G-O

i watch these things to get away from politics. when you drag them into it, then i quit watching that too. the NFL figured that out soon enough.

hollywood will never figure it out and there are many actors/actresses i used to love watching i never will again. deniro and john cusak comes to mind. i just don't care about your politics. hell, captain america/chris evans is a walking billboard of asshole to me.

in a world of chris evans's, be a dolly parton.

Obama was the one that said it.

As did Hillary.
So what?

Even if he was born in communist Russia, he'd still be eligible for President, because one of his parents was born and was a US citizen, his mother.

The whole entire thing was a farce from the outset and simply meant to legitimize the first black President this country has had.

You otherized him from the outset, w/your Trumpenführer leading the way.

So what?? It's on the sleeve of one of his books. How on earth is pointing that out "racist"? I admit that Obama had pathetic policies so is that racist too?? lmBao

Greg
You assholes need to quit your lying birther bullshit.

Hilary started the birther bullshit you moron....
debunked

Fucking bitch.

and the 18 people who watch womans soccer can figure out whether they want to continue watching or not.
US women's soccer US vs Thailand.

2.6 million viewers.

On Fox.

I'm curious if anyone calling the US Women's team classless has any idea how long and hard they trained. How much stress and how many sleepless nights occur for probably everyone involved. How much sacrifice they endure, not only for the players and coaches, but for the family members as well. This is their games biggest stage. When the moment arrives and your team is playing this well is hard to not let the emotions flow.

At 5-0 second half you back pass, eat clock. IMVHO

Goal differential is part of the tie breaker. They have to keep scoring. What if they tie Sweden and Sweden beats Thailand 8-0 because they didn't eat clock?

Goal differential is part of the tie breaker. They have to keep scoring. What if they tie Sweden and Sweden beats Thailand 8-0 because they didn't eat clock?

Then I suppose you lose with a bit of dignity and matbe make Thai friends?

Wrong, a foreign born child of a US citizen isn’t automatically a US citizen. The parent has to report the birth and apply.

Birth of U.S. Citizens Abroad
I never said automatically jackass. All you're doing is providing details of the process, not actually refuting the claim. Damn you're a dunce.

destaque115.jpg

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP #CLASSIC

Wrong, a foreign born child of a US citizen isn’t automatically a US citizen. The parent has to report the birth and apply.

Birth of U.S. Citizens Abroad
I never said automatically jackass. All you're doing is providing details of the process, not actually refuting the claim. Damn you're a dunce.

destaque115.jpg

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP #CLASSIC
well in all fairness, if you said it i'm pretty sure not many were listening.

Fucking bitch.

Does this mean they won’t be invited to the White House?

Fucking bitch.

Does this mean they won’t be invited to the White House?

Probably, and they will be happy to go to Disneyland.

So what?? It's on the sleeve of one of his books. How on earth is pointing that out "racist"? I admit that Obama had pathetic policies so is that racist too?? lmBao

Greg
If you're a Birther, you're a racist. Period.

Loyalty? Dems? When Hillary shafted Bernie the crazy left got in behind the Dems "to beat Trump"...................will they still bother when Bernie gets shafted again?

This is an interesting situation; popcorn and beer time!!

Greg
concern%2Btroll.jpg

Talk to your President about politicizing everything.

Talk to your President about politicizing everything.

LOL! He's a POLITICIAN. His JOB is politics. Wow. What's a soccer player's job that is representing the United States?

Play Soccer
Respect the country and President she represents
Not act like an over celebratory Ass
Keep her deviant personal sex life, and personal political views to herself
Show humility and good sportsmanship

Fucking bitch.

They cry about equal pay and equal television coverage.....

I was "mildly" interested in their rise to the championship before reading this.

NOW? Not a chance in hell I watch or care

I'm sure they won't care, like most of us who only garner mild pleasure in laughing at you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back