US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

Given the reaction of the conservative set above, there is no doubt that misogyny and hypocrisy are at work here.

This set has no moral compass and consistently attacks peaceful protesters, demeaning their character and the intelligence of any who hold views once thought tossed onto the trash heap of history.

For the record, these pseudo conservatives have moved far to the right and are radicals who do not reflect the ethos and fundamentals of life in America.

Best to call them what they are, and what they represent, a set of reactionary losers who fear and hate the fact that women and minorities are claiming equal rights and equal opportunities - and succeeding!

Postscript: Yes this post is on topic, and those who find it funny know who they are, but will never admit what they are.

Responding to yourself, is never a good take.

Really, you belief a Postscript is never a good take?

Probably because you've never reflected upon something you wrote or tweeted. Not a good practice for anyone. Proof reading is a process first taught in elementary school.

are you talking about joe biden....who had the same number of deferments as Trump? And a fake medical condition too?

How many veterans has Biden attacked?
If you accuse Trump as being a draft dodger, then Biden certainly was one. And about attacking veterans. Well Biden has cut defense spending during his tenure and has gotten people killed because of it. Just training!
When did Biden have a doctor write a fake diagnosis to send to the draft board?

And when did Biden cut defense spending? During his tenure? :71: And what people have gotten killed because of it?
Ask Clinton and Obama with defense cuts. Biden was a Senator and Vice President. Everyday equipment was terrible at times and military personnel died in training. There are different types of attacks. Trump studied your Alinsky tactics. There are people in the service who will verify what I typed. and they still have issue getting equipment up to speed. Repair parts are behind in some hardware like planes and helicopters as an example. You have to remember. Your side has shown loyalty up to now. We have sell outs galore who never were part of the Repub Party. Tragically there are probably more that have not shown their true self yet. So we are now more inclined to be wary of politicians. And frankly, if Trump goes so does the nation...comrade! One other thing. Most Dem Progs are proabably questionable in their real beliefs. I remember politicians praising Sen. Paul Wellstone when he died in a plane accident that he really did believe in his politics. And Prog people made those statements.

Loyalty? Dems? When Hillary shafted Bernie the crazy left got in behind the Dems "to beat Trump"...................will they still bother when Bernie gets shafted again?

This is an interesting situation; popcorn and beer time!!

Greg
Bernie got beat Bernie was more concern with his ego building & his followers pouted & stayed home & we got Trump.

But dodging the draft by having rich daddy get a doctor to make up a fake handicap is patriotic as all get out.

are you talking about joe biden....who had the same number of deferments as Trump? And a fake medical condition too?

If you accuse Trump as being a draft dodger, then Biden certainly was one. And about attacking veterans. Well Biden has cut defense spending during his tenure and has gotten people killed because of it. Just training!
When did Biden have a doctor write a fake diagnosis to send to the draft board?

And when did Biden cut defense spending? During his tenure? :71: And what people have gotten killed because of it?
Ask Clinton and Obama with defense cuts. Biden was a Senator and Vice President. Everyday equipment was terrible at times and military personnel died in training. There are different types of attacks. Trump studied your Alinsky tactics. There are people in the service who will verify what I typed. and they still have issue getting equipment up to speed. Repair parts are behind in some hardware like planes and helicopters as an example. You have to remember. Your side has shown loyalty up to now. We have sell outs galore who never were part of the Repub Party. Tragically there are probably more that have not shown their true self yet. So we are now more inclined to be wary of politicians. And frankly, if Trump goes so does the nation...comrade! One other thing. Most Dem Progs are proabably questionable in their real beliefs. I remember politicians praising Sen. Paul Wellstone when he died in a plane accident that he really did believe in his politics. And Prog people made those statements.
Bullshit.

BUSH sent troops to war without body armor or armored vehicles & they got slaughtered. Fighting two wars damaged our military. Republicans controlled the purse strings through most of it.

Obama was the one that said it.

As did Hillary.
So what?

Even if he was born in communist Russia, he'd still be eligible for President, because one of his parents was born and was a US citizen, his mother.

The whole entire thing was a farce from the outset and simply meant to legitimize the first black President this country has had.

You otherized him from the outset, w/your Trumpenführer leading the way.

So what?? It's on the sleeve of one of his books. How on earth is pointing that out "racist"? I admit that Obama had pathetic policies so is that racist too?? lmBao

Greg
You assholes need to quit your lying birther bullshit.

No she disrespects Trump, not the military or veterans.
NO. You cannot kneel at the flag and national anthem without disrespecting America, and all who have sacrificed for it. That has always been true, and still is.

The kneelers don't define and dictate the terms.
But dodging the draft by having rich daddy get a doctor to make up a fake handicap is patriotic as all get out.

How many veterans has Biden trashed their military service.

If you count spending cuts then you really must hate Trump who stole money from the military to build his stupid wall. Right?

What does the national anthem have to do with the President?

How many conservatives knelt during the anthem to protest Obama?
They didn't have to.

They just all claimed he wasn't born in America.

Gee, why would they think that? Because he said he was from Kenya at one point in his life?
:71: Birthers.

As did Hillary.
liar

As did Hillary.
So what?

Even if he was born in communist Russia, he'd still be eligible for President, because one of his parents was born and was a US citizen, his mother.

The whole entire thing was a farce from the outset and simply meant to legitimize the first black President this country has had.

So what?? It's on the sleeve of one of his books. How on earth is pointing that out "racist"? I admit that Obama had pathetic policies so is that racist too?? lmBao

Greg

Hilary started the birther bullshit you moron....

As did Hillary.
So what?

Greg

Hilary started the birther bullshit you moron....
Nope....but donnie's deplorables still like to run with that.

If you count spending cuts then you really must hate Trump who stole money from the military to build his stupid wall. Right?
The wall is a necessity and money taken from the Pentagon for construction was excess unbudgeted funds.
We know you hate America but why are you so fucking dumb?

Given the reaction of the conservative set above, there is no doubt that misogyny and hypocrisy are at work here.

This set has no moral compass and consistently attacks peaceful protesters, demeaning their character and the intelligence of any who hold views once thought tossed onto the trash heap of history.

For the record, these pseudo conservatives have moved far to the right and are radicals who do not reflect the ethos and fundamentals of life in America.

Best to call them what they are, and what they represent, a set of reactionary losers who fear and hate the fact that women and minorities are claiming equal rights and equal opportunities - and succeeding!

Oh good lord.
If this were a white male I would feel exactly the same way !
When a player is on a sports team, especially in this case where it's a national team, and they publicly say they'll likely never place their hand over their heart and sing the National Anthem again, I will criticize regardless of their gender or race.

Not standing or placing one's hand over their heart is a NON Violent Protest. It is protected in the First Amendment for very good reasons.

You have every right to criticize this behavior, but when the President of the United States distorts this non violent protest another flag appears, a Red one; the biddable folks who take Trump's false pathos and repeat them deserve to be criticized too.

She’s just not very bright. When you protest the anthem or the American flag you protest your right to protest.
Morons.
They are not protesting the anthem or the flag.

Donald Trump stands before our flag & lies to the American people. You love it.

Donald Trump pissed on our veterans & you loved it.

So cit the crap about an athlete protesting on the world stage about the failures of our country with police brutality, bigotry, racism, etc.
WTF does the thread title say?

The wall is a necessity and money taken from the Pentagon for construction was excess unbudgeted funds.
We know you hate America but why are you so fucking dumb?

What are "excessive unbudgeted funds"? And if you don't know, don't pretend you do.

Oh good lord.
If this were a white male I would feel exactly the same way !
When a player is on a sports team, especially in this case where it's a national team, and they publicly say they'll likely never place their hand over their heart and sing the National Anthem again, I will criticize regardless of their gender or race.

Not standing or placing one's hand over their heart is a NON Violent Protest. It is protected in the First Amendment for very good reasons.

You have every right to criticize this behavior, but when the President of the United States distorts this non violent protest another flag appears, a Red one; the biddable folks who take Trump's false pathos and repeat them deserve to be criticized too.

I didn't say a fucking word about anyone's rights. I don't like what the bitch is doing, which is MY RIGHT, and I would be equally as pissed regardless of who was president, and who was the protester.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration
They cry about equal pay and equal television coverage.....

I was "mildly" interested in their rise to the championship before reading this.

NOW? Not a chance in hell I watch or care

It's just another example of progressives having a woeful understanding about what Americans care about.

If the coastal elites are peddling a narrative, they think 320 million people care!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

No she disrespects Trump, not the military or veterans.
NO. You cannot kneel at the flag and national anthem without disrespecting America, and all who have sacrificed for it. That has always been true, and still is.

The kneelers don't define and dictate the terms.

Damn is that the best you can come up with.

Forum List

Back