US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

Why must EVERYTHING be politicized by the LEFT? We can't watch sports, many TV shows, advertisements, nor movies without being assaulted by some LEFTIST message. It is forcing people to turn them off and their ratings reflect that.
Talk to your President about politicizing everything.

LOL! He's a POLITICIAN. His JOB is politics. Wow. What's a soccer player's job that is representing the United States?

Play Soccer
Respect the country and President she represents
Not act like an over celebratory Ass
Keep her deviant personal sex life, and personal political views to herself
Show humility and good sportsmanship

Are you nuts? Or did you post without thinking? Trump's job is not politics, his job is to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, and its people.

Something he has yet to do!

Why must EVERYTHING be politicized by the LEFT? We can't watch sports, many TV shows, advertisements, nor movies without being assaulted by some LEFTIST message. It is forcing people to turn them off and their ratings reflect that.
Talk to your President about politicizing everything.

LOL! He's a POLITICIAN. His JOB is politics. Wow. What's a soccer player's job that is representing the United States?

Play Soccer
Respect the country and President she represents
Not act like an over celebratory Ass
Keep her deviant personal sex life, and personal political views to herself
Show humility and good sportsmanship

Are you nuts? Or did you post without thinking? Trump's job is not politics, his job is to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, and its people.

One of Trump's job is the Leader of the Republican Party. The nature of a politically elected position is politics. He has to deal with the Democrats and Republicans POLITICALLY. Get real!

Obama constantly spoke at Democrat candidate FUNDRAISERS and campaigned and raised money for candidate during his terms. He also politicized and weaponized the IRS, EPA, Interior, and other agencies.

He was the most overtly and covertly POLITICAL President in history. Trump is representing the country and defending the Constitution. What has he done that has violated the Constitution? Has he illegally circumvented Congress? When? How?

How many unarmed black men do police need to kill or beat bcfore you would giver a shit?

NOw you raise your racist head., I hate racist people. They are ignorant, uneducated fools.

There is no law that bsack people are first in line. Are you this fucking stupid?

Did you vote Trump. If yes, STFU about the military
Yes, he is that damn stupid.

The dunce won't get it.

I'm obviously hitting a nerve to warrant a personal attack. Can't find an argument against mine so have to attack, huh? Classy, but not unexpected from Liberal/Progressives.

How many unarmed black men do police need to kill or beat bcfore you would giver a shit?

NOw you raise your racist head., I hate racist people. They are ignorant, uneducated fools.

There is no law that bsack people are first in line. Are you this fucking stupid?

More personal attacks. I'm really getting to you aren't I? Love it.

She is using this stage to promote her own agenda and taking part of the spotlight for her own little crusade.

If she showed up wearing a MAGA hat you would crap in your pants and we all know it.

She's a self centered, selfish egotistical jackass. This is isn't about her rights...it's about the inappropriateness of hijacking a bit of the World Cup for Megan Rapinoe's own virtue signaling self gratification. Of course you wouldn't understand. I'm not surprised.
If she wore a MAGA hat, you rightwing bastards would be praising her as if she were the second coming of Christ. And you know it.

More personal attacks. I'm really getting to you aren't I? Love it.
Stating a fact. Your assumptions were false because you were uninformed & too stupid to know it.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration
They cry about equal pay and equal television coverage.....

I was "mildly" interested in their rise to the championship before reading this.

NOW? Not a chance in hell I watch or care

I'm sure they won't care, like most of us who only garner mild pleasure in laughing at you.
Go take your Geritol and shut up old man. For someone who doesn't care you seem particularly interested in this thread.....idiot

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

I was "mildly" interested in their rise to the championship before reading this.

I'm sure they won't care, like most of us who only garner mild pleasure in laughing at you.

Go take your Geritol and shut up old man. For someone who doesn't care you seem particularly interested in this thread.....idiot

Snickering ... to suppress my laughter. I care, because the thread is an example of RW Hypocrisy and mendacity. Keep you head in the sand,

images

and I will continue to post truth, justice and liberty for all.

The dunce won't get it.

I'm obviously hitting a nerve to warrant a personal attack. Can't find an argument against mine so have to attack, huh? Classy, but not unexpected from Liberal/Progressives.

My post was a rebuttal, you've attempted to obfuscate the point I made. Do you not believe Trump's job is to support and defend the Constitution and our nation's people?

Trump is a classic narcissist, every move he makes is centered by how it effects him. The sign of an empty suit.

"Strong Link Found Between Watching Soccer, Being Incredibly Bored
June 14th, 2018
article-1900.jpg

CAMBRIDGE, MA—A new study performed by a Harvard research team found a “strong correlation” between watching a soccer game and succumbing to a feeling of overwhelming boredom.
The study suggests that watching soccer is the root cause of much of the world’s boredom, and that people can live better, more exciting lives if they simply shut off the World Cup and do something else instead. Researchers stated that other activities like watching baseball, enjoying a hockey game, and staring at the inside of a Pringles can are all far better sources of entertainment than soccer.

“In our comprehensive study of thousands upon thousands of soccer viewers, many people began praying for the sweet release of death just several minutes into the match,” Dr. Travis Wilson, Head of Sports Research, said. “There’s a real danger for viewers here. If you watch an entire soccer match, there’s even a statistically significant chance that you end up gouging your eyes out, purely from the near-paralyzing tedium of the game.”

“Soccer is a stupid, boring sport. It’s just science,” he added, shrugging.

According to Wilson, the study proves once and for all that enjoying soccer is a malignant psychological condition that may be indicative of deeper issues. “We recommend counseling or medical attention if you or a loved one watches a soccer match and appears to enjoy the experience.”
Strong Link Found Between Watching Soccer, Being Incredibly Bored

How many veterans has Biden trashed their military service.

If you count spending cuts then you really must hate Trump who stole money from the military to build his stupid wall. Right?
The wall is a necessity and money taken from the Pentagon for construction was excess unbudgeted funds.
We know you hate America but why are you so fucking dumb?

A 40' concrete wall is not necessay.

It was in the miitary budget. Taken by Trump. We have military bases still not repaired since last year's hurricanes.

So, by your own logic, another example of how Trump hates the military.

I'm rooting against these b*****s now
1. the games are NOT supposed to be political--but the lesbian b***ch made it political
2. they think they are SOOOOOOO great--but they play crap teams/crap competition
3. whine about not making as much as the men--this should be OBVIOUS/COMMON SENSE why there is a difference in men's and women's $$$$

Don't get your hopes up, they're supposed to win it all.
I don't give a F what they do--I'm still rooting against them
Is it because you hate America or hate women?

Why USWNT star Megan Rapinoe doesn't sing the national anthem

This ^^^ is why. Trump is the one who politicized the protesters, as every person with a conscience knows.

Rapinoe was making it political before Trump was even in office.

She is using this stage to promote her own agenda and taking part of the spotlight for her own little crusade.

If she showed up wearing a MAGA hat you would crap in your pants and we all know it.

She's a self centered, selfish egotistical jackass. This is isn't about her rights...it's about the inappropriateness of hijacking a bit of the World Cup for Megan Rapinoe's own virtue signaling self gratification. Of course you wouldn't understand. I'm not surprised.
If she wore a MAGA hat, you rightwing bastards would be praising her as if she were the second coming of Christ. And you know it.
For every one hundred ofher there is one on the other side. Propaganda has done its work. You do not even have to watch programs anymore. You just vote like morons and the people who are elected will leave from greater environs if there is ever civil discourse. I am sorry. Following this team for 15 years or so is sickening. The self serving egos on players who would have a difficult time competing with a male high school team who are in competition where there are only up to several competitive teams in the world with a couple good enough to give them a game is the biggest fan suckerism in sports history. Soccer is big in other nations. Women's soccer not so much the western world excepted. The men's American team know the real competition. She is an example of privilege! So are the rest of them who get paid a decent salary and do endorsements. And the sucker taxpayer/cable TV/entertainer subscriber pays the price of the D league ticket.

Fucking bitch.

Snickering ... to suppress my laughter. I care, because the thread is an example of RW Hypocrisy and mendacity. Keep you head in the sand,

images

and I will continue to post truth, justice and liberty for all.
Hey moron there is no hypocrisy. The right KILLED the NFL ratings when they started this shit too.

No hypocrisy, just your feeble old ass "trying" and failing to keep up with current events

A 40' concrete wall is not necessay.
Look at sections of the wall already built and show me where there any 40 foot concrete sections. You are arguing from pure ignorance and I've posted many times a list of all the nations who have recently put up walls to increase their security. Go look it up, fool.

It was in the miitary budget. Taken by Trump. We have military bases still not repaired since last year's hurricanes.
The money used is all coming from a sort of slush fund and nothing is being taken from Paul to pay Peter. Once more, pure ignorance on your part.
Go ahead and identify specifically where the military is being harmed to build our border wall.
That's rhetorical....we both know you don't have a clue. You make up your angry gibberish as you go along.

So, by your own logic, another example of how Trump hates the military.
Another example of how effing stupid you are.

Forum List

Back