USA and New world government asks - when will Russia unite with the rest of Ukraine?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
When I was about 12 years old, in around 1985, I was traveling in Ukraine including Kiev and some other places there, and I have to say it was the same country as the rest of Russia - everyone was speaking Russian and Ukrainian language is like Russian with an accent, so what the western media political media ding bats are talking about here, I have no clue. My question I guess is to any people who are not zombies of the western axis of the so called democracy, and the question is this: when will Putin liberate the rest of Ukraine?

Instead of asking what are US goals in Ukraine

US goals in Ukraine seem to be bringing the Ukrainian people under EU oppression.

When I was about 12 years old, in around 1985, I was traveling in Ukraine including Kiev and some other places there, and I have to say it was the same country as the rest of Russia - everyone was speaking Russian and Ukrainian language is like Russian with an accent, so what the western media political media ding bats are talking about here, I have no clue. My question I guess is to any people who are not zombies of the western axis of the so called democracy, and the question is this: when will Putin liberate the rest of Ukraine?
"After the Korean War, the Soviet Union transferred nuclear technology and weapons to the People's Republic of China as an adversary of the United States and NATO.

"According to Ion Mihai Pacepa, 'Khrushchev’s nuclear-proliferation process started with Communist China in April 1955, when the new ruler in the Kremlin consented to supply Beijing a sample atomic bomb and to help with its mass production. Subsequently, the Soviet Union built all the essentials of China’s new military nuclear industry.'[16]

"Russia is one of the five 'Nuclear Weapons States' (NWS) under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), which Russia ratified (as the Soviet Union) in 1968."

Russia and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sure would liven up those presidential debates in 2016:eek:

My question I guess is to any people who are not zombies of the western axis of the so called democracy, and the question is this: when will Putin liberate the rest of Ukraine?
My guess: Only if it becomes necessary to do so to protect the human rights of Ukrainians. My understanding is that the western and northern areas are basically EU-lovers who want to sell their freedom for the promise of limited, temporary economic prosperity, whereas the southern and eastern are Eurosceptic and more pro-freedom, pro-home rule, etc., and thus gravitate towards Russia to protect them.

US goals in Ukraine seem to be bringing the Ukrainian people under EU oppression.
I agree, and some say that so is Russia, but I ask - what does Russia need from Ukraine? - it has it's own oil.

The English were probably wondering what their goals were in the Sudetenland in 1938 as well. After all Hitler was only protecting the German speakers there.

The English were probably wondering what their goals were in the Sudetenland in 1938 as well. After all Hitler was only protecting the German speakers there.
I am not allowed to go into discussions about Hitler, because today, people in Europe are even sitting in prisons for denying the official story of Holocaust, so please refrain from referencing Hitler, thank you.

PVSI, you are a disgusting piece of shit!

Russia takes over the Ukraine in 1930's, starves 10 to 20 million Ukraine farmers, gives those farms to Russians, so now everything is hunky dory? Every Russian in Ukraine, and Crimea BTW, should be hung.

Logic of a twit....since some people speak Russian in Ukraine.....that means Russia can just invade it.

Well, what about Russian speaking clowns in other European countries....I guess Russia is free to invade them.

Fuck those other people living in those countries because Russians should get their way. Ask the Tatars in Crimea losing their homes today....

Russia takes over the Ukraine in 1930's, starves 10 to 20 million Ukraine farmers, gives those farms to Russians, so now everything is hunky dory? Every Russian in Ukraine, and Crimea BTW, should be hung.
You failed to mention that Stalin also starved 30 million of his own Russian people, the problem is your history is twisted and distorted, I lived in USSR, I grew up there - Russians are very decent people in general, capitalism since the fall of USSR in my opinion did not make them any better. How about we divide USA into pieces, like Puerto Rican speaking Philadelphia sections, Mexican sections, Jews of New York can have a section, also Russians in Brighton Beach can have their section, etc. you like that? NO. I don't think so. I'm all for one world, and I am for one language, English language, but this can not work for as long as there is someone profiting from the misery of others, and those are the international bankers, not Putin, not Obama, not Bush - I made a speech about that and you should listen so you understand first, before making yourself sound like an idiot:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not allowed to go into discussions about Hitler, because today, people in Europe are even sitting in prisons for denying the official story of Holocaust, so please refrain from referencing Hitler, thank you.

Translation: I am a Holocaust denier and jew-hater.
Thanks.

Translation: I am a Holocaust denier and jew-hater.
Thanks.
Check mate, game over, next subject.

Why should the U.S. have goals in Ukraine?

The US goals in the Ukraine are to subjugate its sovereignty to the European Union. This would allow them to remove the Russian Navy from Crimea, enabling the US military industrial complex and Turkey to invade Iran and Syria.

But when Russian annexed Crimea, that plan was shot down.

Any more questions?

Proxy war to prevent Russia from dominating central Asia and eventually destroying the U.S. reserve currency in respect to the petro dollar. Game over for the great United Sates.

So what happened to those 6 million Jews? Aliens took them into outer space?

The truth of course if that most of them starved to death, since the Allies bombed the railways and other critical infrastructure, and many regular German citizens starved to death themselves during this period. However, 6million+ Jews did die under Nazi jurisdiction.

You failed to mention that Stalin also starved 30 million of his own Russian people, the problem is your history is twisted and distorted, I lived in USSR, I grew up there - Russians are very decent people in general, capitalism since the fall of USSR in my opinion did not make them any better. How about we divide USA into pieces, like Puerto Rican speaking Philadelphia sections, Mexican sections, Jews of New York can have a section, also Russians in Brighton Beach can have their section, etc. you like that? NO. I don't think so. I'm all for one world, and I am for one language, English language, but this can not work for as long as there is someone profiting from the misery of others, and those are the international bankers, not Putin, not Obama, not Bush - I made a speech about that and you should listen so you understand first, before making yourself sound like an idiot:

You are a POS Commie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back